Fractals - You Finally Broke Me

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Romo.3709

Romo.3709

Someone mentioned the cursed word in the dungeon subforum…. “Fractal Weapon Box”. Besides double checking their math on the drop rates, I think this would be the next best thing. Or kitten it, why don’t they do both!

But “Fractal Weapon Box” was released, except it’s only available in levels 51+. They had an official release notes for it and all. #sarcasm

Posted by: Lishtenbird.2814

Lishtenbird.2814

Technically it’d have to be divided by 4 specifically. Because as you remember, if you did 3 in a row (as in odd level fractal) you would not get the end chest because you haven’t fought the boss, so it would automatically get removed from the overall number that’s relevant to the discussion.
It’s like saying I bought 10 lotto tickets and 4 packs of gum, and only 1 of those 14 items made me win.

Ah, my bad. Haven’t been interested in Fractals before Fractured and missed that part.

20 level 80s and counting.

Posted by: FearedbytheGods.8617

FearedbytheGods.8617

This is my take on it.

Dungeons are a lost commodity to ANet.

ANet support for content:
#1: PvE/LS without a doubt, anyone who says otherwise is deluded.

#2: PvP, many PvPers will disagree but they were getting regular updates/maps till the Skyhammer debacle and they just recently got a complete overhaul of the PvP system (even if stuck with the same conquest mode). Looks more like mismanaged, than lack of attention.

#3: WvW, EotM was created because of unprecedented interest (hence queues) from China so many NA/EU WvW players don’t class it as WvW and never visit, has become inundated with PvE K Train farmers. WvW also got the ruins/bloodlust awhile back but was seen more as ANet trying to break GvG (making WvW MORE unbalanced) and push people into PvP, they also have the current tournament (which everyone is bored of).

#4: Dungeons: – Technically still PvE but it gets it’s own section so…
Added Atherblade’s and invisible walls to many dungeons -.-

Sub-category #4.5: Fractals

Small changes to Agony and Mistlock instabilities added.

New bosses added to FotM was due to PvE cry of temporary content and in any event merely fiddled content that had already been created for PvE.

FotM reset (rofl) because of leader boards that never happened. Probably one of the single biggest lies I’ve seen come from ANet…….

TO BE PEFFECTLY HONEST I think FotM is being mismanaged deliberately; the reset, making Dredge EVEN longer, the decrease in drops, AB skins, the lack of attention etc etc.

They don’t want to increase participation it what represents a small hub of the population and segregates the GW2 population further (a mistake they’ve admitted they’ve learnt from GW1, hence no Guild halls yet). GvG is in the same boat, they only gave GvG OS because an ANet employee OPENLY trolled a GvG match which created an uproar.

Keep the population together, in terms of diversity keep it to LS/PvE, PvP, WvW. Don’t actively support GvG, sabotage FotM and keep Dungeons light and easy so people get bored and get back to the LS/PvE gemstore content.

If you make FotM highly rewarding, continually supported, people will play it more. They want people back doing their LS/Gemstore content, not segregate the community more.

I’m sure part of ANet wishes they never introduced FotM and they won’t touch it again till Novemeber (and that’s only because they promised yearly updates).

TLDR: Theoretical rationale as to why FotM is so messed up.

Posted by: VampyreJack.9183

VampyreJack.9183

451 fractals completed, and still not even one ascended weapons chest or armor chest.
Pair that with my rank 632 in wvw and still nothing there. I do, however, have more ascended rings than i can fit in my bank….. <rolls eyes>.

Romo.3709

#1: PvE/LS without a doubt, anyone who says otherwise is deluded.

I agree with all points but this one. I mean they do completely support PvE and LS, that’s a given since it’s pretty much all they have going for them in context of content. But Anet has shown something of a pattern when it comes to releasing PvE and LS updates. In other words, whenever the update is well received (ex. Halloween, Zephyr Sanctum, Tequatal) the devs are all in forums, communicating with players and inhaling the praise.
It’s a different story when it comes to updates that weren’t received well, creating a widespread silence from developers without any significant fixes to the issues the patch created (Ex. Fractured, Feature Patch, etc.).
Practically anytime players are against some major change, the devs sit it out until it calmed down without willingness to take feedback, suggestions. That of course does not include PvP community which is constantly being listened to by their devs.

