Getting tired of this kitten.

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Pandamonium.8035

Pandamonium.8035

Why are dc’s so punished in this game? After numerous times of trying to get groups for Aether and only reaching the last boss twice. First group just gave up super early and since leader left no one can continue… and now tonight I dcd on last boss log back in cant type in party cant join back in the instance. Also there’s apparently some bug that just kicked a lot of people out as well and they also cant talk in party… wtf. You really need some sort of save system what is the kittening deal. Why should anyone bother doing dungeons when any progress you’ve made can just be gone just like that due to a party leader or bugs. I’m sure people have complained about this a hundred times before, but I just wanted to rant…

Posted by: swiftpaw.6397

swiftpaw.6397

It’s ok. I’m here for you.

We just 4 manned a bunch of dungeons since the party stuff is bugged atm >_>

Grandmaster Forum Mind Brain
|-Swiftpaw Sharpclaw [DnT]-|

Posted by: ilr.9675

ilr.9675

It was their darn Maintenance today. I was halfway through COF3 /w Sky when one in our party dc’d and got some stealth ninja client update (probably a network related seed for tracking VPN’ers doing the omega Dupe exploit). That player couldn’t get back in but no one else could leave the Party either without restarting their client entirely first. We had to start completely from scratch. Should only be a 1-time thing though but I wouldn’t start any of the longer dungeons when you see that Yellow text on your screen

Posted by: a t s e.9614

a t s e.9614

Happened to 2 people in my party the other day . They got DC 2 times in a row , just dont do the long paths until it get fixed .