Fractals and their rewards.

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Rugnicon.8756

Rugnicon.8756

Okay so, first and foremost. If this is the wrong section, please point me to it. I figured Fractals, if they didn’t have their own sub-section, then in here it would go. D; So if this is the wrong section, please don’t flame and just point me in the right direction. If this is the right section, I have some questions!

It’s about Personal Reward Level and what we get from fractals. Someone recently told me that once my Personal Reward Level is at a specific mark (Let’s say 21) that from ANY fractal, regardless of level, can give the rewards. I.E. I can do a level 8 fractal and I could get an ascended armour chest.

If this is not the case, I’d just like to clarify. From 1—>10 fractals you get nothing interesting, and from 11 onwards you can get anything, ascended weapons/armour, fractal weapons, etc.

Thanks in advance. :C

Posted by: maxinion.8396

maxinion.8396

Rugnicon.8756

Thanks. Cause that’s the reply I wanted.

Posted by: Mad Rasputin.7809

Mad Rasputin.7809

Your rewards are tied to the lower of either your personal reward level or the fractal level you are attempting.

If your personal reward level is 21, and you do a level 8 fractal, rewards will be level 8. The daily chest will be for the Tier 1-10 daily.

If your personal reward level is 8, and you do a level 21 fractal, rewards will be level 8. The daily chest will be for the Tier 1-10 daily.

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Fractals_of_the_Mists

That link will list the rewards possible from each fractal level.

Rugnicon.8756

Thanks very much Rasputin!

Posted by: maxinion.8396

maxinion.8396

You get the reward for minimum of your PR and the fractal level. I included the link to show what you can get.

If you are PR 49 and run a 1, you get the rewards for 1. If you are PR 1 and run 49, you get the rewards for 1.

As the link shows, everything has a chance for ascended armor. Supposedly it is higher in higher levels, but there is little data on this.

Posted by: Zelyhn.8069

Zelyhn.8069

Hey, remember that time when they said they would release a fotm leaderboard?
And then that time when they said they were waiting to gather more data before releasing it?

Aaaah good times

Zelyhn.8069 [rT]
Retired elementalist theorycrafter

Posted by: Fasyx.9347

Fasyx.9347

And then that time when they said they were waiting to gather more data before releasing it?

Aaaah good times

Hey, remember that time when they said they will look into the dredge fractal after everyone complained about it?

Exactly, nothing happend

And I can go on with this list…

Posted by: Lilith Ajit.6173

Lilith Ajit.6173

Aaaah good times

Hey, remember that time when they said they will look into the dredge fractal after everyone complained about it?

Exactly, nothing happend

And I can go on with this list…

They did something to dredge, they made it worse for pugs lol xD

[ARES]
And all who stood by and did nothing, who are they to criticize the sacrifices of others?
Our blood has bought their lives.