How do the FotM rewards work after the 1/28?

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Tilion.4062

Tilion.4062

Q:

Hello everyone.

I’ve got a question for you cause I’m a bit confused. Being able to participate in any Fractals level made the rewards system of the dungeon rather complex, so I would like to clear up some things in my mind.

Let’s say we’ve got a group that goes like this: 2, 3, 10, 22, 34. (as of Fractals levels)

The group decides to enter a level 10 Fractal chain. This one is going to feature the bonus Fractal in the end. Who of the party participants is going to get a daily chest? If all of them acquire one is it going to count as a 1-9 daily or as a 10+ one? (a.k.a. provide a pristine relic). What goes for the participants whose reward level is 22 and 34 accordingly? Does their reward scale down to that of level 10?

Thanks in advance to all of those who are going to reply. Our community rocks!

,Tilion

~~ DragonSeason.com ~~

Posted by: Blueshield.6291

Blueshield.6291

A:

In your scenario, the players at levels 10, 22, and 34 would all be rewarded at level 10. The players at 2 and 3 would be rewarded at levels 2 and 3 respectively.

In other words, you are rewarded at either your personal fractal level or the fractal level of the run, whichever is lower.

(edited by Blueshield.6291)

Tilion.4062

First of all thank you Blueshield for your quick reply.

So, basically the 20+ participants won’t have access to the RNG of fractal weapons and infused rings while doing a 10-19 Fractal chain. Is this statement correct?

~~ DragonSeason.com ~~

Posted by: Blueshield.6291

Blueshield.6291

So, basically the 20+ participants won’t have access to the RNG of fractal weapons and infused rings while doing a 10-19 Fractal chain. Is this statement correct?

Precisely. However, with that same team composition you could theoretically run a 20+ Fractal chain in order to have the weapon/infused ring RNG, the result of which is that the lower-tiered players would be rewarded at their highest possible level (and accordingly increment that level by 1 upon completion).

Tilion.4062

Thank you for clearing this up Blueshield.

To the CCs that monitor this part of the forums: I’ve got my answer, you can now proceed with closing this thread.

~~ DragonSeason.com ~~

Posted by: soulcakeduck.7036

soulcakeduck.7036

For players in fractals below their personal fractal level, the only change this patch brought is that they should now be awarded bonus karma (as an incentive to help out lower level players) upon completion. Basically, doing lower levels is unchanged.

Posted by: CC Eva.6742

CC Eva.6742

Community Coordinator

Hello everyone.

Since the OP got the answer to the question, we proceed to close the thread.
Thanks for your input and contributions!