in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: haku.4698

haku.4698

hello everyone
this is Nia Calia
I main ranger, war, guard and ele in fotm, and I pug 3 8& 50 everyday
some of you might met me before
so,
today I run my daily 50 with a guild named UGF sorry I cant remember the middle word
and one of them doesn’t even have enough AR.
I got the feeling I might gonna get booted during 2nd stage, underground facility.
because during boss fight I found one of them doesnt have enough AR
and no one saying anything about it
we almost wiped at weapon test(I am the only one suvived and I resed them)
3rd stage is cliffside, we wiped twice at beginning.
I dead cuz of no agies at all, and m running a 65003 GS/ AM warrior, got one shot killed without block or dodge.
Then I think we might gonna wipe until dismiss at wasit seal, cuz they seems suck
and I think they gonna boot me if we are not doing well.
so I screenshoted all of their ID, and hopefully you guys could listen to my advise and avoid these people.
Here is their ID and the ARless guard dead because of none AR.

Well, ppl says no pictures allowed so I deleted it.
I am trying to let ppl notice these ppl will be mean to pug and boot them.
I merely dont understand why their ID is not allow to post
ppl hv to be responsible for their behavior.

And I see some ppl is questioning my skills and my FOTM experience
I hope this screenshot can prove I am with experience to you.

Attachments:

(edited by haku.4698)

Got booted by A guild team today

Posted by: pdavis.8031

pdavis.8031

Please remove their names from the picture, or remove the picture. It’s against forum rules to do such things.

Also with the update we now can see how kicked you so if you feel like you were booted becuase they wanted to give your spot to someone else, then you can submit a report for griefing.

“You know what the chain of command is?
It’s the chain I beat you with until you
recognize my command!”

Posted by: Lorgus.6148

Lorgus.6148

Was this UGF the Unholy Guild of Friends? I used to run missions with them when my guild didn’t have the techs researched, pretty disappointing if that’s the same guild and they’ve stooped so low.

haku.4698

Was this UGF the Unholy Guild of Friends? I used to run missions with them when my guild didn’t have the techs researched, pretty disappointing if that’s the same guild and they’ve stooped so low.

yes unholy guild friends.

Posted by: Zenith.7301

Zenith.7301

I was in a guild group with GOAT, 3 of them in a fractal 50. Went nice and smooth, no kicking.

I’m so glad that when I get kicked out of 50 is as soon as I join on a ranger or necro and never at the end. I’ve been blessed with that luck. My condolences ;(

Please don’t erase that picture. Keep it for your ticket report, and while this forum bans it, you can post that picture on the GW2 reddit which will garner them bad rep.

(edited by Zenith.7301)

Posted by: raptor.1064

raptor.1064

sorry but a bad player getting kicked for being bad isn’t abuse

sometimes the problem really is you

Zenith.7301

If it is true their guild was carrying a guy with no sufficient AR, that rationale goes out the window. And I’d like to see some proof to back the assumption that he was being bad when the story actually paints it otherwise.

Posted by: Dave.2536

Dave.2536

Welp for starters the OP swapped out both warrior banners for balanced stance and endure pain in the screenshot originally posted. The team is in combat with endure pain on recharge and wall of reflection from the guardian active, so it seems somewhat unlikely the skills were swapped solely for running between seals.

Although this behavior appears to be hypocritical, that is honestly all it is. Players can ask for any requirements without needing to actually meet those requirements themselves. It is up to the people joining the party to verify, and upon seeing hypocrisy they may either ignore it. leave the group, or convince the others in the group to kick the hypocrite.

The fact remains that the standard for kicking someone you don’t know is very likely lower than the standard for kicking someone you do know.

Content in this game will always seem
to be faceroll at the high levels, because it
needs to be accessible to the casuals and bads.

Posted by: Dub.1273

Dub.1273

Unholy Griefing Fisters.

ftfy

Dub | [rT]
#LoveArrows2013, never forget.

haku.4698

Why dont you add me as friend and run with me to see if the problem is me or not?

haku.4698

If it is true their guild was carrying a guy with no sufficient AR, that rationale goes out the window. And I’d like to see some proof to back the assumption that he was being bad when the story actually paints it otherwise.

I have screenshots to prov what i am saying here but someone says I cant post pictures with IDs thats against forum rules so i deleted them

haku.4698

Welp for starters the OP swapped out both warrior banners for balanced stance and endure pain in the screenshot originally posted. The team is in combat with endure pain on recharge and wall of reflection from the guardian active, so it seems somewhat unlikely the skills were swapped solely for running between seals.

