Fractals of the Mists bonus chest question.

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Pig.5827

Pig.5827

Q:

I’ve looked quite a lot of places and have difficulty on how exactly it works. I understand that the ring is random and not guaranteed, but I have other questions about it.

How often do you get it? I ran FoM lvl 10 and got it, went back to do FoM lvl 4 (To test if you can get it every single even ran dungeon) and did not receive it.
I’m just wondering if you are given one bonus pop-up chest every time you complete the even numbered scale level or if you get one bonus chest a day, be it in level 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, etc.

If you only get one per day, when is reset? When dailies reset?

*Disclaimer: This is not me complaining about not getting one. Just want to know my plan of action for getting mad loots.

Posted by: Tres.5427

Tres.5427

It does indeed reset with daily reset.

Posted by: elderan.2638

elderan.2638

It’s a good question that I would like to know as well. I did 10 yesterday, got a chest, then I did it today after the dailies reset and I didn’t get a chest. I had run other fractals before that. Can anyone enlighten us with your experience on what you have to do to get the chest, specifically on level 10?

Posted by: Cassium.3240

Cassium.3240

Its a daily like other dailies for killing the maw. It goes in 10 level brackets.

So you get 1 chest for 10-19, and then you can get another in the same day for 20. I would assume it would follow this pattern and you could get a third in a day if you can complete 30

Posted by: Hyaene.3650

Hyaene.3650

Its a daily like other dailies for killing the maw. It goes in 10 level brackets.

So you get 1 chest for 10-19, and then you can get another in the same day for 20. I would assume it would follow this pattern and you could get a third in a day if you can complete 30

So it should be possible to get another from 1-9 ? (even though you only get 20 fractals from it)

Posted by: Cassium.3240

Cassium.3240

Mmmm, haven’t bothered doing 1-9 since i’ve been past it, so not sure if its part of the bonus or not.