Fractals at 10+

Fractals at 10+

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: mrauls.6519

mrauls.6519

Hello,

I’m one level away from being 10+ in fractals, and I was wondering what the chances of getting a ring from a chest are.

Thanks

Mes (Guardian)
I make PvP & WvW videos

Fractals at 10+

Posted by: Prezzy.2783

Prezzy.2783

Well – ive done about 50 runs of level 10 and not had ONE from the chest yet – save up the Pristine relics until you have 10 and just buy the rings.

Fractals at 10+

Posted by: lcpdragonslayer.7895

lcpdragonslayer.7895

It’s RNG, so no one can really give you something specific. I’ve done 11 or 12 FotM 10+ runs for dailies now. I’ve gotten 3 rings so far.

I would say don’t bother to buy the rings with pristine relics as you’ll eventually get them for free, but if you’re unlucky then you might just have to.

Fractals at 10+

Posted by: Rainzar.6905

Rainzar.6905

got 4 rings from 5 dailies then nothing 3x in a row then 2 from 3.

Fractals at 10+

Posted by: JJBigs.8456

JJBigs.8456

No idea on runs. I must have at least 40-50+ Rings total

Fractals at 10+

Posted by: Opt.3714

Opt.3714

It seems to vary wildly from player to player – not saying there’s some kind of account-based RNG going on, but I don’t think we have a good idea of what the drop rate is.

This is a big problem I have with FOTM’s RNG reward system – you could hypothetically never get a ring you want to drop. This has at least been fixed by Pristine Fractal Relics, but Murphy’s Law will make sure you get your desired rings as drop right after you buy them.

On a more serious point, Mists Essence and Fractal Weapons are still account-bound random drops. You really could play the game forever with no guarantee of getting any of these items.

http://opt.red/about Twitter: http://twitter.com/Opt__
Co-Leader, I Can Outtweet A Centaur! [TWIT] #twitguild
IGN: Optimus Maleficus

Fractals at 10+

Posted by: Minion of Vey.4398

Minion of Vey.4398

I get a ring from fotm 10 maybe in 1 in 5 attempts. If one happens to drop, and it’s the kind you actually want, more power to you. I would just consider it a possible bonus though. Most likely you’ll be using pristine fractal relics to get what you want.