Fractals cap 80?

Fractals cap 80?

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Lucas Ashrock.8675

Lucas Ashrock.8675

80, so ridiculous how Anet never fixed those cheats

Dungeon Master http://i.imgur.com/Hoqw3.jpg ME http://i.imgur.com/R41MGzB.jpg Fractal Guild Promoter

Fractals cap 80?

Posted by: Patrikan Habaton.2548

Patrikan Habaton.2548

witch cheats? revive orbs ain’t cheats! they are sold from anet for this reason! tell me one cheat we used there is noone only because you can’t get past a certain lvl don’t blame ppl who play better or have better teamplay that they cheat!

first scale 81 fractals

Fractals cap 80?

Posted by: Brassnautilus.2941

Brassnautilus.2941

There are a lot of exploits that anet will probably fix by time the “fotm improvement” patch comes out, and I do believe it will affect progression of some players, mainly because their group makeup/sync (or lack of). Lots of pugging up to 50 and most pug groups probably will need to address some issues before they can move pass 70 once the free passes were taken away.

You will get 1shot if you were glass.. I believe there are 2 schools of thoughts. One is that you die anyway, might as well go glass to make it faster. Then there’s the more defensive approach which our group took, (established by a former group member kizzind, guardian, he couldn’t continue with us due to scheduling conflicts).
A good hit (crit) from lvl84 vet will take out half my hp (pool of 19k with 3k armor), meaning there are windows to heal/regen, and you just need to make sure you don’t get hit during that period of time. With 3 guardians we produce a lot of blocks, blinds and protections, adding some timely dodging, it’s not that difficult to avoid damage for a few seconds. Worse case I get hit by 1 crit + 1 normal and down to less than 1/2 of the hp pool, switching to focus will give me that few seconds of safety, and if I do go down, there’s always warrior banner for last resort.

With the defensive approach we don’t have extraordinary dps, and we roll for swamp at the starts to make the runs faster. Our levels pass 70 were mostly 1.5h-2h, with dredge being the longest (over an hour), and grawl (25-30min) probably the shortest other than swamp/bloom. Wiping and running back would of been more time consuming IMHO.

Essentially, this dungeon isn’t very difficult with a solid group. We don’t use voice comm and we hardly typed in chat. Damage and hp seemed well tested (mob dmg increments didn’t seem to follow any formula, rather arbitrary values set by devs and testers) and the progression requirements are relatively plain and straight forward.
My only complain: some of these marathon mobs, namely ettin and shaman from asura map, dredge farm, fish boss and ice shaman. Too long.

Lastly, I don’t think there will be higher level fractals, and it seemed 80+ were the same as 80. Mobs are lvl84 vets and you start to glance. You’d probably miss all the time if they were lvl85.

Fractals cap 80?

Lucas Ashrock.8675

witch cheats? revive orbs ain’t cheats! they are sold from anet for this reason! tell me one cheat we used there is noone only because you can’t get past a certain lvl don’t blame ppl who play better or have better teamplay that they cheat!

Didn’t meant to offend lv 84 players nor any doubt about gameplay. Be 84 just thanks to a gemshop item (regadless of the player performance dealing the content) simply disgust me, confirming fun here is just for who paid orbs, or enough lucky to find them on a daily. Which is one per daily, if lucky, so let me doubt everyone of you was so lucky to have found nearly 100 orbs(50,52,54…64,66..76..84 etc every par level is a revive orb x 3 agony attack) by a daily , but instead sometimes an orb (8 at best to the luckiest), sometimes other method exposed on this thread. Aka cheat..cut the crap with your revive orbs pretending innocence, we both knows how many revive orbs are needed from 50 to 84 and what cheats works to reduce their use like the immortal corner with just one outside with a crystal to attack maw and run back while others are perfectly safe killing the next enemy for a new crystal, or the ‘resetting fractals until the group get the 3 easiest fractal to pass the level’ method, water fractal then moss jumping on tree/ under the bridge and asura fractal using exploits (ettin exploit, now fixed, prefight position of gems on 2nd boss, kite the boss around the tower while other dps the golems). That’s a cheat, bro
I blame Anet not fixing something so pathetic (cheats) and greedy (rev orbs bough on gemstore) to give players the fun. We are not on the same ground as you see. I don’t cheat, i go to 49 and accept i cannot physically go over. You didn’t, thanks to Anet lazyness to fix bugs/exploits.

