Holy Trinity is back: Cleric Guard @ FOTM

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Jerus.4350

Jerus.4350

Most people would consider efficient to mean optimal or close to optimal in terms of time. Obviously you can define it differently if you choose. “This build is really efficient at making this fight faceroll” for example.

To get your car going at peak efficiency you’re not going to drive at 90-100mph but more like 70-80, going above that will cause you to burn through fuel at a much faster rate not consistent with the increase in speed.

Feel free to ignore me though, It’s just a personal annoyance how people rarely even discuss or consider ease of play, I get why (games pretty easy) but it gets a little annoying sometimes to me.

Posted by: Brown.8560

Brown.8560

Why no mesmer? Mesmers are actually really good for mossman if you need some extra defence.

In order have consistent and relatively fast low man fractal runs, I try to form groups that can provide the following:

- fury
- might
- blind
- weakness
- projectile defense
- good dps

1. Fury – Every class can bring a sufficient amount of fury except for the mesmer. Although the necro can only bring fury for themselves, it has a decent up time. Warriors are nice not only because of for great justice/battle standard, but also because anyone in the party can use the discipline banner to fill in the gaps. An elementalist really shines with persisting flames. Fury is just plain wonky to provide consistently with a mesmer. You either have to use a staff or trait for bountiful disillusionment, both of which reduce the mesmer’s dps significantly.

2. Might – Similarly, mesmers have a hard time bringing might to the party. They can’t provide fire fields, and only have 1 blast finisher. Six points into chaos for bountiful disillusionment or bountiful interruptions lowers their dps, as does five points into illusions to get shattered strength.

Perhaps a traited signet of inspiration can cover fury and might. I haven’t spent any time trying it. Scrap that. SoI doesn’t double the duration on yourself which means you’re still depending on the other team mate to provide all the fury/might. I have a charr mesmer so I could use battle roar, but that seems kind of crude.

3. Blind – Again, mesmers are not as effective at bringing blind to the party. A portal with dazzling glamours is actually pretty good (think chest seal, or the start of volcanic), but you have to sacrifice dps in order to trait for it. The torch and signet of midnight are another option, but those aren’t nearly enough.

4. Weakness – This is typically provide by the guardian shield of the avenger when commanded, as well as the use of the consumable skale venom. The other two party members don’t really have to concern themselves with weakness.

5. Projectile defense – Projectile defense is one of mesmer’s strongest suits. Unfortunately, the guardian already covers that so it’s somewhat wasted to have an overlapping mesmer. Additionally, reflect damage makes up a large part of the mesmer’s damage. Unfortunately, it is frequently blocked in our trios because blinds and shield of the avenger are necessary to sustain the health of the party. For example the mesmer can’t reflect the archers nor the mages because those groups contain cultists and warriors that need to be blinded. Ashym’s FGS phase is one particular fight where the mesmer shines, but it can be done without one. Mesmer reflect is really good on harpies and dredge, but it is even better to just stealth past those mobs.

6. Any class can provide good dps. Unfortunately for the mesmer, a lot of the dps must be sacrificed to provide other utilities for the trio. To put it another way, trio utilities are not inherent in the zerk mesmer meta build. Finally, their reflect damage is often neutralized by the guardian or blinds.

I may have to revisit the mesmer, but the last few times that I tried it, our runs were pretty bad.

(edited by Brown.8560)

Posted by: kiwituatara.6053

kiwituatara.6053

Tbh, I pugged my way to 50 FOTM a year ago with cleric warrior. Now I use zerker warrior most of the time. From my own experience, assuming this is a pug group and the rest of the party is full zerker:
Zerker warrior: FOTM goes much faster, especially the easier fractals. However, sometimes the party may wipe if somebody screws up.
Cleric warrior: FOTM goes much slower, but sometimes smoother with less party wipes.

