Fractals Skins

Fractals Skins

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: SidewayS.3789

SidewayS.3789

This is not a QQ-more thread. Just a litle story about how the RNG works, at least, in my case, and i’m very sure, to everyone who runs fractals for skins, because the loot 90% sux big time. Ok… So ! Friday, lvl 38 = Fractal Harpoon (It was OK, i didnt had this skin anyway), i want the GS Skin. Saturday , lvl 48 = Fractal Harpoon ! YEY !!! Oh wait…what? I said to myself “Haha, Anet likes to troll me…” Today lvl 38 : Fractal Harpoon.
First i used “quit rage” method, then a briliant idea, came in my mind. I’m a war Charr, so 1 fractal in the right hand, 1 fractal in the left hand , AND the third one i will try with my tail.
No honestly, i know the RNG is so bad, but the point that i’m not get it, is that, why Anet has forgotten the FoTM? I’m running daily 38/48 and sometimes 28 with my guildies, but still and i bet, i’m not the only one here. Can you please Anet make something about the skins? Like dunno trade 3/4 weps for the one you need, or use shards with something else,but at least do something. All i want is the Greatsword Skin,that’s all but knowing that I will have grandkids until then, it drives me crazy.
I repeat myself, i dont get it, did Anet completely forgot about FoTM and hoping that someday no one will play it? Because this cant continue is this manner, not at all.

[Main]Kappy Ry – Asura Guardian [~You are all,Bookahs !!!~]
[Second Main]Korvus Mistreaver – Charr Revenant [~I’m blind not deaf~]
[Third Main] Vladdz – Asura Engineer [~In due times, all will serve asura~]

Fractals Skins

Posted by: LuizFeitosa.4623

LuizFeitosa.4623

I share your anguish, a long time I do Fractals, levels 38 and 48, already have a 12 skins Fractals and anything my GS. I do not understand why ArenaNet abandoned Fractals.

Fractals Skins

Posted by: Bismuth.3165

Bismuth.3165

I know your pain, I only have 2 fractal weapons, 2 longbows, wth anet, shouldn’t all weapons have the same chance of being dropped at dailies, either I’m wrong, or I’m bad luck brian

Jeeha (ele) and Jeeha The Warrior
Is currently emotionally unstable because Breaking Bad is over

Fractals Skins

Posted by: Nuka Cola.8520

Nuka Cola.8520

took me 4 months to get a freaking sword (daily 20-38-48) so i know what you mean lol

Fact: every Thief tells you to “l2p” when the subject is to nerf stealth.

Fractals Skins

Posted by: obal.3218

obal.3218

I have 5 torches and 3+ of each underwater weapon. Fractals is turning me into a bitter troll.

Fractals Skins

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

I have 5 torches and 3+ of each underwater weapon. Fractals is turning me into a bitter troll.

lol 5 focus here, isn’t it great having more of them than the number of classes you could even throw them at?

Fractals Skins

Posted by: NickDollahZ.5348

NickDollahZ.5348

It took me 7 months to get my Fractal Rifle skin. I got it a few days ago. After getting it I have yet to run any fractals or even do anything else besides daily. It was a gruesome grind. There always seem to be one skin that always drops for one person. For me it was the Fractal warhorn of which i have 6.

Good luck my friend as ur journey will be a long one.

Fractals Skins

Posted by: LordByron.8369

LordByron.8369

filled a bank slot of skins and 6 slots of a second….
i still want the second dagger XD.

Why can’t i put them in forge i wonder…. aren t them exotic?

GW2 balance:
A PvE player is supposed to avoid a 1-2 second 1 shotting aoe.
A WWW player is considered uncapable of avoiding a 5,75 second aoe for half his health.

Fractals Skins

Posted by: SidewayS.3789

SidewayS.3789

It took me 7 months to get my Fractal Rifle skin. I got it a few days ago. After getting it I have yet to run any fractals or even do anything else besides daily. It was a gruesome grind. There always seem to be one skin that always drops for one person. For me it was the Fractal warhorn of which i have 6.

Good luck my friend as ur journey will be a long one.