Dungeon Master http://i.imgur.com/Hoqw3.jpg ME http://i.imgur.com/R41MGzB.jpg Fractal Guild Promoter

(edited by Lucas Ashrock.8675)

Fractals cap 80?

Posted by: Joxy.6879

Joxy.6879

How is resetting a fractal an exploit? You obviously, like always, love using the word “exploit” and “cheat”. You should maybe research what they actually mean.

Fractals cap 80?

Posted by: Nebula.9017

Nebula.9017

Sorry Lucas, but you seem to be talking out of your blowhole. Maw is the same fight 1-80. The only difference is agony damage. There is no change in mechanics. Jade Maw is the least of your worries as you progress. Getting a bit angry aren’t you, over something so trivial (and incorrectly assumed on your part).

Fractals cap 80?

Posted by: Rainu.6871

Rainu.6871

Methinks the jade sea isn’t the only green in this topic

Fractals cap 80?

Posted by: Sesshi.2610

Sesshi.2610

Lucas, even if you had the revive orbs you couldn’t get to 80, so stop telling us that we cheated, just because you feel jealous, you told me that i cheated on another forum post and you keep saying it, i think you are sad and very jealous.

Fractals cap 80?

Patrikan Habaton.2548

Didn’t meant to offend lv 84 players nor any doubt about gameplay. Be 84 just thanks to a gemshop item (regadless of the player performance dealing the content) simply disgust me, confirming fun here is just for who paid orbs, or enough lucky to find them on a daily. Which is one per daily, if lucky, so let me doubt everyone of you was so lucky to have found nearly 100 orbs(50,52,54…64,66..76..84 etc every par level is a revive orb x 3 agony attack) by a daily , but instead sometimes an orb (8 at best to the luckiest), sometimes other method exposed on this thread. Aka cheat..cut the crap with your revive orbs pretending innocence, we both knows how many revive orbs are needed from 50 to 84 and what cheats works to reduce their use like the immortal corner with just one outside with a crystal to attack maw and run back while others are perfectly safe killing the next enemy for a new crystal, or the ‘resetting fractals until the group get the 3 easiest fractal to pass the level’ method, water fractal then moss jumping on tree/ under the bridge and asura fractal using exploits (ettin exploit, now fixed, prefight position of gems on 2nd boss, kite the boss around the tower while other dps the golems). That’s a cheat, bro
I blame Anet not fixing something so pathetic (cheats) and greedy (rev orbs bough on gemstore) to give players the fun. We are not on the same ground as you see. I don’t cheat, i go to 49 and accept i cannot physically go over. You didn’t, thanks to Anet lazyness to fix bugs/exploits.

OK let’s watch at your post!First of all from 50-80 you (since you can’t really get past 80 ) you need 30 / 2 ( even levels ) * 2 ( twice agony ) rez orbs so all in all 30 rez!

First of all your 3 times agony hits is wrong and it is enough if 1 survives the agony not everyone has to use one so you basicaly need to have 6 rez orbs to get from 50-30 each .. if you have a good compesition you don’t need to use rez orbs till 60 ( with nec ele rez up and good timing)

So basicaly half of your post is already wrong! so your calculations assuming 500 rez orbs instead of 30 that are needed! (We used rez orbs we know how many are needed)

We never used or were aware of the immortel corner in the maw battle ground where you can’t get hit by agony as a matter of fact it doesn’t matter because the fight is easy compared to all other bosses( grawl , cliffside) both videod and done properly on scale 80 so we can beat the content we don’t have to exploit it.

Resetting fractals isn’t an exploit ( compared to other groups scale 40+ who will reset 2nd or 3rd fractal if they get cliffside or grawl ) we never did somthing like this we can beat every fractal on lvl 80 → so we deserve to be lvl 80. we’re not lvl 80 because we can beat only 3 fractals and resetted em all over again when we got another one.

As I said we can do the hardest bosses on the hardest scales in the proper way. as you can see bcause of the video someone posted. I think you don’t get further cause you need to wait to have more agony resistance because you can’t handle it when you got oneshot from bosses..

There are ways like the ranger pets and rev orbs that are part of the game that are just a legit way to keep going..

don’t blame other’s if the content gets to hard for you …

I invite you after update to scale 80 than you can show us how you do the cliffside one and the grawl one if you fail doing so… it seems that it’s just your skill the prohibited you from progressing:)

first scale 81 fractals

Fractals cap 80?