451 fractals completed, and still not even one ascended weapons chest or armor chest.
Pair that with my rank 632 in wvw and still nothing there. I do, however, have more ascended rings than i can fit in my bank….. <rolls eyes>.

Now is 451 a number that shows in your achievement tab? If that’s the case you did much less fractals than it shows, since it shows all completed levels of fractals.
1 full fractal = 4 levels
(pre fractured 1 full fractal = 3 or 4 levels)

Posted by: FearedbytheGods.8617

FearedbytheGods.8617

I agree with all points but this one.

I think you added to it nicely, it did a good job to clarify something I’d skipped over quickly (started to feel like I was writing a mini essay).

Posted by: Clloydio.3524

Clloydio.3524

How was the sample in the OP collected? Was it random? If it is reliant on individuals inputting after each run then that will be problematic.

It certainly looks as though ascended weapons have had their drop rates lowered, but the sample size is not big enough to tell (at a 95% confidence interval) whether or not ascended gear is dropping more or less now. This is the 41-50 bracket, the only one with any significant pre-patch data.

Posted by: Kupper.8074

Kupper.8074

How was the sample in the OP collected? Was it random? If it is reliant on individuals inputting after each run then that will be problematic.

It certainly looks as though ascended weapons have had their drop rates lowered, but the sample size is not big enough to tell (at a 95% confidence interval) whether or not ascended gear is dropping more or less now. This is the 41-50 bracket, the only one with any significant pre-patch data.

The 200 runs that I mention are my personal experience. the 1600 chests open were from 4 guilds inputting their results. Here are the details of how they did it: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Fractal-drops-were-broken-on-the-3-18-patch/first#post3939558

JQ – The ‘veggie’ Knight
Berserker = Skilled http://i.imgur.com/g1rkIub.jpg
Never forget – http://i.imgur.com/Oxra9sj.jpg

Posted by: Im Mudbone.1437

Im Mudbone.1437

No offence to the OP as I don’t know the total fractals runs they have done, but personally ive ran fractals probably 2500+ times, never once have I gotten a fractal weapon skin, the fractal tonic, I have had 1 ascended armor chest, this is why I no longer run fractals, the rewards for time spent in there are shockingly poor, infact in my last 6 runs I did, the final chest didn’t even drop a ring,

Like it was said a few posts back, its faster to run a few dungeon paths or farm 10 champs and your likely to walk away with better drops.

Anet has never gotten the time vs reward correct in this game, Teq, Wurm for example.

It would probably be said; WORKING AS INTENDED.

Blackgate Megaserver – [LaZy] Imperium of LaZy Nation
Mud Bone – Sylvari Ranger

Clloydio.3524

The 200 runs that I mention are my personal experience. the 1600 chests open were from 4 guilds inputting their results. Here are the details of how they did it: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Fractal-drops-were-broken-on-the-3-18-patch/first#post3939558

If the data is reliant on user input there it is subject to unintentional bias. When is an individual more likely to remember to document their run: when they have got a drop or when they are frustrated at getting nothing?

Even assuming their data is reliable, the only thing it proves at a 95% confidence interval is that ascended weapons and fractals skins have had their drop rates reduced. While this may be frustrating for some, it does not contradict the patch notes. I personally think the increased drops of armour make up for this.

Posted by: Lilith Ajit.6173

Lilith Ajit.6173

Do you run Fractals Cloy?

[ARES]
And all who stood by and did nothing, who are they to criticize the sacrifices of others?
Our blood has bought their lives.

Clloydio.3524

Yes I do. I’ve lost track of how many runs.

Romo.3709

If the data is reliant on user input there it is subject to unintentional bias. When is an individual more likely to remember to document their run: when they have got a drop or when they are frustrated at getting nothing?

