Hitting DR system again - Check this

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Alur.7510

Alur.7510

Well after some months having a pleasant run everyday of AC all paths (1h), TA all paths (1h) and then randomly CoF or CM as example, since the last patch, this has been happening to our guild:

We run AC all paths in under 1h or a bit more, depends on the guild group, we get without problems:
Path1: 26silver/60 tokens
Path2: 26silver/60 tokens
Path3: 26silver/60 tokens

Then the problem begins with.. TA (Twilight arbor), which we do a similar time, 1h or a bit more depending on the group.
Path1: 26silver/60 tokens
Path1: 19.40silver/45 tokens
Path1: 19.40silver/45 tokens

Next dungeons after this is 60 or 45 tokens and we complete them on an average of 20-25minutes each, sometimes we finish in 20min and get 60 tokens, and then straight we go for the next one in another dungeon, take around 25min and we get again 45 tokens.

To be honest I don’t know if you did touch again the values of it, but we never had this problem before, and as I stated before, now is happening to often.

Posted by: Strifey.7215

Strifey.7215

This has been happening since a week after they introduced dungeon DR then fixed it for those people who were always getting 6 tokens or whatever. If you remember that patch it was like 2 months ago, and there have been many threads regarding it.

It happens when you run a 5th path in under 2 hours, it’s a global dr system relating to dungeons.

For groups who speed run dungeons in under 15 min. they’ve been dealing with it forever. Fractals are kind of nice by not having DR because you can run 4 dungeons, do your fractal daily, then run 4 more dungeon paths after.

It takes about 30-45 min for your dr to reset, I believe it may reset after the 2 hours timer. Basically it’s DR related to their suggested time of 30 min. per path. So if you complete a 5th path in under that 2 hr. limit is when you only get 45 tokens.

Considering 95% of the paths in this game can be done under 20 min. they should probably look into that DR…

Guard/War/Mesmer and Dungeon Guides:
https://www.youtube.com/user/strife025

Posted by: Heliox.8632

Heliox.8632

This has been happening since a week after they introduced dungeon DR then fixed it for those people who were always getting 6 tokens or whatever. If you remember that patch it was like 2 months ago, and there have been many threads regarding it.

It happens when you run a 5th path in under 2 hours, it’s a global dr system relating to dungeons.

For groups who speed run dungeons in under 15 min. they’ve been dealing with it forever. Fractals are kind of nice by not having DR because you can run 4 dungeons, do your fractal daily, then run 4 more dungeon paths after.

It takes about 30-45 min for your dr to reset, I believe it may reset after the 2 hours timer. Basically it’s DR related to their suggested time of 30 min. per path. So if you complete a 5th path in under that 2 hr. limit is when you only get 45 tokens.

Considering 95% of the paths in this game can be done under 20 min. they should probably look into that DR…

It isnt a matter of of a reset timer. Its based on the fact that no 5 completions can exist in a window of a 2hour time frame. So if exp 1 was finished at 12:00, you cant finish a 5th exp till 14:01 or else itll kick DR. If your 2nd exp was finished at 12:20, you can’t finish a 6th exp till 14:21 or else itll hit DR again.

Posted by: Lucas Ashrock.8675

Lucas Ashrock.8675

Just do something else after you completed a dungeon, for a few hours. So simple, isn’t it.

Dungeon Master http://i.imgur.com/Hoqw3.jpg ME http://i.imgur.com/R41MGzB.jpg Fractal Guild Promoter

Posted by: Strifey.7215

Strifey.7215

It isnt a matter of of a reset timer. Its based on the fact that no 5 completions can exist in a window of a 2hour time frame. So if exp 1 was finished at 12:00, you cant finish a 5th exp till 14:01 or else itll kick DR. If your 2nd exp was finished at 12:20, you can’t finish a 6th exp till 14:21 or else itll hit DR again.

Gotcha, I figured it was related to the 2 hr timer somehow but never tested it enough.

Guard/War/Mesmer and Dungeon Guides:
https://www.youtube.com/user/strife025

Posted by: Alur.7510

Alur.7510

That’s what bothers me, we are not speed running and killing nearly 80-85% of all mobs in the way, cause they just explode with a good combination or good spec people in the party, and we didn’t kick the DR system before as much as we do now, is fairly annoying, today again.