Free accts: dungeon soloing, rewards, selling

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

Four free accounts + dungeon solo means you get all the rewards (yes it’s less than selling, but zero wait time).

Will this take some sellers off the market? And will that bump up the price of dungeons? Kinda interesting.

Posted by: Thaddeus.4891

Thaddeus.4891

And then what do you do with the gold on your free accounts? You can’t transfer gold or stuff to your main.

Thaddeauz [xQCx]- QC GUILD

Posted by: Rauderi.8706

Rauderi.8706

Not to mention, you have to walk them all through the dungeon, click all their loot, etc.

Any “efficiency” you add to multiboxing would get you banned. Why not just go solo at that point?

Many alts; handle it!
“I’m finding companies should sell access to forums,
it seems many like them better than the games they comment on.” -Horrorscope.7632

Posted by: Jerus.4350

Jerus.4350

And then what do you do with the gold on your free accounts? You can’t transfer gold or stuff to your main.

Launder the money through the TP? Throw up some items on your main and quickly buy with your alt? find something with a margin where you still make a profit if some item does exist. Just a thought.

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

You can mail the gold if you are mutual friends. :P

Posted by: Enko.6123

Enko.6123

You can mail the gold if you are mutual friends. :P

You sure about that? Should have just been able to whisper and send mail (not items/gold) if you’re mutual friends.

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

Oh ok i assumed attaching stuff would count as well.

Posted by: deSade.9437

deSade.9437

Spoj was already planning on making 50 alt accounts for the daily log-in rewards and daily leeching.

Lord Kuru.3685

Not to mention, you have to walk them all through the dungeon, click all their loot, etc.

You do it just for daily gold reward. Park them at the beginning of the dungeon.

Selling Arah p2: 5g per person. Your alts will get 3g. A bit less, but no hassle of selling.

Lord Kuru.3685

Wait a second. I just checked, it seems free accounts can receive gold but can’t send gold or anything.

Maybe just buy ectos with the gold and then sell them back to TP for 1s to drive the price of ectos down? Then your main gets to buy ectos at this lower price? LOL.

Posted by: Blush Lift.3570

Blush Lift.3570

Or save the gold on the account and once you feel you have enough buy HoT for that account to xfer that gold to your main and then start getting login rewards.

Or wait until HoT is on sale and apply the same principle.

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

lol, this could lead to people listing things at ridiculous price at TP, just so that they can transfer gold from a free2play alt acct. shimering dust for 10g, anyone ?

EDIT : but then again, i don’t remember, does the TP point you to the lowest price first ? can you skip to higher price listed for an item ?

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

(edited by azizul.8469)

Posted by: Jerus.4350

Jerus.4350

lol, this could lead to people listing things at ridiculous price at TP, just so that they can transfer gold from a free2play alt acct. shimering dust for 10g, anyone ?

EDIT : but then again, i don’t remember, does the TP point you to the lowest price first ? can you skip to higher price listed for an item ?

TP forces you to buy lowest price IIRC

Posted by: fishball.7204

fishball.7204

Not really an easy way to transfer money but you could buy siege from the TP (eg. omega golems) and give them to your main account in WvW. You’d probably take a small loss but that’s probably the best way.

In b4 stealth nerfed.

As for selling arah, haven’t done that since lupi bug, too much effort for a couple of gold. Rather trio a frac and sell that.

FOR THE GREEEEEEEEEEEEN

(edited by fishball.7204)

Posted by: Skady.5916

Skady.5916

Post piece of trash for 1000g on trading post and buy it with your free alt account. You only lose 15%

upd. nevermind its not possible but WvW siege is a good idea – that will work

A man of knowledge lives by acting, not by thinking about acting.
-Carlos Castaneda
Skady Valda

(edited by Skady.5916)

Lord Kuru.3685

Not really an easy way to transfer money but you could buy siege from the TP (eg. omega golems) and give them to your main account in WvW. You’d probably take a small loss but that’s probably the best way.

Pure genius! Definitely will be nerfed before I even get one free toon to level 60 though lol.

Posted by: Wasabi Kitty.8247

Wasabi Kitty.8247

Wait a second. I just checked, it seems free accounts can receive gold but can’t send gold or anything.

Maybe just buy ectos with the gold and then sell them back to TP for 1s to drive the price of ectos down? Then your main gets to buy ectos at this lower price? LOL.

There’s such a massive supply of ectos on the market right now, you’d have to buy tens of thousands to adjust the price even a small amount.

Anet make Rev great again.

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

yeah, ectoes are flowing in like waters now….. good thing for legendary crafters…

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

Lord Kuru.3685

In b4 stealth nerfed.

As for selling arah, haven’t done that since lupi bug, too much effort for a couple of gold. Rather trio a frac and sell that.

Just nerfed. LOL.

fishball.7204

HAHA hey I guess they really do read the forums despite what you guys think

Actually I still have one way to transfer wealth but it’s far less direct and requires pre setup and involves art of war IV.

FOR THE GREEEEEEEEEEEEN

(edited by fishball.7204)

Lord Kuru.3685

HAHA hey I guess they really do read the forums despite what you guys think

Actually I still have one way to transfer wealth but it’s far less direct and requires pre setup and involves art of war IV.

I know what you’re talking about… you might want to be careful though because I can definitely see Anet banning those who launder F2P gold.

fishball.7204

I’m way too lazy to launder a couple of gold but yeah I wouldn’t risk it.

Already have enough troubles managing 2 accounts let alone farm more on f2p accounts lol.

FOR THE GREEEEEEEEEEEEN