Even assuming their data is reliable, the only thing it proves at a 95% confidence interval is that ascended weapons and fractals skins have had their drop rates reduced. While this may be frustrating for some, it does not contradict the patch notes. I personally think the increased drops of armour make up for this.

You’re missing one vital point in this data. The point being: it’s the best we have. If you can show me different data collection that says otherwise, we can probably discuss it further. For now, all we have is our own experiences and this particular study that has been done. One the side note, it takes only 1 person from each group to enter in the data since everyone pings their drops at the end.

Kupper.8074

Thank you for your statistical analysis of this. If someone came to you with 95% confidence and evidence in hand that you were wrong, would you not double check?

JQ – The ‘veggie’ Knight

Clloydio.3524

You’re missing one vital point in this data. The point being: it’s the best we have. If you can show me different data collection that says otherwise, we can probably discuss it further. For now, all we have is our own experiences and this particular study that has been done. One the side note, it takes only 1 person from each group to enter in the data since everyone pings their drops at the end.

…and what if a PUG doesn’t ping their drop? It only takes a few dodgy pieces of data to completely fudge up a data collection exercise like this. One person not entering their data correctly or being selective in the data they enter throws off the percentages significantly.

I not trying to criticize the guilds who collected this data, their efforts are commendable. However, one always has to be wary of data collected in this manner.

Thank you for your statistical analysis of this. If someone came to you with 95% confidence and evidence in hand that you were wrong, would you not double check?

I expect they have checked, it would surely be a simple thing to do.

Posted by: Lilith Ajit.6173

Lilith Ajit.6173

Clloy. These are dungeon guilds. They don’t run with pugs.

And they checked?

Tell that to the Final Rest debacle of 2012.

[ARES]
And all who stood by and did nothing, who are they to criticize the sacrifices of others?
Our blood has bought their lives.

Kupper.8074

Wouldn’t then the next simple step to do would be to release a quick statement? You know…. since we are talking simply here.

JQ – The ‘veggie’ Knight

Posted by: Csele.1647

Csele.1647

Maybe they fix this the next year , but in the mean time get ready for more livingstory until the next year.

Maybe they will tell you next year that they will increase the %drop and realise fractal boxes so you can choose whatever u need or want , and then reset your fractal level , no fractal boxes and actually lower the drops .

it would be top troll

Posted by: ZBeeblebrox.4928

ZBeeblebrox.4928

Well, your own data seems to show that the patch notes are accurate. They said that ascended armor would drop more often, and it does seem to be doing that, and that it would drop more often than weapons, which also seems to be true.

Does that mean that the drop rates are good, or make it worthwhile to do fractals? No. But does seem to be working as intended…

Clloydio.3524

Wouldn’t then the next simple step to do would be to release a quick statement? You know…. since we are talking simply here.

I imagine they are wary of releasing any statements about drop rates, particularly if they are working as intended. ANet don’t want people knowing the percentages, so they can’t indicate whether or not these data are representative. That means that any statement they release would be fairly uninformative (a long the lines of “drop rates are working fine”) and perhaps unlike to appease those frustrated with fractals.

Clloy. These are dungeon guilds. They don’t run with pugs.

And they checked?

Tell that to the Final Rest debacle of 2012.

A few of the data specifically state they are PUG runs. Other may have involved PUGging a fifth. With such low percentages every datum counts.

I might be wrong about them checking and the drop rates may indeed be bugged. I just don’t see a reason (these data included) currently to see that as likely.

(edited by Clloydio.3524)

Posted by: FenrirSlakt.3692

FenrirSlakt.3692

Good Morning Devs,

I just wanted to say that you have finally broken my will to continue with fractals.

To quote the 3/18 patch notes:
“- Ascended armor and weapons now drop more often from all levels of fractals, particularly as the fractal level increases.
- Ascended armor pieces will drop more often than ascended weapons."

