Gw2lfg was way better.

Gw2lfg was way better.

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Digivolution.8029

Digivolution.8029

The ingame lfg tool sucks, no one ever reads your description and people who merge without reading is kitten me off… When I say Arah speedrun experienced only… I seriously mean speedrun experienced only! I’m not doing a teaching run, maybe on my free time. I want it to be within 30 mins not 1-2 hours. Really hope gw2lfg comes back, at least gw2lfg filters people who can actually read.

Gw2lfg was way better.

Posted by: Ethics.4519

Ethics.4519

How does it filter people who can actually read?

It’s not the tool, it’s the people who use it.

Edit: Still punished for 900sec. Agree with chuck. His descriptions are pretty spot on, letting the world know we are elistists scumbags before anybody even steps foot in the party =)

RIP in peace Robert

(edited by Ethics.4519)

Gw2lfg was way better.

Posted by: Cat Has Ducks.1982

Cat Has Ducks.1982

Sounds like you need to step up your description. Or get a group of arah runners together to make your life not suck.

Lord Chuck I – Guardian
Chuck The Stampede – Engineer
[Lg] Agatha – Dragonbrand

Gw2lfg was way better.

Digivolution.8029

Sounds like you need to step up your description. Or get a group of arah runners together to make your life not suck.

I put speedrun experienced only, but once its a full party I tell them its a speedrun/experienced only please leave if don’t have the requirements.

Gw2lfg was way better.

Cat Has Ducks.1982

Let me show you:

“VERY EXPERIENCED ONLY. Zerker Gear. Melee all bosses. Will be quizzed on join. P1”.

Generally easier with a friend so you can boot people. Key thing is put path at the end so they must read to find it.

Lord Chuck I – Guardian

Gw2lfg was way better.

Digivolution.8029

Edit: Still punished for 900sec. Agree with chuck. His descriptions are pretty spot on, letting the world know we are elistists scumbags before anybody even steps foot in the party =)

In gw2lfg you can’t just straight up click “Join” so it isn’t instant, you have to take time to copy and paste the name. And most of the time I’ve used it before this ingame lfg tool people actually read before entering name.

Gw2lfg was way better.

Digivolution.8029

Let me show you:

“VERY EXPERIENCED ONLY. Zerker Gear. Melee all bosses. Will be quizzed on join. P1”.

Generally easier with a friend so you can boot people. Key thing is put path at the end so they must read to find it.

Oh pretty good. Gonna use this to show people I’m serious thanks lol

Gw2lfg was way better.

Posted by: Ethics.4519

Ethics.4519

In gw2lfg you can’t just straight up click “Join” so it isn’t instant, you have to take time to copy and paste the name. And most of the time I’ve used it before this ingame lfg tool people actually read before entering name.

Copy/paste doesn’t require one to read. Like I said, it’s the user, not the tool.

RIP in peace Robert

Gw2lfg was way better.

Cat Has Ducks.1982

Let me show you:

Oh pretty good. Gonna use this to show people I’m serious thanks lol

No problem. Nice aggressive posts set the tone for the group

Lord Chuck I – Guardian

Gw2lfg was way better.

Posted by: Saulius.8430

Saulius.8430

“path X, speed run, dm title, 9999+ap, com tag, 81+lvl, legendarty and false advertisement”

works every time

kill all ze thingz

Gw2lfg was way better.

Posted by: MastaNeenja.1537

MastaNeenja.1537

Speaking of not reading, I have had players join my group and ask what path we are doing when i put it in the description.

That’s strike one for a kick.

LFG tool isn’t bad, there’s just bads using it.

(edited by MastaNeenja.1537)

Gw2lfg was way better.

Posted by: JJBigs.8456

JJBigs.8456

So why is there so much less activity seemingly on the official LFG tool than there was on the gw2lfg website? Is it BETA still meaning not everyone uses this or do we not see everyones as the lfg servers are split etc? Seemingly some groups take longer to form. The website was way more accurate for me

Gw2lfg was way better.

Posted by: VitalSuit.1980

VitalSuit.1980

So why is there so much less activity seemingly on the official LFG tool than there was on the gw2lfg website? Is it BETA still meaning not everyone uses this or do we not see everyones as the lfg servers are split etc? Seemingly some groups take longer to form. The website was way more accurate for me

Funny that you say that because ever since the LFG tool came out, GW2LFG is nearly dead. I checked GW2LFG once or twice and there were maybe at most 6 listings. The only reason the official lfg looks dead is because people join the groups instantly so you no longer have listings that are 20 minutes old because the creator didn’t delete it from the website.

Gw2lfg was way better.

Posted by: Yenn.9185

Yenn.9185

Let me show you:

Thanks for the tip of putting the path at the end. I thought I was “elitist” on my description but yours is another level.