Guard stuck at Bzerk Abomination (succeeded)

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: creepmatic.9435

creepmatic.9435

I can’t seem too get pass him, i get around 35 – 40% out of his HP and then my endurance is out.
I run 10.30.0.10.20 full zerk-scholar with: Shelter / SyG / Bane Signt / Retreat / Ren. Focus undead sigils on both GS and sword and energy sigil on focus. Some cheap 70 power food and undead potion.
I brought him by the corner near the chopper crash and i have plenty of syringes.
Any tips would be highly appreciated.

IGN: Amauger
Blackgate

Posted by: Wethospu.6437

Wethospu.6437

Keep circling him and his normal melee attacks won’t hit you.

Posted by: noobgood.8762

noobgood.8762

Keep circling him and his normal melee attacks won’t hit you.

Also try staying as close to him as you can while circling, always hit him from behind when he uses his normal attack. Dodge his jump once (or block it), use stability when he goes berserk and take a rifle (alternatively just have the wall behind you and the boss at some distance when taking a rifle without stability). then skill 1.

(edited by noobgood.8762)

Posted by: Syn Sity.5826

Syn Sity.5826

The only reason you could be running out of energy at that fight on a guardian with 100% vigor uptime and and energy sigil is if you’re dodging all of his attacks. Just stand behind him and his auto attacks won’t hit you. You still have to dodge his big jump and smash attack and if he throws a rock at you but other than that you should be hardly dodging ever, just stand directly behind him. Once he starts to swing his club he is rooted and won’t turn towards you so just position yourself behind him or walk straight through him, the attacks should be slow enough so that you rarely get hit. kitten you may even be able to rotate aegises with passive f3 and retreat so that you never have to dodge. If you are getting him down to 40% then you clearly have the ability to kill him since that will take a while to get to, so you must be just making stupid mistakes at the end once you’re getting close to killing him.

[DnT]

(edited by Syn Sity.5826)

Posted by: creepmatic.9435

creepmatic.9435

Woo Woo manged to beat him just now, had to stop yesterday because of the lag.
@Syn Sity you were right i was dodging every atack, took it a lil bit slower this time. Tnx guys for the input.
Now it’s time for Lupi. I’m gonna cry.