Although this behavior appears to be hypocritical, that is honestly all it is. Players can ask for any requirements without needing to actually meet those requirements themselves. It is up to the people joining the party to verify, and upon seeing hypocrisy they may either ignore it. leave the group, or convince the others in the group to kick the hypocrite.

The fact remains that the standard for kicking someone you don’t know is very likely lower than the standard for kicking someone you do know.

I took out banners because banner is not the best skill here, they dont aplly blind when stack and almost no egis at all, in this case, endure pain is needed and I asked ele to use sandstorm blind mobs as I said in the screenshot but I got no response,they wanna do mid but they really doesnt live longer than 10s at mid. The end of this is I switched to my guard, and helped them out. The 1st fight was bloomberg, I cant really tell the guard dead cuz of none AR or he is running meta guard, but 2nd stage proved everything

haku.4698

BTW stance is needed for this stage cuz of mobs kill you during you use hammer 4 without any protection and I am the only one could run hammer, one guard doesnt hv AR and dead every battle, the others one hv to stay with group or light armors die. Mesmer could do it actually, but I dont remember if he ever picked hammer up

(edited by haku.4698)

Posted by: IllegalChocolate.6938

IllegalChocolate.6938

BTW stance is needed for this stage cuz of mobs kill you during you use hammer 4 without any protection and I am the only one could run hammer, one guard doesnt hv AR and dead every battle, the others one hv to stay with group or light armors die. Mesmer could do it actually, but I dont remember if he ever picked hammer up

Anyone can run hammer and you shouldn’t be getting hit while running the hammer anyways, if you are, your team isn’t doing a good job, doesn’t matter if your going yolo, portal entre strat, or corner humping.

haku.4698

Anyone can run hammer and you shouldn’t be getting hit while running the hammer anyways, if you are, your team isn’t doing a good job, doesn’t matter if your going yolo, portal entre strat, or corner humping.

I assume you are saying arm, team could lure mobs for runner, but we are doing waist, and cuz of they couldnt keep alive by mid stack, we hv to do far side. Its kinda hard to explain with every details due to m not a native english speaker, so pls check the new screenshot I posted if you are questioning my skills or my experience.<3

Posted by: IllegalChocolate.6938

IllegalChocolate.6938

I assume you are saying arm, team could lure mobs for runner, but we are doing waist, and cuz of they couldnt keep alive by mid stack, we hv to do far side. Its kinda hard to explain with every details due to m not a native english speaker, so pls check the new screenshot I posted if you are questioning my skills or my experience.<3

It begs the question as what the capabilities of your teammates are.

Posted by: Dave.2536

Dave.2536

I took out banners because banner is not the best skill here, they dont aplly blind when stack and almost no egis at all, in this case, endure pain is needed and I asked ele to use sandstorm blind mobs as I said in the screenshot but I got no response,they wanna do mid but they really doesnt live longer than 10s at mid. The end of this is I switched to my guard, and helped them out. The 1st fight was bloomberg, I cant really tell the guard dead cuz of none AR or he is running meta guard, but 2nd stage proved everything

Thank you for the clarification, as it does put some things into perspective.

Unfortunately the end result is that with them playing as they were, there was basically no way for you to run anything that would have cleared the content for them. They thus took the route of finding someone who could carry them harder (very likely an ele or thief, possibly mesmer), continuing to kick the ones who weren’t good enough until they either miraculously cleared it or finally realized they themselves were the issue.

Hindsight is 20/20, but I suspect the best course of action would have been to leave the group yourself once you realized people were going to require heavy carrying.

Content in this game will always seem
to be faceroll at the high levels, because it
needs to be accessible to the casuals and bads.

Zenith.7301

It begs the question as what the capabilities of your teammates are.

Dude, it’s basically in his FIRST post, he described in length that people in his team were DYING left and right, that he was constantly the last one standing.

The point is that they used him to carry their sorry kitten for 2 fractals and then had the nerve to waste all the time and grief he invested in that crappy fractal run by kicking him.

Posted by: robertul.3679

robertul.3679

What you fail to realize is that UGF is an open type guild. They have many members, lots of them just there for guild missions.
They most likely don’t even know each other that well except maybe for the core members.

Posted by: Tobley.6138

Tobley.6138

What you fail to realize is that UGF is an open type guild. They have many members, lots of them just there for guild missions.
They most likely don’t even know each other that well except maybe for the core members.

I fail to see how this makes it okay. It’s nice to know, but if any guild has members like this, no matter how big, small, close-knit or not so close-knit they are… I’m personally going to be wary about grouping with people in that guild.

Sucks this happened though! Can’t expect much if you’re the none guild mate there. People will usually be less considerate of those they don’t personally know versus those they do.

Kaida Catastrophe<3