Posted by: Coltz.5617

Coltz.5617

Don’t enforce how you want to play on others~ Just getting to 80+ Rank is a grand feat of more than just time and or money investment. Nor do we care what disgust you or feel the need you need to share about it.

However I also heard at HIGH lvl fractals there is almost no getting away from revive orbs from guildies =/.

- I infract cause I’m passionate about the game-
“ALL IS VAIN”
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboar/page/6#post3486969

(edited by Coltz.5617)

Fractals cap 80?

Lucas Ashrock.8675

I was focusing on the pathetic design, the exploits, and skips allowed, and the 3 easy fractals reset trick to get the easiest run with easy exploits to progress ( i wrote them, didn’t i) using this thread as a perfect example of how pathetic this design of fractal is.
I wasn’t at all talking with the lv82 players, but with anet even allowing something out of design. The design is give up at 49, period. Like any of us. Jelous, lol.

Fractals cap 80?

Posted by: serena smith.2734

serena smith.2734

Im surprised to see this lvl, gratz

When the wind is so strong that you almost can hear a whisper calling your name..
This is your calling, to The battle of your life.

Fractals cap 80?

Patrikan Habaton.2548

I was focusing on the pathetic design, the exploits, and skips allowed, and the 3 easy fractals reset trick to get the easiest run with easy exploits to progress ( i wrote them, didn’t i) using this thread as a perfect example of how pathetic this design of fractal is.
I wasn’t at all talking with the lv82 players, but with anet even allowing something out of design. The design is give up at 49, period. Like any of us. Jelous, lol.

The design doesn’t give up on 49 why do you think it does?
It’s possible to avoid agony with big skill teamplay and timing up to lvl 70 so you can easaly go there without using any exploit bug or whatever… only because you haven’t found the way to do so or they aren’t in guides you read it doesn’t make it to a fact that you can’t do without!

Don’t say the design is over at 49 only because you can’t go over 49 without exploits doesn’t mean other players can’t do.

first scale 81 fractals

Fractals cap 80?

Patrikan Habaton.2548

I was wondering if Anet want to reach the cap that is 80 or if anyone heard somthing about changes in fractals?

Will they increase the cap of 80 ?
Change rewards?
build up a way or skillchallenge for maw agony?

I did a lot of effort to get to the challenging high end content called fractals and I’m a bit dissapointed that 1 month after we reached the cap of fractals we still can’t get an answer if 80 is the cap or just an unintended cap since they didn’t expect player to get that high?

Hope after the Q/A where it didn’t get answered there will be an answer on this in the thread maybe now:)
( I’m to lazy to do a post so I push an old one)

first scale 81 fractals

Fractals cap 80?

Posted by: Stigma.7869

Stigma.7869

I’d like to point out that a lot of the theories people have on how to do this simply are theories and don’t work. State your level before trying to give a solution to a problem you don’t understand.

The only 3 concepts that are known to actually work are: Search and Rescue, 95-99% Revival, and Revive Orb. All those methods are not considered as “legitmate” ways to beat the Agony here are are just smart solutions us players have employed.

Firstly, there is no “Cool down” timer to the Agony attack… don’t even know why someone would say that. It triggers when you start the two specific phases of the boss fight.

Secondly, the Jade Maw agony is a Trigger Event that happens when you pass into the Jade Maw stage (or jump onto the first block of the stage). If by some reason you teleported or reconnected and start back at the beginning of the instance or before that block and try to re-enter it again, the Triggered Agony will hit you again (Even if u already got hit previously).

I’m surprised there has been no developer comment on this yet. Or has Anet really expected PvE players to buy Revive orbs all the way for a “legitimate” method of getting through Fractal 40-81

When you look into an abyss, the abyss also looks into you.

Fractals cap 80?

Patrikan Habaton.2548

I’d like to point out that a lot of the theories people have on how to do this simply are theories and don’t work. State your level before trying to give a solution to a problem you don’t understand.

The only 3 concepts that are known to actually work are: Search and Rescue, 95-99% Revival, and Revive Orb. All those methods are not considered as “legitmate” ways to beat the Agony here are are just smart solutions us players have employed.

Firstly, there is no “Cool down” timer to the Agony attack… don’t even know why someone would say that. It triggers when you start the two specific phases of the boss fight.