Thank you, i will need a lot of luck in this, sometimes, pointless journey. They need to do something, like a goal. You cant just farm farm farm fractals just for one skin. Despite the chance is very low, and when you see you didnt recived the skin you wanted so bad, you start to think Anet likes to trolling or they literally forgot about the FoTM, and this is sad.

And speaking about the goal, they should do like this : you farm for “this” and “this” and “this” and “this” for a specific fractal skin, but no, Anet wants to farm from here “x”———————→unlimited time, for a skin.

[Main]Kappy Ry – Asura Guardian [~You are all,Bookahs !!!~]
[Second Main]Korvus Mistreaver – Charr Revenant [~I’m blind not deaf~]
[Third Main] Vladdz – Asura Engineer [~In due times, all will serve asura~]

(edited by SidewayS.3789)

Fractals Skins

Posted by: Ethics.4519

Ethics.4519

Not a hardcore farmer. But as soon as I hit 26 I got a trident on my first run. I did another two runs shortly after and got another trident. I have not seen another skin since them. I am 99.99% sure it will be trident next time.

RIP in peace Robert

Fractals Skins

Bismuth.3165

I think everyone is cursed with a fractal weapon that will always appear for him, tridents, harpoon guns, torches, focuses, longbows, and it’s usually not something you’d want

on a side note, fractal torch is pretty kitten for guardians, I mean… blue flames, you can’t hate that

Fractals Skins

Posted by: GenerationX.9178

GenerationX.9178

Hey, though this would be best place to stay and ask. Firstly ive been doing fractals for 3 weeks like 1 day . I have not been getting many rare and some runs not ever rare,exotic. I havent gotten any ascend materials,fractal weapons and very very few rings. Id say 1 in 10 my runs i get something that not bad but not great. Ive been doing lvl 20 up to 38 and get same junk. Anyone else have problem with junk loot,chest,daily chest for lvl 20-38?

Generation [ RH ] [ EC ]

Fractals Skins

Posted by: SkyChef.5432

SkyChef.5432

My group usually has more guards so I often ran my war, and she is way under-reward for the fractals we ran, .ie. 20-30s at 38/48. And I got 10 skins, sword, ax, mace, rifle and even w/ 1 dusk on her runs. On the other hand,my guard at 48 and she got zip on everything she ran. Nothing. Just another meaningless anecdotal evidence.

People are too serious of their knowledge.

(edited by SkyChef.5432)

Fractals Skins

Bismuth.3165

My group usually has more guards so I often ran my war, and she is way under-reward for the fractals we ran, .ie. 20-30s at 38/48. And I got 10 skins, sword, ax, mace, rifle and even w/ 1 dusk on her runs. On the other hand,my guard at 48 and she got zip on everything she ran. Nothing. Just another meaningless anecdotal evidence.

You got a dusk on a fractal run?

Fractals Skins

Posted by: SkyChef.5432

SkyChef.5432

Yes.

People are too serious of their knowledge.

Fractals Skins

Posted by: kishter.9578

kishter.9578

after 3 months doing FOTM 28-38-46 dialy i just end whit 2 skins: LB and the Scepter. My whole life only get 4-5 BOA exotic and some rings which are parked on my bank waiting for anet release some way to toilet them, after the last dredge Ninja Update i just simply Quit fractal and submerge 24/7 in WvW. Someday i wish anet give me the opportunity to show others that i have been in fractal allowing me wearing a GS or a Staff like i always wanted.

We just don’t want players to grind in Guild Wars 2. No one enjoys that.

Fractals Skins

Posted by: Essence Snow.3194

Essence Snow.3194

Yes.

I can confirm this as I was there.

“I got nothing again…..oh wait, what’s this……Dusk”…lol

Serenity now~Insanity later

Fractals Skins

Posted by: Shadowmoon.7986

Shadowmoon.7986

6 months of farming, around 25 fractal weapons I DON’T WANT, countless rings to the merchant, doing 28/38/48s and no fractal dagger. This is the worst loot system in any game I’ve played. seriously about to quit and never return. I refuse to I buy any blizzard product after the 1.10 patch of WoW and that was close to 10 years ago. Anet is getting a reputation of producing content then abandoning it, which I guess is why they only do temporary content now because after 2 weeks they don’t have to deal with it anymore.