Brown.8560

I personally will not be swapping away from clerics gear because I think it works really well, especially when you consider the entire fractal run, not just singular encounters. Having said that, for those of you that want to tank “without totally gimping your dps,” you should consider captains gear instead of knights gear. Captains gear is Precision (main), Power (minor), toughness (minor). It has enough toughness (same as clerics) to pull aggro, and it does more damage than knights gear.

I used to use captains gear back in the day when I needed some toughness to stay alive and learn the encounters. Never liked knights.

Amulet: Third Place Medal, Protomatter Chain
Rings: Band of Brothers, Cirque of Arah
Accessories: Molten Ore, Big Mama’s Tooth
Back piece: Any one that has selectable stats (dwayna, grenth, lyssa, spinal blade, etc)

(edited by Brown.8560)

Posted by: Zenith.7301

Zenith.7301

Why no mesmer? Mesmers are actually really good for mossman if you need some extra defence.

In order have consistent and relatively fast low man fractal runs, I try to form groups that can provide the following:

- fury
- might
- blind
- weakness
- projectile defense
- good dps

1. Fury – Every class can bring a sufficient amount of fury except for the mesmer. Although the necro can only bring fury for themselves, it has a decent up time. Warriors are nice not only because of for great justice/battle standard, but also because anyone in the party can use the discipline banner to fill in the gaps. An elementalist really shines with persisting flames. Fury is just plain wonky to provide consistently with a mesmer. You either have to use a staff or trait for bountiful disillusionment, both of which reduce the mesmer’s dps significantly.

2. Might – Similarly, mesmers have a hard time bringing might to the party. They can’t provide fire fields, and only have 1 blast finisher. Six points into chaos for bountiful disillusionment or bountiful interruptions lowers their dps, as does five points into illusions to get shattered strength.

Perhaps a traited signet of inspiration can cover fury and might. I haven’t spent any time trying it. Scrap that. SoI doesn’t double the duration on yourself which means you’re still depending on the other team mate to provide all the fury/might. I have a charr mesmer so I could use battle roar, but that seems kind of crude.

3. Blind – Again, mesmers are not as effective at bringing blind to the party. A portal with dazzling glamours is actually pretty good (think chest seal, or the start of volcanic), but you have to sacrifice dps in order to trait for it. The torch and signet of midnight are another option, but those aren’t nearly enough.

4. Weakness – This is typically provide by the guardian shield of the avenger when commanded, as well as the use of the consumable skale venom. The other two party members don’t really have to concern themselves with weakness.

5. Projectile defense – Projectile defense is one of mesmer’s strongest suits. Unfortunately, the guardian already covers that so it’s somewhat wasted to have an overlapping mesmer. Additionally, reflect damage makes up a large part of the mesmer’s damage. Unfortunately, it is frequently blocked in our trios because blinds and shield of the avenger are necessary to sustain the health of the party. For example the mesmer can’t reflect the archers nor the mages because those groups contain cultists and warriors that need to be blinded. Ashym’s FGS phase is one particular fight where the mesmer shines, but it can be done without one. Mesmer reflect is really good on harpies and dredge, but it is even better to just stealth past those mobs.

6. Any class can provide good dps. Unfortunately for the mesmer, a lot of the dps must be sacrificed to provide other utilities for the trio. To put it another way, trio utilities are not inherent in the zerk mesmer meta build. Finally, their reflect damage is often neutralized by the guardian or blinds.

I may have to revisit the mesmer, but the last few times that I tried it, our runs were pretty bad.

Plus mesmer phantasms are often dancing dagger bait. Mesmer damage will continue to be inconsistent so long as their illusions remain so fragile (the entirety of their viability relies on having 3 phantasms up, any less and you are already a dps loss to the group), not to mention illusions also have their aggro quirks that would probably screw with your anchor.

Mesmers have also much less cleave than guardians, and more importantly less burst (shatter is virtually the equivalent of having whirling wrath reduce your subsequent autoattack damage by a large % for 10+ seconds).

