Goodnight sweet prince

Goodnight sweet prince

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Errant Venture.9371

Errant Venture.9371

Q:

Dungeon sub-forum will be removed in new forum re-organisation

Dungeon-related posts will be posted in the general “Guild Wars 2 Discussion” forum in the future. Yikes.

The Battle Bakery [vPie]

Goodnight sweet prince

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

Next

A:

In case someone only reads the latest posts, I’ll repost here:

We’re listening!

See this

Or for those of you who are link impared:

Edited:

• Adding Fractals & Dungeons
  • Moving Players Helping Players to Game Discussion

;)

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

Goodnight sweet prince

Posted by: Zelyhn Lekovitch.2867

Zelyhn Lekovitch.2867

RIP PvE: done
RIP PvF: incoming

Zelyhn.8069 [rT]
Retired elementalist theorycrafter

Goodnight sweet prince

Posted by: Terissimo.6852

Terissimo.6852

Dungeon subforum was too confusing for new players.

Goodnight sweet prince

Posted by: Cheezy.2039

Cheezy.2039

RIP

Let’s go to the sylvari subforum, no sane person I know plays a sylvari

Cheezy – Vis Invicta [vC]

The meta is changing at an alarming rate.

Goodnight sweet prince

Posted by: Errant Venture.9371

Errant Venture.9371

RIP

Race subforums are gone too.

The Battle Bakery [vPie]

Goodnight sweet prince

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

Oh my, this is terrible! I hadn’t noticed this in the new organization, but we definitely need to talk to Gaile to get her to realize that meaningful discussion does happen here related to dungeons. Not to mention this sort of place is vastly different from general PvE. Dungeons are essentially the true competitive variant of PvE, whereas everything else is open world.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

Goodnight sweet prince

Posted by: Ryn.6459

Ryn.6459

There are 3 game modes ( pvp , wvw and living world). So 3 subforums.

Water clear.

Learning English, any correction is very welcome.

Goodnight sweet prince

Posted by: dlonie.6547

dlonie.6547

RIP

I’d say we should take over this wasteland, but it’s getting axed, too (which makes sense, unlike killing the dungeon subforum).

Goodnight sweet prince

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

Pathetic as usual.

Goodnight sweet prince

Posted by: Togashi Jack.9531

Togashi Jack.9531

There are few words to express how frustrated and dissatisfied I am becoming with this company and its relations with its customers. Yes, we’re playing a game, though I’d kindly ask them to stop treating us like children.

Goodnight sweet prince

Posted by: Nevets Crimsonwing.5271

Nevets Crimsonwing.5271

Lol they deleted the chains of “tell us to go screw ourselves.”

Goodnight sweet prince

Posted by: oxtred.7658

oxtred.7658

Let’s state it again then. You stopped caring about us long ago and you don’t even have the balls to come and tell us you’re not giving a duck anymore. Come here directly and tell us to go screw ourselves.

If you’re on EU and need help to get into dungeons, pm me.

Goodnight sweet prince

Posted by: GrimmR.3541

GrimmR.3541

Let’s state it again then. You stopped caring about us long ago and you don’t even have the balls to come and tell us you’re not giving a duck anymore. Come here directly and tell us to go screw ourselves.

toxic since 2012

Goodnight sweet prince

Nevets Crimsonwing.5271

Goodnight sweet prince

Posted by: Woody.8492

Woody.8492

Dungeon subforum was too confusing for new players.

lol I thought exactly the same when reading the news.
inc New Forum Experience.

Goodnight sweet prince

Posted by: IllegalChocolate.6938

IllegalChocolate.6938

what in tyria are you fools talking about

they are doing just that.

Goodnight sweet prince

dlonie.6547

WTF.

Just tell us to go screw ourselves.

Goodnight sweet prince

Posted by: Lindbur.2537

Lindbur.2537

I suddenly thought of Noah’s Ark when I saw Nike’s post above. o_o

A remnant of times past.
“Memories are nice, but that’s all they are.”

Goodnight sweet prince

Posted by: Hennessey.2985

Hennessey.2985

Gnome Child [Gc]

Goodnight sweet prince

IllegalChocolate.6938

Guess you guys are just gonna have to…

wait for it…

wait…

Go back to WoW!

lololololololololololololololol.

so how bout that garrison system?