Thanks to the guys and gals in [LOD] Legion of Doom, [SC] Snow Crows (EU), [ZoS] Zealots of the Shiverpeaks, [Keen] Commander Keen (EU) for putting together this document: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Av4NvDVKEaOzdHJPaTlsRU5LeEJWN3hodklXWGFCU1E&usp=drive_web#gid=0

Show that the drop rates before and after the patch, and we can see there there has been a severe drop in the rates.

Determined that I will buck the trend, I pushed through running my “Daily Disappointment” fractal. I ran 20s, 30s, 40s, and alas after 75 runs, with 1 skin and 1 armor chest, I’ve given up.

I am completely discouraged that the Devs have not responded to all the evidence that we have provided regarding the Fractal drops. Now I know there will be people who will say that they have received skins upon skin, and chest after chest, but they are the exception, not the norm.

You will receive more praise from us double checking your math with the drops then staying silent. I’m not asking to have these skins so common that they become the status of the rings, but to have a real chance to see these things drop.

So this is the end of Fractals for me until we have a message from Anet.

Thanks for listening and happy adventuring,
Ken

Welcome to the club. <:

I reached level 50 three or four weeks post-fractured and had been running 30, 40 and 49 on an almost daily basis until last month-ish. At that point I just gave up.
Perhaps they’ll make them a little bit more rewarding someday, because even counting the rares and the occasional exotics, I profit way more from running AC123 (which takes much less time and an exceptionally lesser amount of effort, too).

I’ll just wait for better times, while spending the current in a more efficient manner.

Posted by: OMNIBUS.2913

OMNIBUS.2913

You boost drop rates too much, and then everyone and their cat end up with fractal skins. Once you get those skins, there really isn’t much incentive to run fractals anymore.

It’s a sad truth, but low RNG encourages business in the long-term. What’s the point of playing a game if you beat it within hours?

Then they need to make fractals actually worth running beyond the rng weaps and ascended boxes. If the rewards are good then people will still run it even after they got their weapons.

Kupper.8074

You boost drop rates too much, and then everyone and their cat end up with fractal skins. Once you get those skins, there really isn’t much incentive to run fractals anymore.

It’s a sad truth, but low RNG encourages business in the long-term. What’s the point of playing a game if you beat it within hours?

Then they need to make fractals actually worth running beyond the rng weaps and ascended boxes. If the rewards are good then people will still run it even after they got their weapons.

I completely agree with this. Let’s say that they upped the gold to 1g|2g|3g|4g|5g for the bracket you ran, I would continue to run them after I got the skins. Heck, I wouldn’t have written this post because at least I would be rewarded for time served.

JQ – The ‘veggie’ Knight

Posted by: Dan Daze.9854

Dan Daze.9854

Hey guys, I (Dazed, the creator of the spreadsheet) submitted a post in the bug forums regarding this exact issue:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Fractal-drops-were-broken-on-the-3-18-patch/first

Please have a look and show your support.

I myself have stopped playing due to there not being any difficult/rewarding content and the way Anet has handled this issue, they really dont seem to care about anything but LS/Gem store items.

I submitted a ticket a while back about the drop-rates, got one response from player support saying he would forward the issue on to one of the devs followed by multiple copy pasta responses:

“Hello Daniel,

Thank you for contacting us once more regarding the issue you were experiencing.

I understand that it can be frustrating not to see immediate results based on your in-game or forum report. Keep in mind that even if we are able to verify a bug report, it can take time to fully kitten the issue, develop a means to amend it, and then implement that “bug fix” into the game. The exact amount of time can vary widely based on the severity and complexity of each issue.

It is important to remember that in-game bug reports go directly to our Quality Assurance Team for investigation. Such reports provide information that allows the team to verify and reproduce the issue. In addition, the team regularly reviews the Game Bugs sub-forum of the Guild Wars 2 Forums ( http://support.guildwars2.com/forum/support/bugs ) for bug reports, as well.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us."

