How do I avoid diminishing returns?

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Broadicea.8294

Broadicea.8294

DR and token reduction aren’t the same thing. To “properly” farm tokens you should have multiple characters to run dungeons with because you can get 60 tokens per character per path per day (provided you run multiple paths and not the same one over and over). With only one character, you need to wait until server reset to run it again and receive 60.

Retired. Too many casuals.

Posted by: Apotheosis.3786

Apotheosis.3786

DR and token reduction aren’t the same thing. To “properly” farm tokens you should have multiple characters to run dungeons with because you can get 60 tokens per character per path per day (provided you run multiple paths and not the same one over and over). With only one character, you need to wait until server reset to run it again and receive 60.

When and what is server reset? Do you mean WvWvW reset? Is that a daily thing, because you said I should be able to get 60 on a character a day, and then you say I have to wait for server reset. Which one is it?

Also how do you avoid running the same path? I’m running TA and it only has up and forward. I don’t exactly have that many options.

(edited by Apotheosis.3786)

Posted by: Broadicea.8294

Broadicea.8294

World Boss chests, dungeon token rewards, and daily achievements all reset at the same time, 5 PM PDT.

TA has a split where you go up or forward. The forward path then splits again, forward and up. So there’s Up, Forward/Up, Forward/Forward.

Also, you come off as needlessly aggressive in your questioning though you’re the one displaying a massive amount of ignorance. Should probably scale that back a bit.

Retired. Too many casuals.

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

Run each path once, you will get 60 tokens per run. If 180 per day isn’t fast enough for you then you can repeat for 20 per run as long as enough time passes between each run of the same path. If you cycle through all 3 you will continue to get 20 per run and experience no DR. Daily reset is daily reset, you literally have a timer for that in game.