Getting Kicked on Final Boss @ 5% Health

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Tank.1048

Tank.1048

Had a group kick me out so that they could invite a guild a member for max guild rep, when the boss was down to around 5% health. I was livid, as I was the only 80 and carrying the group through the entire dungeon. I want some kind of implementation to solve this most frustrating problem. Either make it where you can’t kick someone on the last fight or give me the full reward. This should be a ban-able offense.

Posted by: Beorn Saxon.4762

Beorn Saxon.4762

Yes it should be ban-able. It might be. I’d report them all. Typically, I try to make sure I’m dungeon leader to ensure this does not happen, especially if I’m with four people that are all guildies.

Tarnished Coast
Critical Impact [Crit]

Posted by: Tank.1048

Tank.1048

The problem is that after you get kicked from a party, all of your party chat gets erased. I had none of their names and no way to get it unless they spoke in /say, which they didn’t.

Posted by: Shuguard.7125

Shuguard.7125

recently my rule of thumb is don’t pug at all, go with a guild group. But yes this kind of behavior is slowly getting out of hand.

Posted by: Izuna.5307

Izuna.5307

had this happen last night in coe because i didnt want to glitch into all three paths they kicked me final boss at ten percent to invite a guildie. Which i ended up laughing because i literally carried the whole team and saw them post on gw2lfg for 2 more members still on last boss.

Posted by: Snoring Sleepwalker.9073

Snoring Sleepwalker.9073

The problem is that after you get kicked from a party, all of your party chat gets erased. I had none of their names and no way to get it unless they spoke in /say, which they didn’t.

Your character name and the time of the dungeon run will be enough for ANET to identify the other players from the server logs.

Posted by: Justin.7163

Justin.7163

Do the community a favor and report these idiots. We need fewer of them in the game and one would hope Anet would ban them for such actions.

Posted by: Jezath.7395

Jezath.7395

even if the chat is gone the chat log will still be tied to your account on the server seomwhere and this can be checked by the CS representitive investigating your report.

The moral of the story is report them.

Tis not what they can do for you
Tis only what you can do for all