Goodnight sweet prince

Posted by: RSLongK.8961

RSLongK.8961

HAHA Trash Can the whole Dungeon Forums as Anet Trash Cans the Dungeon team. DAT final nail.
This is it: dungeons are no longer part of the game, it was at some point but no longer, They just gonna focus on that wonky competitive pvp , LS and WvWvW.
RIP Dungeons.

Main: Warrior|Character counter: 16

(edited by RSLongK.8961)

Goodnight sweet prince

Posted by: Gyler.8150

Gyler.8150

You stopped caring about us long ago and you don’t even have the balls to come and tell us you’re not giving a duck anymore. Come here directly and tell us to go screw ourselves.

Goodnight sweet prince

Posted by: Zelyhn Lekovitch.2867

Zelyhn Lekovitch.2867

You have to register, not be banned for no reason, and bow down to his majesty apparently. But apart from that “all refugees are accepted!”

Zelyhn.8069 [rT]
Retired elementalist theorycrafter

Goodnight sweet prince

Posted by: Gyler.8150

Gyler.8150

I guess it’s safe to say the people who left are not coming back
It’s just a matter of time till we all become a figment of someones imagination.

Goodnight sweet prince

Posted by: maha.7902

maha.7902

ANet did say that for at least the next six months they had no plans on adding any new dungeon content, so this doesn’t come as too much of a surprise to me.

Still, it’s a shame they’re so hellbent on this living story approach.

In the meantime, I’ll be playing Inquisition and farming kiddies (and being farmed by kiddies) on league.

Serah Mahariel – Death and Taxes

Goodnight sweet prince

Posted by: Artemis Thuras.8795

Artemis Thuras.8795

So.. do we expect patch notes some time next year to read:

“Removing all dungeons from the game.”

OR does this mean free license to flood the general forum and force dungeons into the faces of those too scared to enter them ingame?

Either way.. This is a bad omen.

Co-Leader of The Mythical Dragons [MYTH],
Advocate of learning and being a useful party member.
http://mythdragons.enjin.com/recruitment

Goodnight sweet prince

IllegalChocolate.6938

It’s just a matter of time till we all become a figment of someones imagination.

Here’s what I don’t get.

Its clear that Anet wants this to happen otherwise you’d see more sPvE content with equivalent rewards locked behind the success of completion.

Why continue to cling? its like clinging to a girl friend who doesn’t really want you, its just a slow drag into an unending ocean, might as well cut your losses and be with someone who would appreciate you more.

People would be a lot happier if they just made decisions for what’s better for them. Staying with a girlfriend who is just using you for your dollar and doesn’t really like you will just lead to an unhappy marriage or a breakup with you picking up the pieces.

Goodnight sweet prince

GrimmR.3541

Here’s what I don’t get.

Its clear that Anet wants this to happen otherwise you’d see more sPvE content with equivalent rewards locked behind the success of completion.

Why continue to cling? its like clinging to a girl friend who doesn’t really want you, its just a slow drag into an unending ocean, might as well cut your losses and be with someone who would appreciate you more.

People would be a lot happier if they just made decisions for what’s better for them. Staying with a girlfriend who is just using you for your dollar and doesn’t really like you will just lead to an unhappy marriage or a breakup with you picking up the pieces.

k.

toxic since 2012

Goodnight sweet prince

Posted by: Tree.3916

Tree.3916

Currently accepting all refugees.

http://www.dtguilds.com/forum/m/6563292/viewthread/17605104-official-forums-refugee-thread/page/1

Also: you can talk in real time in the chat box for 0-sec coverage of all developing memes.

“You do not have access to view this chat module.”

:)

Same message. Do we have to register?

Yes, it is a private chat box so only registered users and Enjin (since they own the databases where these messages are being stored) can see the chat box.

DnT Apply today if you think you can hang with the best of the best
http://www.twitch.tv/tree_dnt || https://twitter.com/Tree_DnT
The meta is changing at an alarming rate!

Goodnight sweet prince

IllegalChocolate.6938

Here’s what I don’t get.

k.

is okay my doge

they be trail mix on the counter with a fresh copy of WoD that I bought for you along with the base game that was on their Christmas sale.

Goodnight sweet prince

Posted by: Skady.5916

Skady.5916

Dungeons should be removed from the game too, otherwise it will be too confusing for new players.

