Got kicked 2nd time today in fractals

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: dani.1956

dani.1956

Got kicked 2nd time today in fractals ! Players will kick you and add their friends to leech the final chest !

Posted by: Ioflux.4369

Ioflux.4369

I’d say its a you thing, that you need to work on your attitude. I can imagine how you’d be like inside a fractals just reading your responses on forums.

Posted by: Clouded Judgement.7834

Clouded Judgement.7834

I have joined 30 PUG’s this month and never once been kicked. It’s just you.

Posted by: Shadowfist.2708

Shadowfist.2708

I have joined 30 PUG’s this month and never once been kicked. It’s just you.

Ehh I was kicked by an [SG] guild once so they could fill their buddies in for Maw but that’s the only time I ever have been. However, judging by this guys comments on the forum I tend to agree with you and the previous poster that he may have a little bit more to do with his kick than he’s letting on.

Just pointing out though that there definitely are some terribad guilds doing this.

Posted by: ZilentNight.5089

ZilentNight.5089

While it might be him, i dont think kicking right before the end is something that should be allowed. Also your comments about “It must be you” is not going to help him. Thats just trolling!

Dani, i suggest you take a screenshot of pug group party names if you think they might end up kicking you and send that in to support.

Posted by: Xaaz.8472

Xaaz.8472

Kicking before the final chest is bannable. File a report.

Ioflux.4369

While it might be him, i dont think kicking right before the end is something that should be allowed. Also your comments about “It must be you” is not going to help him. Thats just trolling!

Dani, i suggest you take a screenshot of pug group party names if you think they might end up kicking you and send that in to support.

Look up what the meaning of trolling is before accusing people of it. Ive done over 700 fractals, I’ve yet to be kicked for anything.

Posted by: dani.1956

dani.1956

Sorry loflux but i’ve done over 1000 fractals and I can say until patch I didnt had any kick from fractals ! And the fact that nobody banning them for kicking anyone from the party encourage them to repeat and repeat and repeat ! And after makin alot of gold adding their alt-accounts or friends … guess what 3 days ban won’t matter !

(edited by dani.1956)

Posted by: ZilentNight.5089

ZilentNight.5089

Look up what the meaning of trolling is before accusing people of it. Ive done over 700 fractals, I’ve yet to be kicked for anything.

What exactly does your post do to help the OP?
Nothing at all, so instead of posting your useless comment, its best you you don’t post at all. Its apparent that the OP must have already had a bad experience, there is no benefit to kicking him while he is down.

Also just because you have done 700 Fractals, means nothing in this context…I have done well over a 1000, but that’s a pointless fact to bring up.
Players like yourself ruin an amazing game for all.

Ioflux.4369

What exactly does your post do to help the OP?
Nothing at all, so instead of posting your useless comment, its best you you don’t post at all. Its apparent that the OP must have already had a bad experience, there is no benefit to kicking him while he is down.

Also just because you have done 700 Fractals, means nothing in this context…I have done well over a 1000, but that’s a pointless fact to bring up.
Players like yourself ruin an amazing game for all.

Common denominator. Two parties, two sets of pugs, what was the common denominator? Some people refuse to look in the mirror on what they could do better so things like this doesnt happen to them. Call it cruel, mean, heartless or whatever you like, fact is, he is a common denominator of both parties. In your 1000+ fractals, have you gotten kicked twice in a row in the same day? Also, not to mention, the guy has a history of screaming blasphemy if things aren’t “his way” of thinking.