Mesmers have some neat tricks no doubt but I think part of the reason why they’re still not that used is because the drawbacks kinda neutralize the gains.

If HoT however brings more mobs like the dredge, and rooms in which you can’t just stealth through everything, mesmer with null field, disenchanter might be pretty great. Medic’s feedback would also be a boon if there were encounters where being downed is unavoidable and part of the encounter strategy is safely coordinating rezzes.

(edited by Zenith.7301)

Posted by: Kurr.4179

Kurr.4179

It’s a viable strategy and definitely easier to carry pugs with in fractal 50s than using a regular meta build.

I used to run with some guardian that played like this (and his wife used a celestial/soldier ele build I believe) and the runs always went smoothly because the guardian pretty much can’t die and you just stand behind enemies using perfect rotations.

I saw both of those people in town recently and they’re in DnT now (pretty funny because I remember them mocking the pve zerker meta but whatever) so it’s not like only terrible players wear this gear. It’s just an easy “nothing can go wrong” tactic and it’s perfectly viable even for a quick run. Just don’t expect to beat records is all.

Honestly I’m half considering getting a second set for my guardian for this, to bring into a fractal 50 for when I can’t find a proper group. It sucks playing thief in fractals when you get a less than desirable groups (or just if I’m having a bad day and/or lagging, would be nice to put on easy mode).

Like others have said, these type of things will probably be even more useful with HoT with stability bars.

I know some people will call me a newbie for that but honestly you’re not always going to be able to find an optimal guild group to run with and carrying is a big part of pugging.

Posted by: Skady.5916

Skady.5916

It’s a viable strategy and definitely easier to carry pugs with in fractal 50s than using a regular meta build.

I used to run with some guardian that played like this (and his wife used a celestial/soldier ele build I believe) and the runs always went smoothly because the guardian pretty much can’t die and you just stand behind enemies using perfect rotations.

I saw both of those people in town recently and they’re in DnT now (pretty funny because I remember them mocking the pve zerker meta but whatever) so it’s not like only terrible players wear this gear. It’s just an easy “nothing can go wrong” tactic and it’s perfectly viable even for a quick run. Just don’t expect to beat records is all.

Honestly I’m half considering getting a second set for my guardian for this, to bring into a fractal 50 for when I can’t find a proper group. It sucks playing thief in fractals when you get a less than desirable groups (or just if I’m having a bad day and/or lagging, would be nice to put on easy mode).

Like others have said, these type of things will probably be even more useful with HoT with stability bars.

I know some people will call me a newbie for that but honestly you’re not always going to be able to find an optimal guild group to run with and carrying is a big part of pugging.

This build is perfect for 5man pugs! As long as other party members wear zerker gear and use DPS builds it will be smooth and easy! You just can do so much for them in terms of support/dps/tanking – nothing can possibly go wrong

Good luck!

A man of knowledge lives by acting, not by thinking about acting.
-Carlos Castaneda
Skady Valda

Posted by: phys.7689

phys.7689

- fury
- might
- blind
- weakness
- projectile defense
- good dps

Plus mesmer phantasms are often dancing dagger bait. Mesmer damage will continue to be inconsistent so long as their illusions remain so fragile (the entirety of their viability relies on having 3 phantasms up, any less and you are already a dps loss to the group), not to mention illusions also have their aggro quirks that would probably screw with your anchor.

Mesmers have also much less cleave than guardians, and more importantly less burst (shatter is virtually the equivalent of having whirling wrath reduce your subsequent autoattack damage by a large % for 10+ seconds).

Mesmers have some neat tricks no doubt but I think part of the reason why they’re still not that used is because the drawbacks kinda neutralize the gains.

If HoT however brings more mobs like the dredge, and rooms in which you can’t just stealth through everything, mesmer with null field, disenchanter might be pretty great. Medic’s feedback would also be a boon if there were encounters where being downed is unavoidable and part of the encounter strategy is safely coordinating rezzes.

well, pretty decent chance mesmer specialization will be more tank/support oriented, also they will probably have best access to slow. which means, they will be able to steal the tank guardians spot! too bad the tank guardians spot is so tiny.

