Fractals and Disconnecting

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: DanceMonkey.2136

DanceMonkey.2136

I don’t know the rest of guild wars 2 population but this is just one thing that i think is a complete mess up on your part. It makes doing fractals extremely fustrating when you finally get a group that wants to do your level of fractals and then boom someone disconnects and the rest of the group is left a man down. So my question is what are you guys at Arena Net plan on doing about this and it really just the overall dungeon. I love the idea you guys have with this but i feel like there was really no testing behind it at all and there are still a lot of glitches like on the level with the giant man we had someone get blown off and was killed we could not rez him because he didn’t spawn at the checkpoint so we had to A)kill ourselvesmove on with outhim.. We decided ot kill our selves. I really hope there are some quick fixes comeing in plan for this dungeon and also i would to see a dungeon finder somewhere in the near future.

Posted by: BlackWing.7415

BlackWing.7415

I double that. There is a huge issue with disconnecting and at the moments fractals don’t forgive that.

It can easily be fixed if they added an option for a group to restart at the beginning of the fraction at which the player disconnected, and alow him to join back in as any other dungeon.

Or fix your end of connection, that also works.

Posted by: Tulki.1458

Tulki.1458

I find it completely baffling that people who DC’d can’t walk back through the Fractals portal and get warped to their party’s checkpoint. It’s a massive oversight that has ruined all of my level 1 runs and I haven’t been able to progress to level 2. Now I’m basically screwed over because all the groups I find are above that and won’t invite me.

(edited by Tulki.1458)

Posted by: Donny D Darko.1936

Donny D Darko.1936

this needs to be addressed if a person DC’s and comes back and cant reenter then that impacts not only the DC’ed player but the entire team please fix this as well as allow a team to hot-invite in the event a member drops