GOOD Dungeon/champ update THANKS!

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Frostfang.5109

Frostfang.5109

I just want to say THANK u A-Net fort his upcomming change to Dungeons and champions… The spamming of CoF runs make ppl not run other dungeons and finidng a party can be so hard sometimes…. And for us who doesn’t run CoF 15 times a day but do a dungeon now and then it will be really rewarding The Point why u do and how u do this is right spot on! Thank u so much for this:)

Kima & Co

Posted by: Niacin.4926

Niacin.4926

it’s going to be so nice to finaly be able to find a group for something else than CoF and the endless spamm for CoF LFG’s, other LFG’s drown in CoF.

Rox Bladerunner [Guardian] ~ Pi Batty [Warrior] – Yak’s Bend
Sunrise ~ Bifrost ~ Bolt

Posted by: Oranisagu.3706

Oranisagu.3706

have to agree, making champs worthwile is a great decision. I love hunting them in the open world but the best loot they drop usually is a ‘purple leather bag’ with 5 slots. yay!

this hopefully makes killing a few of the easier mobs in dungeons a lot more interesting. some dungeons have a lot of champs which can be skipped, worst of all imho is AC. graveling stalker after the spider queen, kholer and troll, the graveling before the oozes in p2 etc

I like to kill those, as in a normal, unoptimized dps party they die extremely quickly, champs <45 seconds, kholer in 2 minutes or so, but at the moment nobody wants to kill them (I tried, as soon as you write killing kholer nobody joins anymore, he’s just impossible to kill they tell you, hehe)

Posted by: Broadicea.8294

Broadicea.8294

Champs still aren’t going to be worth the time.

Retired. Too many casuals.

Posted by: MagicalSilence.1837

MagicalSilence.1837

Champs still aren’t going to be worth the time.

Agreed most will be skipped anyhow if the mats reward are equal to champs lvl.

But if Spiders etc in Temple events might provide bit extra but not so much to make an actual difference.

I really Hope SCALE system of events will be adjusted i would hate to see 50 ppl hunting a champ with high scales for small reward xD or 10s and 1 crystal lode , reminds of champ illusion on lyssa on high scale

Desolution – Saesin Nyte & Xi Vixi – Simply Lovable Pug – Best Trebber EU