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

I dont really get why you are so picky about class composition when you are using a cleric guard. But ok. x)

Posted by: Oofta.8036

Oofta.8036

I took this build into AC last night and found that I really need to learn what I am doing. I am guessing though that this build was meant more for Fractals than for Dungeons. We did well in the Dungeon but like I said, I need to learn how to play it better.

Posted by: hybrid.5027

hybrid.5027

I personally will not be swapping away from clerics gear because I think it works really well, especially when you consider the entire fractal run, not just singular encounters.

Actually it’s only good on singular encounters. The random trash fights it is absolutely terrible on. The fights where you don’t have a boss who is toughness focused its absolutely terrible on. This quote I just cited basically translates to close-mindedness.

I know who I am, do you know who you are?

Posted by: Aye.8392

Aye.8392

I’m not a huge fan of the trinity but having a method that allows filthy casuals, like me, to play and actually enjoy this content is great.

Thank you Skady for the post and the videos. I’ll be studying.

www.AlchemyIncorporated.net
Sorrows Furnace

Posted by: IllegalChocolate.6938

IllegalChocolate.6938

Mesmers can do some really awesome stuns and boon removal. In the urban fractal there is no such thing as enemy might when a Mesmer is played.

This is not even included other things like portal entre for faster times, insane condi removal if its support shatter, etc etc.

Chaos Storm from staff is OP, can combo that with power block if you want to freeze enemy AI like the mages, layer your illusions then daze shatter (which is AoE) for a chain daze making it impossible for them to do anything.

Posted by: ThyShadowPaladin.9521

ThyShadowPaladin.9521

Berserker/Celestial AH Hammer guardian would be your best bet for tanking to some extent. Clerics is a huge loss of dps for your team, although you might see a little bit more healing, a vast majority of the tanking is due to the invulnerability, dodging and aegis that the guardian’s push out, not the heals.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7D60J38GltM&list=UUVq5Zc_TQiuZTo8Ej01T1xg
^
Old vid, but this is an example of a Celestial AH Hammer Guardian. Build links are posted in Comments & Stat section.

Posted by: RSLongK.8961

RSLongK.8961

This actually makes me wanna do fractals in my zerk (hammer) guard =x

Main: Warrior|Character counter: 16

Posted by: Lorgus.6148

Lorgus.6148

Mesmers can do some really awesome stuns and boon removal. In the urban fractal there is no such thing as enemy might when a Mesmer is played.

This is not even included other things like portal entre for faster times, insane condi removal if its support shatter, etc etc.

Chaos Storm from staff is OP, can combo that with power block if you want to freeze enemy AI like the mages, layer your illusions then daze shatter (which is AoE) for a chain daze making it impossible for them to do anything.

Please…
Mesmers are already pretty bad… but please don’t make us look even worse by running a staff shatter build in dungeons.

Zenith.7301

Much less condi removal on shatter, what a waste of traits. All it takes is a healing rain or purging flames.

Mesmers who go for support traits lose significantly on their already bad damage output. The only really nice support trait imo is restorative mantras and for pugs maybe medic’s feedback.

Staff is a horrendous weapon there’s no excuse for it, it’s only use is in pvp kiting/bunkering.

IllegalChocolate.6938

What else would you do exactly? between 3 good zerkers, things die before you even finish your cast on a phantasm let alone blurred frenzy.

EDIT: also since things die quickly when you front load everything, why would I care about your “theoretical dps builds over a course of 5 minutes on a fight” when I want things dead now.

(edited by IllegalChocolate.6938)

Posted by: Iris Ng.9845

Iris Ng.9845

Please…
Mesmers are already pretty bad… but please don’t make us look even worse by running a staff shatter build in dungeons.

Halting Strike makes its damage really good. It is one of the valid tactics that Sandy taught me when I first started learning mesmer in fractals.