It kills me that GW2 was designed to be such a wonderful game, but at some point, the devs simply stopped giving a flying kitten about anyone but casual players. I’ll be moving on to bigger/better things. If/When they decide to produce/support interesting content I’ll start playing again.

Hope to be seeing Tyria again soon…

(edited by Dan Daze.9854)

Posted by: Ark Bladesteele.2943

Ark Bladesteele.2943

Hey guys, I (Dazed, the creator of the spreadsheet) submitted a post in the bug forums regarding this exact issue:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Fractal-drops-were-broken-on-the-3-18-patch/first

Please have a look and show your support.

I myself have stopped playing due to there not being any difficult/rewarding content and the way Anet has handled this issue, they really dont seem to care about anything but LS/Gem store items.

I submitted a ticket a while back about the drop-rates, got one response from player support saying he would forward the issue on to one of the devs followed by multiple copy pasta responses:

“Hello Daniel,

Thank you for contacting us once more regarding the issue you were experiencing.

I understand that it can be frustrating not to see immediate results based on your in-game or forum report. Keep in mind that even if we are able to verify a bug report, it can take time to fully kitten the issue, develop a means to amend it, and then implement that “bug fix” into the game. The exact amount of time can vary widely based on the severity and complexity of each issue.

It is important to remember that in-game bug reports go directly to our Quality Assurance Team for investigation. Such reports provide information that allows the team to verify and reproduce the issue. In addition, the team regularly reviews the Game Bugs sub-forum of the Guild Wars 2 Forums ( http://support.guildwars2.com/forum/support/bugs ) for bug reports, as well.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us."

It kills me that GW2 was designed to be such a wonderful game, but at some point, the devs simply stopped giving a flying kitten about anyone but casual players. I’ll be moving on to bigger/better things. If/When they decide to produce/support interesting content I’ll start playing again.

Hope to be seeing Tyria again soon…

That ticket response is the stock copy/paste response to nearly all tickets. I have seen people re-post this over and over, and I myself have gotten that response to 2 completely separate tickets, one regarding world completion and one regarding the 4/15 patch daily reset bug.

It’s a quick way for them to pass the buck by not actually addressing your concerns, since there haven’t been many dev posts in the bug forums even acknowledging that a certain issue exists, and there is zero way of knowing if your ingame /bug report actually did anything. It’s convenient, and tables any of their responsibility to deal with your ticket in any real or helpful manner.

Also, I am torn between laughing and crying at being able to literally see the air quotes around “bug fix” there.

Sigh.

NSP’s resident crazy-eyed sylvari

Posted by: xbutcherx.3861

xbutcherx.3861

I quit FoTM long time ago, I tried after the patch but hell no!! I’m not spending an hour on a very-low rewarding dungeon. I rather do 1 hour in EoTm and get better loot and more fun.

Posted by: draconx.3102

draconx.3102

[…]

It is important to remember that in-game bug reports go directly to our Quality Assurance Team for investigation.

That explains everything. We know that Anet’s Quality Assurance Team has zero members, so the bug reports get sent directly to nobody. Then nobody fixes them.

Posted by: Kirito.9207

Kirito.9207

Bump..

Posted by: milo.6942

milo.6942

[…]

It is important to remember that in-game bug reports go directly to our Quality Assurance Team for investigation.

That explains everything. We know that Anet’s Quality Assurance Team has zero members, so the bug reports get sent directly to nobody. Then nobody fixes them.

As far as I can tell, this is possibly the actual truth. Heard some rumors that QA dept was let go and all QA is now outsourced.

Posted by: Asgaeroth.6427

Asgaeroth.6427

I completely agree with this. Let’s say that they upped the gold to 1g|2g|3g|4g|5g for the bracket you ran, I would continue to run them after I got the skins. Heck, I wouldn’t have written this post because at least I would be rewarded for time served.

