How do people keep bosses at 1%?

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Pie Flavor.1647

Pie Flavor.1647

Q:

How do people keep bosses at 1% health? do they use some kind of exploit or they simply just run around while waiting for people to buy the party slot?

And I am become kitten, the destroyer of kittens

Posted by: CJay.4067

CJay.4067

A:

Many bosses can’t move(stationary), so they go out of his range while still beeing in combat. And some got so called safespots i assume.

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

I don’t really think it’s worthy of being classified as an exploit. If a boss was specifically designed to stay in place and stop attacking after you run a certain distance from it, then seems legit to me.

Posted by: Sera.6539

Sera.6539

It’s the same kind of debate with the old Lyssa farming (infinite mobs that drop loot if you don’t finish the event). You can call it an exploit/bug, or oversight.

I believe ANet has fixed prior bosses in the past to increase their range to prevent it from happening, so it’s more likely it hasn’t been fixed for that specific boss yet.

Gelda Nebilim – Nagare [NGE] – Crystal Desert
http://youtube.com/user/Royblazer

Posted by: Kaldrys.1978

Kaldrys.1978

Is there a way to do this with Colossus Rumblus in AC P3? I’ve been soloing this path on my ele but he just uses his cave-in move or resets whenever I get him low and try to hide somewhere.