Secondly, the Jade Maw agony is a Trigger Event that happens when you pass into the Jade Maw stage (or jump onto the first block of the stage). If by some reason you teleported or reconnected and start back at the beginning of the instance or before that block and try to re-enter it again, the Triggered Agony will hit you again (Even if u already got hit previously).

I’m surprised there has been no developer comment on this yet. Or has Anet really expected PvE players to buy Revive orbs all the way for a “legitimate” method of getting through Fractal 40-81

Not true as I stated there are ways with rez ppl up and loads of healing power to survive agony till 70 .. still why can’t they say if 80 is the cap or if they gonna make changes to fractals cap 80 in upcomming patch I still would like to see a dev to say if
80 is cap ?
cap will be raised with next updates?

first scale 81 fractals

Fractals cap 80?

Posted by: Pinch.4273

Pinch.4273

Not true as I stated there are ways with rez ppl up and loads of healing power to survive agony till 70

Please enlighten me as to how you heal someone that gets downed with one tick and killed with the next. (1172%hp/sec)

Even if you could perfectly time resses to get them up after every down, they would hit 5 death penalty after the 5th down, and die instantly.

still why can’t they say if 80 is the cap or if they gonna make changes to fractals cap 80 in upcomming patch I still would like to see a dev to say if
80 is cap ?

You’re not supposed to get past 50. They’re not going to say that 80 is the cap, because it was never supposed to be reachable in the first place. Like it or not, that’s just the way it is.

(edited by Pinch.4273)

Fractals cap 80?

Patrikan Habaton.2548

Not true as I stated there are ways with rez ppl up and loads of healing power to survive agony till 70

Please enlighten me as to how you heal someone that gets downed with one tick and killed with the next. (1172%hp/sec)

Even if you could perfectly time resses to get them up after every down, they would hit 5 death penalty after the 5th down, and die instantly.

still why can’t they say if 80 is the cap or if they gonna make changes to fractals cap 80 in upcomming patch I still would like to see a dev to say if
80 is cap ?

You’re not supposed to get past 50. They’re not going to say that 80 is the cap, because it was never supposed to be reachable in the first place. Like it or not, that’s just the way it is.

2nd healthbars as necro or mistsform it works with another healthbarpool so you don’t die from mistsform as ele when downed needs loads of strategy and super timing but only because you can’t do it doesn’t mean that others can’t do! still it doesn’t change anything about my question…

first scale 81 fractals

Fractals cap 80?

Posted by: Stigma.7869

Stigma.7869

80 is cap ?

2nd healthbars as necro or mistsform it works with another healthbarpool so you don’t die from mistsform as ele when downed needs loads of strategy and super timing but only because you can’t do it doesn’t mean that others can’t do! still it doesn’t change anything about my question…

Wasn’t really referring to you but all the suggestions that people are giving w/o any basis or experience of performing. Also I didn’t say that those 3 methods are the ONLY methods just the only methods I know and are most commonly used. Props to your 2nd HP pool creativity though I would never even want to try that though.

By Anet’s definitions though, all these methods except revive orbs are all considered exploits =P

The Irony!!!! Funny we have to exploit our way through Fractals.

When you look into an abyss, the abyss also looks into you.

Fractals cap 80?

Posted by: Ummeiko.5318

Ummeiko.5318

Honest question, something of a tangent.

Is it still fun at that level? Genuine question. I used to raid hardcore in WoW back in Vanilla-Ulduar and played some other games pretty seriously, as well as working on speedruns in the non-mmo form. I used to have fun doing that sort of thing just to say I could, and that beating hard content was it’s own reward.

Time and life have personally changed my mindset, I just don’t see it in fractals especially. I mean, it’s essentially the same fights, with just bigger damage numbers, right? To me that’s less fun than if there were new bosses every 10 levels or whatnot, where the boss strats become the challenge as opposed to the 1 bajillion damage unavoidable hits (in the case of Maw… I know there are other agony sources that are avoidable). Also, 2 hours for one part of fractals just seems time inefficient for me these days.

Anyhoo, are you still enjoying it?

Marumari – Asura Warrior
Ummei – Asura Ele

Fractals cap 80?