I’m not sure about condi removal but boon removal and daze/stun/interruption are two basic strategies for mesmer in Ascalon Fractal and the third one being reflection against Ashym during his FGS phase. I prefer 64004 with greatsword and sword/pistol against the vets but if shatter works for you then I can see why staff is better (basically, cheaper dispenser of clone). Cripple shortens the distance of Heart Seeker and Rush, and pretty much slow the spamming rate of the Cultists and Warriors. It’s an understated condition to be used in fractals.

“Raids are like fortune cookies. You eat the cookie and then read the paper scraps.”

- doranduck, 2016 on Lore in Raids

Zenith.7301

64004 is pretty kitten cool and I don’t think it gets better for mesmer, though sometimes I also run 2/3/0/5/6 for warden’s feedback (and since that takes 4 in inspiration might as well pick the 15% extra damage on phantasms). And for what it’s worth illusionary berserker is a fine source of crippling as well and iwarden+iberserker is the most cleave you can get out of your phantasms.

The power coefficients for staff and scepter on mesmer are so low…. ;(. Well, all skill numbers and coefficients on mesmer are measly since they balanced us around phantasms.

(edited by Zenith.7301)

Posted by: Iris Ng.9845

Iris Ng.9845

iWarlock deals crazy damage if you have an engi in your group knowing how to frontload 6-7+ condis. But again, staff is known for their defense, aoe control and cheap source of clone for shattering. I have not much experience in playing staff to give any comments except that during world boss event, i warlock and sword/focus are my mesmer’s best dps.

“Raids are like fortune cookies. You eat the cookie and then read the paper scraps.”

- doranduck, 2016 on Lore in Raids

Lorgus.6148

Please…

I’m not sure about condi removal but boon removal and daze/stun/interruption are two basic strategies for mesmer in Ascalon Fractal and the third one being reflection against Ashym during his FGS phase.

The many qualities that mesmers bring to the table can all be performed without further gimping our already subpar dps.

Sword clones strip boones, and daze/stun/interruption can be performed by both focus and pistol offhand. And need I mention that reflects/absorbs are handled by feedback (a utility) and wardens (from focus).

So there is no need at all to run staff or gs with their terribad damage, when you can provide the same utility to the group while also contributing to the party’s damage in a more-or-less meaningful way.

Zenith.7301

GS is your only other phantasm that aoe’s besides iwarden…why would you call greatsword terribad, are you seriously using duelist/iswordsman on trash pulls? Mindspike is also an aoe that removes boons on urban fractal if nullfield is on cooldown and you don’t need to wait for the third chain in your auto.
Against trash packs simply iberserker>illusionary blade>iwarden>blurred frenzy>shatter (because the mobs will be dead by this point in a zerker group) and you bring respectable burst cleave for the group.

Of course camping GS is bad, or using it on a single target where you can comfortably melee, but it is definitely not a terribad weapon by any means, that’s like calling ranger longbow a terribad weapon when it has its uses.

Problem with mesmer is his competitors do more damage. Guardian brings more reflect uptime (because iwardens die in many circumstances) and better burst/dps+group aegis, and thieves bring better skipping mechanisms, way better dps and of course blind spam. What the mesmer does well is not that special outside port tricks and his dps shortcomings hold him back as a niche class.

(edited by Zenith.7301)

Lorgus.6148

If you reread my post I specifically state that focus should be used here for the interrupt, naturally, it also covers aoes. The fact that greatsword has one decent aoe phantasm on it does not merit that it replace a perfectly useable swap set. Take sword/sword for the block, sword/pistol for the multi-target interrupt, hell even sword/torch for the blind, any of these options contribute to the party’s survival and all of them strip boons with every single auto chain (which seems to be your main argument for taking gs, apart from the single izerker, which will die to aoes in seconds anyways)

The truth is, it doesn’t really matter what phantasm you take for trash mobs, because the vast majority of the time it will die after performing its first attack, if not before it. So weapon choice when fighting trash should be based on personal damage and personal survivability. Sword mainhand provides both, with a number of offhand swapsets for the various situations you may encounter ( sword for block, torch for blind, focus for aoe, pistol for interrupt).

