Golden fractal backpack?

Golden fractal backpack?

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: ChanxThexMan.1078

ChanxThexMan.1078

I wonder if that could ever be a thing? I’d love to have it in gold for warmer color combinations.

Golden fractal backpack?

Posted by: Tentonhammr.7849

Tentonhammr.7849

Reward for collecting all the golden fractal skins. Anet plz.

Zelendel

Golden fractal backpack?

Posted by: Azoqu.8917

Azoqu.8917

Those plus Ad Infinatum. Needing the legendary because it would be an extension of the legendary back.

Golden fractal backpack?

Posted by: Rednik.3809

Rednik.3809

Those plus Ad Infinatum. Needing the legendary because it would be an extension of the legendary back.

How about gold liquid coating effect from combining that backpack and Ad Infinitum then? Just like Juggernaut adds silver coating.

Kiijna, Xast, Satis Ironwail, Sekhaina, Shira Forgesparkle, Sfeno, Nasibi, Tegeira, Rhonwe…
25 charracters

Golden fractal backpack?

Posted by: Jerus.4350

Jerus.4350

Maybe it’s just me but I actually like the original fractal back far more than the new one. So old style in gold for golden collection, gold + Ad infinatum = gold ad infinatum… of course I’d put money on us not getting either >.<

Golden fractal backpack?

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

I still think the gold is really hideous, so I’d be pretty distraught if my shiny Ad Infinitum weren’t the shiniest shiny and they added a golden variant requiring more effort.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

Golden fractal backpack?

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

Sure, I’d like to see a golden version of all the fractal back skins. I would, however, rather see a single, completely different skin, with different themes and colors.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Golden fractal backpack?

Posted by: Gunsnroll.2657

Gunsnroll.2657

There will be a new skin for legendary fractal and pvp backpacks.

Nothing’s off the table ™

Golden fractal backpack?

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

I would love a golden fractal capacitator / Ad Infinitum. The blue one does not fit my style at all

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

Golden fractal backpack?

Posted by: Phil.8901

Phil.8901

They could add a collection for gold weapons with the gold capacitator like final reward +a legendary golden relic to promote ad infinitum to gold version.