Help: Is there Arah P4 Guide?

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Excursion.9752

Excursion.9752

I just finished paths 1-3 last night. Path one took some work but we got it done. My question is now that is there a detailed guide or one on youtube that will show you the best way to do everything not just one particular boss fight?

I want to join a group and not be pain in the kitten to them. I have tried to find some but maybe my searching skills are lacking today.

| 80 (Guardian) Rusty Tooth | 80 (Warrior) Razer Tooth | 80 (Ranger) Eir Stegallkin |
| 80 (Mesmer) Brook Envision | 80 (Thief) Kuro Rin |

Posted by: RedStar.4218

RedStar.4218

The only boss you really need to worry about is Simin, High Priestess of Dwayna. That’s where most players fail.

The rest of the bosses don’t need more details than what is written about them on the wiki.

Excursion.9752

So lets say you have a decent group how long can this path take? I know it can go on forever but whats the time if you just go straight through?

Its really odd there are not many videos on path 1 or 4 about this dungeon. Just sections of it.

| 80 (Guardian) Rusty Tooth | 80 (Warrior) Razer Tooth | 80 (Ranger) Eir Stegallkin |

RedStar.4218

At reasonable speed it should take you about 40 minutes to get to Grenth. Grenth takes more than 30 minutes…it’s an incredibly long and boring fight.

Then you have Simin which takes from 5 minutes to more than 12 hours…And the last boss is 5 minutes away from Simin.

Posted by: Bukkebruse.2810

Bukkebruse.2810

I think 30 minutes for Grenth is a bit of an exaggeration. Presuming the first wraith doesn’t reset it might be 10-20 minutes

RedStar.4218

Oh yeah the first wraith did reset 3 or 4 times, forgot about that.

Excursion.9752

That’s not to bad. Are there long runs from waypoints like path 1 or are they spaced pretty reasonable? Path one up to lupus was a bit extreme.

Posted by: Bukkebruse.2810

Bukkebruse.2810

Most of the bosses are so “easy” that dying shouldn’t even be an issue if you are a good player.

I’m not 100% on this, but I think the waypoint closest to Lupicus is the same as path 3. You also get to do everyone’s favourite orb running part.

And yeah, the run to Lupi from P1 is very long. It’s one of the reasons that the path is so unfriendly towards inexperienced players; if you die you are pretty much out of the fight

Posted by: Kid Taylor.5479

Kid Taylor.5479

Excursion.9752

Thanks all for the help! With your help you helped this guy get Dungeon Master Thank You!

Posted by: Shinki.8045

Shinki.8045

No one seemed to mention:

The first Wraith in the Grenth fight reflects projectiles and must be melee’d or he’ll reset, hence the bones on the ground near the runes. At every 10% damage he’ll teleport to the next rune.

Beyond that trick no encounter in P4 is so tough that it requires a guide except for Simin and Lupicus, and you ought to know Lupi by now.