Patrikan Habaton.2548

we’ll I posted scale 80 a month ago haven’t played that mutch now I’m in a group for fun and just did scale 72-75 with 5 agony res because I forgott my rings still it’s sad that it isn’t challenging.

we expected a challenge on scale 81 → first lvl 85 mobs.. but since we didn’t get anything from devs ( that are quite frequently report on things as players beeing disapointed because the game is to hard )

They seem to not like to see ppl telling em they’re game is too easy …

first scale 81 fractals

Fractals cap 80?

Posted by: RMStrooper.7291

RMStrooper.7291

we’ll I posted scale 80 a month ago haven’t played that mutch now I’m in a group for fun and just did scale 72-75 with 5 agony res because I forgott my rings still it’s sad that it isn’t challenging.

we expected a challenge on scale 81 -> first lvl 85 mobs.. but since we didn’t get anything from devs ( that are quite frequently report on things as players beeing disapointed because the game is to hard )

So is lvl 81 still the highest lvl you can get?

RMS Trooper ~ The Phoenix Legend [TPL] ~ Gandaran commander

Fractals cap 80?

Patrikan Habaton.2548

we expected a challenge on scale 81 -> first lvl 85 mobs.. but since we didn’t get anything from devs ( that are quite frequently report on things as players beeing disapointed because the game is to hard )

You can bypass it by the fact to stay in the fractal but as it seems it’s not even possible anymore to complete those lvl’s cause of maw..

Not sure if rez orb works but some stated it isn’t possible anymore! I’ll test it myself and see on top of that the rewards aren’t that great not worth it to do it for the karma when you go with lvl 80 in lvl 10 you get about 8k karma I think ( dungeons drop more)

btw why there is over a month now no confirmation if it’s the cap or if we should have never gotten there? Btw I just realized that you nerfed cliffside fractals again bigtimes

Again a game that was easy that gets easier and easier for every newcomer with no content for the solid playerbase …

first scale 81 fractals

Fractals cap 80?

Patrikan Habaton.2548

You can bypass it by the fact to stay in the fractal but as it seems it’s not even possible anymore to complete those lvl’s cause of maw..

Not sure if rez orb works but some stated it isn’t possible anymore! I’ll test it myself and see on top of that the rewards aren’t that great not worth it to do it for the karma when you go with lvl 80 in lvl 10 you get about 8k karma I think ( dungeons drop more)

btw why there is over a month now no confirmation if it’s the cap or if we should have never gotten there? Btw I just realized that you nerfed cliffside fractals again bigtimes

Again a game that was easy that gets easier and easier for every newcomer with no content for the solid playerbase …

first scale 81 fractals

Fractals cap 80?

Patrikan Habaton.2548

It’s proved now that we we’re never intendend to get there and that at least some dev’s sees us as exploiter cause we bought rez orbs from their shopp…

as it is officially confirmed now that fractals are geartrademill!

Still it took you 1 month to comment on somthing after ppl already were at your cap…

first scale 81 fractals

Fractals cap 80?

Posted by: Nostromo.4126

Nostromo.4126

Just curious guys (I know this is an old thread so this may be redundant): I run a mobile spirit ranger build – could a Spirit of Nature with Nature’s Renewal triggered just before agony kicks in be a work around as well…? Or does the elite spirit die every time?
Sorry for the newb question – I’ve never actually run a fractal yet, but was planning on having a good go at it & wondering which class might be best for the higher diffs.

Fractals cap 80?

Posted by: Sanderinoa.8065

Sanderinoa.8065

Just curious guys (I know this is an old thread so this may be redundant): I run a mobile spirit ranger build – could a Spirit of Nature with Nature’s Renewal triggered just before agony kicks in be a work around as well…? Or does the elite spirit die every time?
Sorry for the newb question – I’ve never actually run a fractal yet, but was planning on having a good go at it & wondering which class might be best for the higher diffs.

you’re underestimating agony :P anyways, it won’t work because the agony continues hitting while you’re dead, so if you get revived after the first agony hits and gets you down, you’ll still have the other ticks of agony shooting you down, time and time again.

Delvert/Sanderinoa [rT]
Retaliate is recruiting. again!
Fancy a Read? Extensive PvE Mesmer Guide

Fractals cap 80?

Nostromo.4126

you’re underestimating agony :P anyways, it won’t work because the agony continues hitting while you’re dead, so if you get revived after the first agony hits and gets you down, you’ll still have the other ticks of agony shooting you down, time and time again.

Well, I kinda got that. But if a revive orb or ranger’s pet can get at least one player back from the brink & avoid a total wipe, could not Nature’s Spirit do the same thing…?

