HOTW exploit?

HOTW exploit?

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: ahmajo.3159

ahmajo.3159

I got invited to do hotw, didn’t know that we were taking advantage of glitch/exploit – doing 3 paths in one run.

Group choose the 3rd choice. We go on roofs of ice and skip trash mob and mainly fight underwater against the end bosses. Took less than an hour.

I’m assuming the devs read this and hope this glitch/exploit is patched.

HOTW exploit?

Posted by: x per fection x.2096

x per fection x.2096

Guess you wern’t here for the last post that sounded EXACTLY like this. Not gonna get into it to much because i was called a troll by a dev because i outted them on the kitten poor job they have been doing but basically it comes down to this…

why are you giving them reason to beat around the bush even more on the main issues with ones that don’t effect you in any way like this one. you don’t wanna take part in it don’t.

on the other hand there are HUGE problems with this game in which the dev’s should be dealing with now. instead their updating all this bullkitten and adding “winters day bs” that is just gonna fail like everything else that has happened so far with this game.

They need to fix Cliffside first, or take it off ratation, then the need to fix dc problems/ allow people from different worlds to join same fractal without an overflow if their gonna make L.A have more people because as of right now its pretty much unplayable unless you wanna sit and wait an hour for a group.

Im not even gonna get into the rings and kitten because i’ll just rage. Basically dont bother sucking up to some dev’s you don’t know and give them more reason to waste time on things that just don’t matter.

[Ark]Noober

HOTW exploit?

Posted by: Cletus Van Damme.2795

Cletus Van Damme.2795

There was a bug like this in HoTW a few weeks ago that they fixed quickly, now that every pug i’ve been in has done this I’m sure they’ll fix it soon.

Maybe they could make the other bosses only spawn when you pick their path or something?

Magumer Ranger

HOTW exploit?

Posted by: Moderator.1462

Moderator.1462

Hi everyone,

If you have found any exploit, please submit it to exploits@arena.net and it will be looked into.

Thanks for your understanding. This thread is closed

(edited by Moderator)