Ghost Eater Spawn Location

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: SirMoogie.9263

SirMoogie.9263

Is the Ghost Eater in AC Path 2 supposed to spawn in the upper west corner, or is this a bug? At this distance it made it impossible to kite him to the eastern trap without him deaggroing.

Posted by: Dolan.3071

Dolan.3071

You never do Path 2…..

Uriel Asther ~ Warrior | Kaya Lereau ~ Elementalist | Natalie Fox ~ Thief
Skye Eterna ~ Mesmer | Arya Slade ~ Charrdian | Kiera Thine ~ Ranger
Oceanic ~ [LOD] [Noob]

Posted by: Wukunlin.8461

Wukunlin.8461

in my experience it always spawns in the middle of the 3 traps

Oceanic [LOD]

Posted by: SirMoogie.9263

SirMoogie.9263

You never do Path 2…..

I don’t see why. Path 2 is fairly easy, and we completed the Ghost Eater after we got some practice with the fight’s mechanics. By far the most problematic being that he bugged and spawned in the upper right corner making the fight reset several times as we tried kiting him to the eastern trap.

Posted by: Dolan.3071

Dolan.3071

That’s why. It’s just so buggy. I wouldn’t do it unless I desperately needed 60 tokens that day and was with a full TS guild group, trying to get anywhere with a PuG (especially when it starts bugging out) can be a nightmare.
Having said that I’ve done Path 1 and 3 with a PuG who absolutely breezed through them, so I tagged along for Path 2 and it went off without a hitch. But I’m rarely that lucky xD

Uriel Asther ~ Warrior | Kaya Lereau ~ Elementalist | Natalie Fox ~ Thief
Skye Eterna ~ Mesmer | Arya Slade ~ Charrdian | Kiera Thine ~ Ranger
Oceanic ~ [LOD] [Noob]

Posted by: Wukunlin.8461

Wukunlin.8461

That’s why. It’s just so buggy. I wouldn’t do it unless I desperately needed 60 tokens that day and was with a full TS guild group, trying to get anywhere with a PuG (especially when it starts bugging out) can be a nightmare.
Having said that I’ve done Path 1 and 3 with a PuG who absolutely breezed through them, so I tagged along for Path 2 and it went off without a hitch. But I’m rarely that lucky xD

I have been in groups with 2 eles that were unable to do burrows in P1 and P3

Oceanic [LOD]