FOTM is basically 4 times as long as any regularly farmed dungeon path. Not sure why it gives less rewards then those dungeon paths. An AC p1/3 speed run gives 4.5g or so in 20 minutes not including mats. An FOTM gives 2 gold in 45 minutes to an hour for a 20-40 scale? The .00004% chance of a skin or ascended item that isn’t a pristine relic freebie isn’t much of a draw. The relic back items aren’t much of a draw since anyone who played escape from LA got enough blade shards to make an account’s worth of ascended backs, which judging by the number of tempered spinal blades floating around was the majority of the current player base. FOTMs seem to be treated like the unwanted step child by Anet. They just wants us running our daily AC speed runs and logging out, makes their economic design work better.

Posted by: Oxidia.8103

Oxidia.8103

I have done over 2000 runs. I have done it with my ele and will continue doing it because of ar. Anyway, during my fractal runs i got 2 shortbows, speargun, hammer, sword, torch, spear, rifle, staff and longbow. That was all before these ascended armor/ascended weapon boxes. Now in about 3 and a half months i havent got a single skin nor any kind of ascended box ever and i do level 11, 21, 31 and 49 allmost every day. That’s 4 daily chest and nothing. Then there were times and times when i spent over 2 hours on lvl 49 because we got dredge and hammer, and in the end i got… not even a ring.

When i come online my guildies sometimes tease me saying: you are still doing fractals? Are you insane? Wow you must secretly hate yourself to punish yourself like that.

And you know what? They are right. Spending 2 hours in a doungeon to get a gold and maybe a uninfused ring? Plain crazy if you can get the same ammout of gold in 20 min in any dungeon.

Kupper.8074

I know I’m not alone in my sentiment, so thank you everyone for sharing on the thread.

JQ – The ‘veggie’ Knight

Romo.3709

People seriously Over-exaggerate those numbers… It’s almost like reading how many rares/exotics people dumped in Mystic Forge… No wonder nobody takes those studies seriously, even though they’re as accurate as we can get.

Posted by: phys.7689

phys.7689

People seriously Over-exaggerate those numbers… It’s almost like reading how many rares/exotics people dumped in Mystic Forge… No wonder nobody takes those studies seriously, even though they’re as accurate as we can get.

lets see, if someone did 4 a day… from the first fractal day… it is possible to do 2000 runs.
547 × 4 =2188
of course thats if you got up to 50 in day one.
but even if it took them 40 days, they could still get up to 2000. So if the person is a hardcore fractal runner its entirely possible, heck before account bound a lot of people had more chests per day from other charachters.

Romo.3709

lets see, if someone did 4 a day… from the first fractal day… it is possible to do 2000 runs.
547 × 4 =2188
but even if it took them 40 days, they could still get up to 2000. So if the person is a hardcore fractal runner its entirely possible, heck before account bound a lot of people had more chests per day from other charachters.

Still, those hardcore players you’re referring to are 1 on a 100000. I know it’s possible. I used to do 6-7 runs a day back in the day. But then again, I’ve gotten every fractal skin from doing so. All I’m saying is that every other person that’s complaining about drop rate did 2000+ fractals with only 1 or 2 drops. It’s possible, yes, because of RNG, but not to every other person. 2000 runs is achievable number, but only a handful extremely dedicated fractal runners that been there since very beginning. And I mean extremely dedicated. If you look at the 2000 number, it’s being thrown by every other poster that “tries” to give high balled number of fractals they “feel” they’ve ran, since unfortunately there is no way of knowing the accurate number of runs.

phys.7689

547 × 4 =2188

Still, those hardcore players you’re referring to are 1 on a 100000. I know it’s possible. I used to do 6-7 runs a day back in the day. But then again, I’ve gotten every fractal skin from doing so. All I’m saying is that every other person that’s complaining about drop rate did 2000+ fractals with only 1 or 2 drops. It’s possible, yes, because of RNG, but not to every other person. 2000 runs is achievable number, but only a handful extremely dedicated fractal runners that been there since very beginning. And I mean extremely dedicated. If you look at the 2000 number, it’s being thrown by every other poster that “tries” to give high balled number of fractals they “feel” they’ve ran, since unfortunately there is no way of knowing the accurate number of runs.

well the original post has real archived data, and it suggests that the drop rate doesnt increase much for high levels, anymore. I would take that data more serious than the anecdotal data, however, the anecdotal data is usually the first sign something is wrong. Multiple times already devs have made a mistake with some similar thing, and it took quite some time, and data for anyone to even investigate it.

