Hard Mode Dungeons

Hard Mode Dungeons

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: NormalNormy.4261

NormalNormy.4261

I think hard mode dungeons would be good, not entire dungeons though.. Maybe an extra path for every dungeon or dungeons about level 50. I was also thinking that having two parties on a hard mode path would be interesting, the two parties would split up and have to complete objectives which all lead up to the final boss or something. That’s about all I think, also bigger reward for the hard mode paths. Thank you for reading The double party thing is just a bonus but I really do think hard mode paths is a good idea.

Hard Mode Dungeons

Posted by: moiraine.2753

moiraine.2753

If such dungeon is added it must be only for 80’s having the best possible gear.I don’t like to do hard mode things and to boost people who are up scaled or their gear is not full exoctic atleast.

Also i don’t want to see any stacking in such mode.Stacking mobs and bosses has to be removed.TA aether path is a good attempt but the whole dungeon is to long for a party of 5.Now if it was made for 10 people it would be another story.I’m not against guild raids in GW2.

TxS – Tequatl Slayer Alliance (EU)

Hard Mode Dungeons

Posted by: Enaretos.8079

Enaretos.8079

Stacking mobs and bosses has to be removed.TA aether path is a good attempt but the whole dungeon is to long for a party of 5.

No. And TA aether is ok when your party has situational awareness.

Snow Crows member since January 2014
My Twitch

Hard Mode Dungeons

Posted by: Miku Lawrence.6329

Miku Lawrence.6329

You do stack in Aetherpath too.

Snow Crows [SC]

Hard Mode Dungeons

Posted by: Lucas.9157

Lucas.9157