Hobby Dungeon Explorer

Hobby Dungeon Explorer

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: OrangeSquash.7541

OrangeSquash.7541

I know the dungeon system and rewards are currently being reviewed. However, I was wondering whether there will be a chance the cap for hobby dungeon explorer can either go higher, or more achievement points rewarded, as I feel it’s currently quite low being capped at 250 points. Which is fairly achieveable, even for a casual player. I do hope this will be changed, as it certainly does bring more incentive to play more dungeons (which I do already!)

(edited by OrangeSquash.7541)

Hobby Dungeon Explorer

Posted by: TKiller.6829

TKiller.6829

Also nope it won’t be :’D

Defeated by packet loss.

Hobby Dungeon Explorer

OrangeSquash.7541

Aha, 200. Thanks for the correction!

And that’s a shame if it has been confirmed……!

Hobby Dungeon Explorer

Posted by: JJBigs.8456

JJBigs.8456

Its from when people bought like 1,00000000000000 salvageable leather straps and farmed Agent of Entropy for free achivement points, they also felt Dungeon Title should be nerfed too even though the two titles are completly unrelated. Go figure.

Hobby Dungeon Explorer

Posted by: TKiller.6829

TKiller.6829

It was never confirmed but there is no reason for them to pay attention to it. Even so, the most you’d expect is for it to be raised to 250 in line with Agent of Entropy.

They were nerfed at the same time iirc so no clue why is the cap different but whatever.

Defeated by packet loss.

Hobby Dungeon Explorer

OrangeSquash.7541

It just seems to me, that theres not really a foundation for future dungeons if the cap stays the way it is.

If they don’t want to raise the 200 cap, at least what they could do is to make it higher per 5 points, e.g. 10 paths/15 paths per 5 points.

(edited by OrangeSquash.7541)

Hobby Dungeon Explorer

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

I would like an ingame speed clear leaderboard and timer. You could grant ap when a group clears a path in a bronze/silver/gold time. And the record times could be put into an official leaderboard on the website.

Wishful thinking.

Hobby Dungeon Explorer

Posted by: Fror.2163

Fror.2163

I would like an ingame speed clear leaderboard and timer. You could grant ap when a group clears a path in a bronze/silver/gold time. And the record times could be put into an official leaderboard on the website.

Wishful thinking.

Add this in the horizontal progression thread. Now! :o

Frór (yes, with the accent!)

Hobby Dungeon Explorer

Posted by: Nike Porphyrogenita.8137

Nike Porphyrogenita.8137

Wishful thinking.

They should also make it so you can’t trigger the next boss until the one before it dies. Otherwise, what’s the point because it will be Jump Over Walls Wars 2.

Death and Taxes [DnT]
http://www.twitch.tv/nike_dnt
DnT is Recruiting – http://www.dtguilds.com/

Hobby Dungeon Explorer

Posted by: rozcinana.7249

rozcinana.7249

It’s a shame the HDE track is limited. It’s not at all the same as agent of entropy, there is some effort involved here.

Hobby Dungeon Explorer

Posted by: Nike Porphyrogenita.8137

Nike Porphyrogenita.8137

I guess they wanted to preserve the integrity of the achievement leaderboard.

Death and Taxes [DnT]
http://www.twitch.tv/nike_dnt
DnT is Recruiting – http://www.dtguilds.com/

Hobby Dungeon Explorer

Posted by: MastaNeenja.1537

MastaNeenja.1537

preserve the integrity… lol

Mine capped at 200, so why do I still get the notice? Turn it off please.