Future of Dungeon Content?

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Snow.5269

Snow.5269

What is A-NET’s design concept for upcoming dungeons in the future? Can we expect to see some more challenging content?

I’m aware that the upcoming “Deep Dungeon” gets more difficult as one descends into it but compared to what? Lupicus? To many Lupicus is most difficult encounter in GW2 but is he really that difficult? No. You need but walk around LA for 2 minutes & see dozens of people in full Arah armor to determine that.

I’m interested in seeing something truly difficult. Something that requires coordination, timing, communication. Right now all dungeon content is pretty much a pushover. Do those truly looking for a challenge have anything to look forward to?

Posted by: Kuthos.9623

Kuthos.9623

The reason people have Arah armor is because they could farm the first boss before it got changed.

Now hardly anyone does Arah explorable mode.

I hope they make some more challenging dungeons but also more fun. Right now most of them are just boring and tedious.

Posted by: LADYKiLLER.8152

LADYKiLLER.8152

I think it’s pretty difficult to actually get an accurate measure of dungeon difficulty when a large majority of players cannot even get into the ‘end-game’ and hardest dungeon due to the door bug. I know plenty of people who have never even stepped foot in Arah, much less fought Lupicus to give their feedback/thoughts on how hard he is.

Maev, Level 80 Sylvari Elementalist
[DiRA] of the Tarnished Coast