Giganticus Lupicus Arah Path 3 Solo THIEF

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: aimz.6287

aimz.6287

So I run Arah explore path 3, with 107% Critical Damage and 85% Critical Chance. I run Berserker armor with Scholar runes, and my trinkets are assassin’s, all exotic. Anyways, what I came here to ask was, is it better to run FULL berserker or full Assassins, and just Crit every time. I crit A LOT with my build and I also have full berserkers armor. So is it better to go full berserker or full assassin’s OR what Im doing OR is there something even better in the making? Just wondering thanks.

Posted by: Casmurro.9046

Casmurro.9046

You as a thief have some bonus crit chance when you are above 90% hp and when you are flanking the boss, so i think its better to go full berserkers as a thief. And with the nerf to the crit damage i believe assassins will get hit even more by the changes.

On the other hand one player called Wethospu discovered that your crit chance is lowered against enemies that have a higher lvl than you, so lupicus for example is lvl 82 i think, so in this case having assassins trinkets may be better…

So basically, i dont know :P

(edited by Casmurro.9046)

Posted by: maxinion.8396

maxinion.8396

It almost certainly does not pay off to invest in crit chance with the upcoming nerf.

Posted by: aimz.6287

aimz.6287

You as a thief have some bonus crit chance when you are above 90% hp and when you are flanking the boss, so i think its better to go full berserkers as a thief. And with the nerf to the crit damage i believe assassins will get hit even more by the changes.

On the other hand one player called Wethospu discovered that your crit chance is lowered against enemies that have a higher lvl than you, so lupicus for example is lvl 82 i think, so in this case having assassins trinkets may be better…

So basically, i dont know :P

Yes exactly my point, like, I just don’t know. I wasn’t criting at all when I was versing lupi with full Berserker trinkets etc.. But since i use assassins trinkets my crit went up by like 20% i also traded bloodlust for Accurcy. Anyways, we will see i guess after the nerf…

Posted by: Dee Jay.2460

Dee Jay.2460

Afaik there is never a point at which you should sacrifice Power for Precision.

There might be some class-specific exceptions due to certain mechanics but in general Power > Precision at all times, especially after the patch.

Posted by: Dub.1273

Dub.1273

In general, the higher ((Precision – 822) mod 21) is, the worse is your setup.
Especially at high levels of power, precision is usually worth more than power, depending on your critical damage.

Dub | [rT]
#LoveArrows2013, never forget.