Help with pristine relics?

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Cassandra Nea.2507

Cassandra Nea.2507

I am working on the next stage of the back piece and would really appreciate some help running a few low level fractals for pristine relics. I’ve tried running them with groups from the LFG tool in game the past few days but it is a pretty harrowing experience with everyone in the group being relatively new to Fractals (I’m new’ish myself, have personal level 12 but haven’t played Fractals in many months until this).
So if anyone in this forum feels like helping me out, it would be awesome – I don’t ask or want to be carried, I’d simply like an experience that won’t scare me off of Fractals for another six months…
I am in NA and will be online for the next 3 hours or so – whisper me if you want to help:)

Posted by: dutchiez.7502

dutchiez.7502

I’m down, need to level my NA account anyways. I’ll invite you, see if I can find anyone else.

Nova [rT]

Cassandra Nea.2507

Thank you SO much to the very nice people who helped me out
I will probably be bumping this tomorrow or the day after if I don’t break any rules by doing so.

Posted by: Sarahfull.4930

Sarahfull.4930

Sure, Ill help!!

Posted by: Saint.5647

Saint.5647

If you’re doing this again, I am down to help. Tight schedule but I think I’ll have time over the next few days. Let me know !

One True God
Fashion Forward!
Guild Wars Dinosaur

Cassandra Nea.2507

I’ll definitely be doing it again over the next few days at least, thanks for offering your help, I’ll be in touch!

Posted by: That Guy.5704

That Guy.5704

I am new to fractals…that is, I have done 1 run. I would like to get some more runs in. If you are doing a run during a time I can come along (Im in NA EST) and are missing a 5th, Id like to join, especially if there are some people that actually know what they are doing. That is, of course, if you are doing 1-9. I dont have any agony resist yet and dont want to cause a problem by asking you to do a lower level then you had intended or by being an even weaker link without any resist.

Cassandra Nea.2507

Bumping this, in case I can find some to help again. I am online now and probably the next 3 hours or so.

Posted by: IvanTheGrey.2941

IvanTheGrey.2941

Lilith and Sarafull are both fractal mentors in [noob]. Give them a whisper and you can work out a time to do them.

Posted by: Azrael.4960

Azrael.4960

Lilith requires good fashion sense from party members

Posted by: Arenzo.3298

Arenzo.3298

Lilith requires good fashion sense from party members

lol