Fractals lvl 50

Fractals lvl 50

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Girana Mikaru.7432

Girana Mikaru.7432

We just ran through fractals of the mist lvl 50 and it worked pretty well but then we came to the last fractal. Like with the other levels before we tried the 99% thing and and everything but for some reason the rezzed guy also got Agony on him. But we were far from giving up. Second we tried the Ranger-Pet rezz but it was the same. As soon as he was rezzed he got agony on him again. Guild mate even used a revive orb even though we advised him not to and it still didnt work. Now I dont have a problem with hard dungeons, but I dislike it when you play through 3 levels of 50 fractals to finally relax in the last one and the game just tells you: STOP. you shall not pass because i said so. In my opinion they should warn you beforehand because it seemed like a huge waste of time afterwards.
Just my two cents and I hope I could help people who want to do 50+

Fractals lvl 50

Posted by: Bacon.2360

Bacon.2360

The devs alrdy stated you were not intended to play at a high level fractuals that you did not have the adequate amount of AR for. All those tricks you stated should be considered exploits and I am glad if they have patched them. Source: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/dungeons/Fractals-past-lvl-40/first#post1384758

(edited by Bacon.2360)

Fractals lvl 50

Posted by: Nokaru.7831

Nokaru.7831

It’s not like they accidentally set Agony at level 50 Jade Maw 1172% of your HP per second. They don’t want you to progressing past 50. It’s incredibly lazy design, but that’s what we have to deal with: A boss designed to be impossible. For the record, you need upwards of 920 extra Agony Resistance using their current formula in order to survive it. It won’t be possible to live until they remove those “1s” from that value.

(edited by Nokaru.7831)

Fractals lvl 50

Posted by: DancingPenguins.9875

DancingPenguins.9875

It’s been like this for over 3 months. Not really news at this point.

Fractals lvl 50

Posted by: CC Eva.6742

CC Eva.6742

Community Coordinator

Hello everyone.

Since this issue is being discussed already in the fore-mentioned thread, we proceed to close this one in order to avoid duplicates. Please remember that we have a Suggestions subforum in which you can always start your own threads with suggestions about how to improve the game.

Thanks!