Giganticus Impossiblus gets one shot by [...]

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Dakirah.1892

Dakirah.1892

We one shot him 2-3 times a day every week!
Honestly, Giganticus Lupicus is a tough boss and it took me a few tries to get down. You need to learn a lot about your class survivability and change your bars and spec to be good. Going out to get dodge food and potions help also. This boss should deffinately stay the same. My guild What The Firetruck on Fort Aspenwood does 2-3 paths a day and now constantly one shots the boss. We have 3 members that do this run every day (Phizzie, Lindriss and I) and we pug 2 other members. Pugs can do this boss and learn it. Of course it’s helpful running with the same people so don’t expect to run into Guild Wars 2 end content and get it down the first attempt. Do work! And again, we one shot this constantly! Here’s one of the videos we have (we’re trying to upload more every time we down him!)

-Dakirah, Phizzie & Lindriss
[WTF]

Posted by: SgtSarcasm.1653

SgtSarcasm.1653

Grats. I’ve 1shotted him many times with 3-4 man (mesmer taking a visit to the grand city of teleportasia, one guy in my usual group likes to go AFK at bad times, DCs etc). Giganticus really isn’t a big deal, and it’s getting boring when 1/5th of every thread is about giganticus.

My apologies if this comes off as harsh or mean, but this whole giganticus thing is really getting old and stale.

Khaine [80 Guardian] – Night of Wallachia [80 Warrior]
Minister of Fear [80 Necromancer] @Far Shiverpeaks EU

Posted by: Dakirah.1892

Dakirah.1892

I don’t want them to nerf him and am getting sick of people throwing a fit when they can’t down him. I’m giving positive feedback that they did a great job making this tough end game content boss and showing/helping others having a hard time there is hope! If you don’t like just keep scrolling down.

Posted by: RoRo.8270

RoRo.8270

I don’t want them to nerf him and am getting sick of people throwing a fit when they can’t down him. I’m giving positive feedback that they did a great job making this tough end game content boss and showing/helping others having a hard time there is hope! If you don’t like just keep scrolling down.

This is actually 1 of the best designed bosses in the game other than he doesn’t reset properly and everyone is abusing it now by kiting him to waypoints. Anyway they will eventually nerf him cause it seems there is a trend if the majority whine they get what they want. They find it’s easier to come to the forums and complain than actually learn the mechanics

Posted by: Dead.7385

Dead.7385

He is a good boss.

When I first read one shot – I thought you meant you hit him once and killed him ha.

Posted by: E Z.4721

E Z.4721

This is threadworthy? I’d hope everyone can do this by now…