Anet, be consistent!

A man of knowledge lives by acting, not by thinking about acting.
-Carlos Castaneda
Skady Valda

Goodnight sweet prince

Posted by: Trice.4598

Trice.4598

Wow, I knew they stop caring/listening a long time ago, but this is just wrong, do they really think every player who enjoy dungeon enough to speedrun are toxic?

I was going to buy some gems tonight when I get home, guess I’ll just buy another mechanical keyboard

Please anet just remove every dungeon from the game, this way, we can just quit all together since you obviously don’t want us around.

Goodnight sweet prince

IllegalChocolate.6938

Wow, I knew they stop caring/listening a long time ago, but this is just wrong, do they really think every player who enjoy dungeon enough to speedrun are toxic?

I was going to buy some gems tonight when I get home, guess I’ll just buy another mechanical keyboard

Please anet just remove every dungeon from the game, this way, we can just quit all together since you obviously don’t want us around.

They actually have been listening but just because they are listening doesn’t mean they’ll follow through with the intended direction of the feedback.

I recall something very similar back in WoW where someone had an idea of a paladin spell that would “lasso” a target to the paladin as a method of closing distance, was given complements by WoW Devs. This was implemented via death grip for Death Knights instead.

Know what I’m saying?

Goodnight sweet prince

Posted by: hybrid.5027

hybrid.5027

You have to register, not be banned for no reason, and bow down to his majesty apparently. But apart from that “all refugees are accepted!”

Much like the old American healthcare system, we do discriminate for pre-existing conditions. Not even Obama himself can change that.

I know who I am, do you know who you are?

Goodnight sweet prince

Posted by: Shinki.8045

Shinki.8045

I wonder if removing the dungeon forums will also reset our Fractal level.

Goodnight sweet prince

Posted by: Trice.4598

Trice.4598

They actually have been listening but just because they are listening doesn’t mean they’ll follow through with the intended direction of the feedback.

I recall something very similar back in WoW where someone had an idea of a paladin spell that would “lasso” a target to the paladin as a method of closing distance, was given complements by WoW Devs. This was implemented via death grip for Death Knights instead.

Know what I’m saying?

I meant about Dungeon, and if you indeed think they ever listened to the dungeon community, you’re just wrong I don’t even need to argue about it.

Goodnight sweet prince

GrimmR.3541

Here’s what I don’t get.

k.

is okay my doge

they be trail mix on the counter with a fresh copy of WoD that I bought for you along with the base game that was on their Christmas sale.

Sorry mate, just extremely kittened about the stuff going on here.

Also, am I the only one who thinks that this “looking for a white knight aka. Robin Hoods who fight for us players“ is just extremely ridiculous. As I see this should that just be a weak excuse for the kitten kitten they do.

toxic since 2012

Goodnight sweet prince

dlonie.6547

Attachments:

Goodnight sweet prince

Posted by: Dalanor.5387

Dalanor.5387

Goodnight sweet prince

Cheezy.2039

Goodnight sweet prince

Posted by: Ryn.6459

Ryn.6459

Learning English, any correction is very welcome.

Goodnight sweet prince

Posted by: Laulajatar.4253

Laulajatar.4253

This is no signature.
Cloud of Sparrows [CoS]

Goodnight sweet prince

Posted by: FerrenoNL.7928

FerrenoNL.7928

Goodnight sweet prince

Posted by: Talyn.3295

Talyn.3295

Blah, only sub-forum worth reading and we are losing it.

“We have now left Reason and Sanity Junction. Next stop, Looneyville.”

Goodnight sweet prince

Posted by: frifox.5283

frifox.5283

Not going to happen. No sane company would openly diss their customers.

Goodnight sweet prince

Posted by: koen.4729

koen.4729

12/09/2014 #neverforget

[qT] Quantify – http://qtfy.enjin.com/

Goodnight sweet prince

Nevets Crimsonwing.5271

Forum bug or locked?

Edit: Bug.

Goodnight sweet prince

Cheezy.2039

Not going to happen. No sane company would openly diss their customers.

I think that at this point it’s safe to say that Anet can’t be considered a sane company anymore

Goodnight sweet prince

dlonie.6547

The Dungeon Subforum In Unison