Anyway, wish me luck – 1st Fractal later today!

Fractals cap 80?

Nostromo.4126

Well, ran it yesterday at level 8 with a mate & 3 others. Wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be. 2 or 3 wipes with checkpoint restarts & a LOT of downs, but we got through in the end. Took around 1.5 hrs once we finally got the group together in LA. Is that typical…?

2 of us were 1st timers to fotm & it was fun, but I’m still not sure why ppl run it. I imagine it would get pretty boring after 2 or 3 times in each zone. Is the ascended gear that much better than regular exotics say…? And infusions to avoid agony later seems like just a hamster wheel if it’s not useful anywhere else. What am I missing?

Fractals cap 80?

Posted by: Jiikenchop.8376

Jiikenchop.8376

Higher levels fotm supposedly have better drop rates. And daily chest at fotm 30+ and 40+ may give you fractal weapon skins.

The whole agony tick after revival at jade maw only start at fotm50, where Anet hard cap it (Anet made this cap only a few months ago, those fotm50-80 are done way before the change). No matter what kind of trick you do to revive, agony will keep on ticking and kill you.

At fotm40+, maw’s agony damage is already so high that unless you are a guardian with 45ar and tome of courage elite, you won’t survive no matter what. This is where people start to invent ways to work around it; revive orb, 99% revival, ranger’s pet, etc.

To sum up, fotm50+ is impossible currently. fotm40+ is doable even without max ar, by working around it. Below fotm40, agony is not an issue with proper ar.
And yes, 1.5h is typical.

Fractals cap 80?

Posted by: Unflinching.8967

Unflinching.8967

2 of us were 1st timers to fotm & it was fun, but I’m still not sure why ppl run it. I imagine it would get pretty boring after 2 or 3 times in each zone. Is the ascended gear that much better than regular exotics say…? And infusions to avoid agony later seems like just a hamster wheel if it’s not useful anywhere else. What am I missing?

For (so)me, FotM is fun because it’s challenging. I like it when the content I’m playing increases in difficulty. At least there’s some sort of progression.

You don’t even need to run FotM, at all, to get ascended gear. Just do your dailies and guild missions and get the stuff from those vendors.

Cheers.

Fractals cap 80?

Posted by: Luke.2643

Luke.2643

At fotm40+, maw’s agony damage is already so high that unless you are a guardian with 45ar and tome of courage elite, you won’t survive no matter what.

This is not correct. A guardian with 40 ar can survive by himself using his tome at the right time. He can even keep up another guardian with 35 if they both use tome (personal experience).

Fractals cap 80?

Nostromo.4126

Tx guys, even though I realise you can get some Ascended gear using laurels (errr, right?), why would anyone get AR infusions unless you’re running FOTM…? And why is ascended gear that much better than regular exotics say, for non-fotm playing? Genuinely interested, as I’m not a PvP/WvW player & may be missing something :-/.

Fractals cap 80?

Posted by: Afya.5842

Afya.5842

@Nostromo

You should start another thread but I’ll answer anyway.
1) Better is better, no matter how large the margin is.
2) Personally I just don’t like how exotic trinkets are acquired. You can only get those either from TP, crafting, or super lucky from whatever. I just hate spending money on things. I’d rather grind fotm 10 times for a ring, than grind cof for an hour and buy/craft it.

Fractals cap 80?

Patrikan Habaton.2548

sooo ya remove my reward Level and stuff… still this a question? you only do it cause you don’t want me to see the end of fractals already and complete it within a day like liadri and the other hard stuff?or you enhanced the cap… so I theoreticly could enter my personal reward of 81 and get ported into 81 after the reset and you don’t want me to tell ppl that you increased the cap as you intended it to be an infinite dungeon…. and not infinite by gear gating… still the question stays…

Is 80 going to be the cap after the next release?

first scale 81 fractals

Fractals cap 80?

Posted by: Zelyhn.8069

Zelyhn.8069

They are extremely confusing about what will happen at the next release but apparently they will hard cap it (not even bypassable) at 50 (becoming doable). They said they would then add levels in the future.
So yes they are basically adding some rewards but taking away 30 levels of fun. Levels 70+ were the fun of the game for me, and many others.
I feel robbed.
Again.

Zelyhn.8069 [rT]
Retired elementalist theorycrafter