To be honest i think its highly likely that they screwed up the drops considering as far as the main dev knew, there were supposed to be fractal boxes, and when it came out apparently there werent. Data backs it up at this point. And we have never heard anet even claim they were going to look into the drop rates and see if they were performing as intended.

Romo.3709

well the original post has real archived data, and it suggests that the drop rate doesnt increase much for high levels, anymore. I would take that data more serious than the anecdotal data, however, the anecdotal data is usually the first sign something is wrong. Multiple times already devs have made a mistake with some similar thing, and it took quite some time, and data for anyone to even investigate it.

To be honest i think its highly likely that they screwed up the drops considering as far as the main dev knew, there were supposed to be fractal boxes, and when it came out apparently there werent. Data backs it up at this point. And we have never heard anet even claim they were going to look into the drop rates and see if they were performing as intended.

Completely agree. Along with my personal experience that amount of drops in 29/38 are much higher than those in 41+. Drop rates are definitely broken. It actually got me thinking that maybe that was intended to keep drop rate higher at more populated level areas, rather than those that only selected few could reach. It wouldn’t be the first time Anet screwed over hardcore fractal players. Regardless as we stand right now it seem that 29/38 are the new 38/49, when it comes down to drops…

P.S. Lol Fractal Boxes. As confirmed by devs, they do drop in 51+ #devtroll

Attachments:

Posted by: Gearbox.2748

Gearbox.2748

Woa 6% drop rate.. that amazingly good..
Considering the absurd work /cost in cloth it takes to make a cloth armor- its well worth it to do fractals I see.

Romo.3709

6% to drop, but aside from Wup Wup stats you cannot be certain which stats selection you’ll get.

Posted by: maxinion.8396

maxinion.8396

My favorite part of fractal threads is seeing all those excellent cats in the signatures.

Posted by: Darox.8069

Darox.8069

I just wanted to say that this is absolutely doable.

Link for great justice:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/dungeons/General-Dungeon-Discussion-Thread/first#post3631364

(edited by Darox.8069)

Posted by: Gyler.8150

Gyler.8150

Whelp, it’s in the dungeon forums, the other dev recycle bin.

Darox.8069

Recycle bin is a nice way to call this concentration camp.

Posted by: Miku Lawrence.6329

Miku Lawrence.6329

It was just a matter of time…

Snow Crows [SC]

phys.7689

Woa 6% drop rate.. that amazingly good..
Considering the absurd work /cost in cloth it takes to make a cloth armor- its well worth it to do fractals I see.

6% drop rate, but you dont select the stats, its also 1 per day, so 60% of people will get one random stat combination, for one piece of armor after 20 days of running fractals. you can buy everything ascended craft for like 20-60 gold. which is about 5-15 hours of dungeon running.

Also this thread has been moved to the dungeon, where it never sees light again.

FenrirSlakt.3692

I suggest we rename the dungeon subforum to Auschwitz

Darox.8069

Alternatively they could call it what it is: look at the dungeon forum icon,
It’s a pile of s..omething in a frame.

FenrirSlakt.3692

Alternatively they could call it what it is: look at the dungeon forum icon,
It’s a pile of s..omething in a frame.

Then I suggest the icon to be replaced by something like this.

Attachments:

Posted by: Gyler.8150

Gyler.8150

It’s a path in a picture frame. People see this and say, “Oh my, they have dungeons in this game, I love X and Y games’s dungeons! This must be fun!”. Then they are trapped for all eternity, forever muted, forever unseen.

Kupper.8074

RIP thread you have now entered the dungeon zone

JQ – The ‘veggie’ Knight