I do agree with you on the mesmer competitors though, which is why I rarely take mine into dungeons/fotm anymore, despite it being my first and most-played class. I sincerely hope the expansion will decrease our reliance on phantasms.

Posted by: EcoRI.9273

EcoRI.9273

http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/300m6m/perpetual_dungeon_noob_conundrum/

I feel this guy is a prime example of someone that can greatly benefit from this cleric build. Some people just don’t have time to improve their gameplay to warrant running berserker.

http://www.twitch.tv/eco_r_i
Wynd Cloud | Fierce N Licious

Zenith.7301

http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/300m6m/perpetual_dungeon_noob_conundrum/

I feel this guy is a prime example of someone that can greatly benefit from this cleric build. Some people just don’t have time to improve their gameplay to warrant running berserker.

And it’s not even a question of time. Some people just will never have the reflexes. People are born with different talents and capabilities for honing certain skills.

Eyesight is another thing. It takes a good one to discern animations on humanoids with spell effects and the floating numbers right on top of the mob.

Posted by: hybrid.5027

hybrid.5027

I disagree. They are talking about dungeons not fractals. Clerics build is useless in dungeons.

Second, it sounds like they have weird builds. I doubt they are capping Might or Vuln. I would probably guess their ranger may not even be using frost spirit. Just by making a few build changes to be more effective they could be making 30%+ more DPS which would be all the difference in the world.

I know who I am, do you know who you are?

EcoRI.9273

I disagree. They are talking about dungeons not fractals. Clerics build is useless in dungeons.

Second, it sounds like they have weird builds. I doubt they are capping Might or Vuln. I would probably guess their ranger may not even be using frost spirit. Just by making a few build changes to be more effective they could be making 30%+ more DPS which would be all the difference in the world.

Quoted from the OP

“Meta build are only “kinda” used. Everyone is more or less aware of them. Everyone tweaks them to suit them. Yes, the rangers love having Longbow and a bear. We’re aware that’s not considered optimal, but we stand by people who want to play what they like."

“I used to play an AH guardian with Knight’s. Usually I’m the healer in various MMOs, so I thought that’s what my Guardian would be.”

“Clearly, we don’t have the time or the energy to do any kind of serious group training. And we probably wouldn’t want to, we’re not aiming to be that hardcore at anything.”

Honestly in PHYW situations with players that don’t plan on improving, Clerics(useless in the sense of speed running) is the way to go for not wiping.

Zenith.7301

You’d be surprised how many eles I’ve told not to put swirling winds on my feedback for lupi and they still do it. Or people killing the marked mob on colossus fractal. Or guardians putting symbols on top of smoke and fire fields.

Jerus.4350

You’d be surprised how many eles I’ve told not to put swirling winds on my feedback for lupi and they still do it. Or people killing the marked mob on colossus fractal. Or guardians putting symbols on top of smoke and fire fields.

Putting the symbol on top of smoke (or fire) shouldn’t really be an issue, it should take the first one placed as precedence… of course better to not risk it because soemtimes it acts funky, just saying, if the game’s running correctly it shouldn’t be an issue.

spoj.9672

Field interactions sometimes dont work properly. The other week i placed a fire field down to stack might and my teammate placed a swiftness symbol down on top very clearly afterwards to get swiftness while we were stacking might. The game decided to give us all about 25 seconds of retal.

Jerus.4350

Field interactions sometimes dont work properly. The other week i placed a fire field down to stack might and my teammate placed a swiftness symbol down on top very clearly afterwards to get swiftness while we were stacking might. The game decided to give us all about 25 seconds of retal.

yeah… it’s a crappy way of handling htem and they can’t get it to work correctly :s, maybe some day they’ll update that stuff. Either way I never get mad at a guard for doing it on top of my field, it’s just when they drop it right before I stealth when I’m saying I’m gonna stealth (or might stack).

