Hidden Room?

Hidden Room?

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Arcanum.5203

Arcanum.5203

So long story short after I completed AC path, I was wandering around and I found this weird room. It has a bunch of semi-invisible boards you can walk on and those circular pillars to stand on, I’m at the very back of it. Is this some kind of hidden room that was lost in the design process? Something from gw1? It’s kinda weird…

Attachments:

Hidden Room?

Posted by: bladex.9502

bladex.9502

Its part of a jumping puzzle they wanted to implement, but it didn’t make the final cut.
No idea why they didn’t remove it

Hidden Room?

Posted by: Dante.1763

Dante.1763

Its part of a jumping puzzle they wanted to implement, but it didn’t make the final cut.
No idea why they didn’t remove it

Same reason they didnt remove any of the other incomplete jumping puzzles? They arent hurting anything. Plus its a bit of fun if you want to stay around in AC afterwords.

The pvp community reminds me of what Obi-kittenenobi describes Mos Eisley as from star wars.

Hidden Room?

Posted by: dlonie.6547

dlonie.6547

It’s an unfinished jumping puzzle:

Out of curiosity… the “secret” area at the end of Ascalonian Catacombs paths 1 and 3… is that a JP or is this something that was left there???

http://imageshack.us/a/img255/6805/gw013z.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img94/8276/gw015w.jpg

That one never got finished. I’m sure it will be at some point. That’s another map I worked on midpoint. Hand placed about a trillion bits of grass and detritus all along the walls, hahaha! But Aaron added the JP in the polish pass, and I guess they never got around to scripting it.

ROFL @ the bold.

Hidden Room?

Posted by: Crystallize.8603

Crystallize.8603

Soon™
/15chars

Can mods please stop locking threads that are constructive.
Just delete posts that are derailments.

Hidden Room?

Posted by: CavaleiroV.1904

CavaleiroV.1904

Aw, Be cool if they added or improved on it one day, would be interesting to add more puzzles to the game.

Nyx~