Fractals of the Mists - a problem

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Zoid.2568

Zoid.2568

Right now it’s very hard or near impossible to find a group for low difficulty fractals. There’s already a great function for the old dungeons, if someone in your party have done Story Mode everyone in the party can join in Explorable Mode. You could do something similar with Fractals of the Mists. Like a tier system.

Tier 1 Fractals: Difficulty 1-9
Tier 2 Fractals: Difficulty 10-20
Tier 3 Fractals: Difficulty 21-30
etc
etc

Within these tiers, if you have completed any of them and someone in your team are on a higher difficulty within that tier you should be able to join them.

Let’s say i only completed difficulty 4 and my friend is on difficulty 8, then i can join him and if i complete difficulty 8 my difficulty will raise by 1 and then be on difficulty 5, i can still join anyone for a higer difficulty within that tier but my difficulty will only raise by 1.

Posted by: LemurTron.9261

LemurTron.9261

agree, i wish there was a level ‘pooling’ system in place. This has been suggested before, though not sure where in the suggestions forum it is (if even there). Whether it’s a 3 level range withing a 10x tier, a 5 level range within that tier, or 10 level range… it would speed things up factorily

One problem is if some are on odd levels and others on even, then everyone will have to do Maw. “Obstacle” moreso than “problem” perhaps. Whether on the players’ end or developer’s end

Do we know if agony only gets increased at 10,20,30 etc or if there are shades at every level?

Posted by: rhodoc.2381

rhodoc.2381

Same idea once called by some developers in Reddit. Let’s wait and see what will happen.

[VcY] Velocity – Gargamell

Posted by: Midnightjade.3520

Midnightjade.3520

I think this would help. I’m not having too much difficulty finding low level groups but I play at peak times and use the gw2lfg site. Other folks who play at different hours and don’t use the site could easily have problems.

Onyx: Norn Guardian 80. Queen in Tatters: Asura Mesmer 80.
[The Flameseeker Prophecies] 4/11/13
Itinerant, no guild.

Posted by: Shini.7542

Shini.7542

Do we know if agony only gets increased at 10,20,30 etc or if there are shades at every level?

every 10 lvl with a cap at max AR (min dmg of agony is 1% of your HP).
cap is reached with 10 AR at lv10+, 25 AR at lv20+, 40 AR at lv30+ (at least you get with 30 AR the dmg you had at lv10 with 0 AR) and probably 15 AR more per 10 lv

[IL] Shinis (Thief+Ranger)
Dzagonur