IllegalChocolate.6938

looks like someone is wanting to cash in on this healing business, the BiS food for healing specs aka Delicious Rice Ball is getting some trading post attention.

spoj.9672

All the lunar foods are going up.

Posted by: Skady.5916

Skady.5916

Hi team!

Below are a few examples of what trios with Cleric Guard might look like:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caZ-6P9OJh8&list=PLCxfgAjHhmmy0a29VtGeRpCK4ADb4SQTS&index=18

Trios usually take 35-60 min depending on roll (Cliffside visibly longer than other fractals).

We tested exotic comps like Guard+Necro+Engi and some encounters surprisingly took less time than our usual combo (ele+thief)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XR60_2nwn10&list=PLCxfgAjHhmmy0a29VtGeRpCK4ADb4SQTS&index=21

Cheers!

A man of knowledge lives by acting, not by thinking about acting.
-Carlos Castaneda
Skady Valda

Posted by: alcopaul.2156

alcopaul.2156

i ran cleric’s guard (healway) in fractals in the old school fotm and got to level 40. all with pugs. i used gs and staff.

good to know that you’re a clerics too.

Brown.8560

edit: (thread merged) title: 17 minute cliffside trio

Here’s the video: Cliffside Trio

Team comp: Cleric Guardian, Berserker Necromancer, Assassin Engineer

It’s a level 40. Maybe we’ll get lucky and get cliffside when we roll 50 tomorrow.

(edited by Brown.8560)

Posted by: KingJD.9687

KingJD.9687

Not to talk down on you or anything but… how is this a thread?
What I see here is a rather random vid of a fractal that has nothing particularly remarkable to it. You do not explain what’s so special about it that would justify a new thread. Instead you say you would want to post a lv 50 if you were lucky enough. Then why post now, and not when that lv50 actually happens?
Besides, you guys already have a thread on this topic which is still on the first page. Why not add it there?

/edit
The mods agree with me and moved this here xD. My post is now taken out of context and irrelevant.

(edited by KingJD.9687)

Posted by: winterchillz.2564

winterchillz.2564

^ kitten elitists, man, kitten elitists.

Cloud of Sparrows
Fluffiest Blood Legion Charr
“At least I die knowing my sisters are free”

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

The mods agree with me and moved this here xD. My post is now taken out of context and irrelevant.

Yeah, I saw your post and flagged it for the mods to look at. I’m always watching.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

EcoRI.9273

it suddenly feel like the year 1984 in here.

Jerus.4350

it suddenly feel like the year 1984 in here.

Big Brother Dusk….. 0.0 always watching

Posted by: KaosNinja.4967

KaosNinja.4967

holy trinity never died, a full water ele has always been the quintessential cleric, especially after they added that trait with 25% flatrate boost to healing power. except, everyone always goes full fire dps ele instead.

EcoRI.9273

So I heard Berserker is the only way to play this game from Nemesis this Saturday on MightyTeapot’s talk show.

Posted by: NikeEU.7690

NikeEU.7690

Nemesis also said Anet intended there to be tanks and healers in the game.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/guild-wars-2-has-no-healers-or-tanks

The man is such a genius, he should go live in a lamp.

[DnT]::Nike::
www.twitch.tv/nike_dnt

Posted by: ForeverAway.5948

ForeverAway.5948

it isn’t

read the thread clerics is part of the meta idc what some elitish ‘nemesis’ guy says

wtf is a mighty tepot

spoj.9672

A mighty teapot is a tea pot of mighty proportions.

Posted by: deSade.9437

deSade.9437

A mighty teapot is a tea pot of mighty proportions.

Attachments:

spoj.9672

I can imagine you actually laughing like that Gab.

spoj.9672

forum bug squash