[Fractals] So, what am I to do...

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Yasi.9065

Yasi.9065

… with all those ascended rings?

Ive been doing fractals since they were introduced and I remember the happy feeling I got as I finally got my first ascended ring. I was soooo proud. And then, my first infused ascended ring… also quite proud. Not as much as before, but still…

Today, I looked into my vault and… thats what I saw:
http://img.pichoster.eu/ba9ff267gw045.jpg

Together with those rings “in use” on my three 80 characters thats a lot of rings.

On the one hand, thats quite nice because of obvious reasons. On the other hand it also starts to get a bit annoying. The only thing I can really “do” with those rings is sell them to NPC for 4s. And so far that’s not something I want to do because those rings are supposed to be “worth” something, arent they?

What do you think? And what do you do with your ascended rings?

Attachments:

Posted by: Kromica.2831

Kromica.2831

I am holding on to the few I have. I hope the devs are smart enough to add something to do with them other then sell them for 4s but with recent patch I also am not holding my breath

Posted by: Joseph Skyrim.2470

Joseph Skyrim.2470

Make them tradable?

Posted by: Strifey.7215

Strifey.7215

I think they should do what they do with other exotics/rares to make them more valuable… allow them to be salvaged and MF’d.

That’s the whole reason salvage kits and the MF exists in the first place, so if they intend on adding another gear tier, then I think they should use the same things that bring value to rares and exotics in the first place, because right now, you are correct, once you get your rings, Ascended gear is more worthless then rares and harder to get.

It would be great if Salvaging them gave you a chance at getting back ectos and some vials/globs/shards instead of other crafting materials.

It would also be great if you could MF ascended jewelery to at least get a chance at something worthwhile instead of piling up useless things like Mariner’s Compass and the Rings of Light or whatever. Some of those rings have stats no one would ever want.

Guard/War/Mesmer and Dungeon Guides:
https://www.youtube.com/user/strife025

Posted by: DancingPenguins.9875

DancingPenguins.9875

Past experience has taught me to hold on to things that seems to have no value. I’m hoarding them until I run out of space.