How to fund a kickstart to dungeon redesign?

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Hellgaunt.1734

Hellgaunt.1734

I’m dead serious.

I would gladly like to fund and earmark a monetary contribution to Arenanet in order to get the dungeon redesign kickstarted.

The number of glitches and poor dungeon design wrapped in a really cool story that I’m not allowed to enjoy because the dungeon is just one extremely long tour de force in boring trash with too much health.

The bosses are mostly pretty cool except they again have far too much health and not enough interesting abilities or stuff happening (not considering Fractal dungeons here).

So would it be possible to join a kickstarter for Anet that has as a goal getting the dungeons redesigned quicker than what is currently happening?

Posted by: Dee Jay.2460

Dee Jay.2460

You could always buy A LOT of gems. That might encourage them to hire more staff, thus speeding up the dungeon revision process.

But I’d much rather they get a clear vision of what exactly they want to do with Dungeons instead of reviving them just for the hell of it.

Posted by: swiftpaw.6397

swiftpaw.6397

I think they are short staffed if anything. You should hire them some more staff!

Grandmaster Forum Mind Brain
|-Swiftpaw Sharpclaw [DnT]-|

Posted by: NickDollahZ.5348

NickDollahZ.5348

I would fund a kickstart to get engineer bugs fixed… and would be open to that idea as well. Although whether or not it would work is another question entirely.

Posted by: Erebus.7568

Erebus.7568

actually i am on for that, i myself would pay for this IF!!! and ONLY IF!! they added a kitten LFG system -.- else i do not give a kitten about it since the group finding system is none existent and i won’t be doing any dungeons at all becouse of this after i get my last piece of arah armor and complete the sets…

Posted by: Hellgaunt.1734

Hellgaunt.1734

LFG could be a kickstarter milestone then. If we reach say US$200.000 they’ll add a LFG system (it’s all in there already anyway) and put groups together (no teleport since it would cost and it’s annoying).

Posted by: DaedalusDragon.3754

DaedalusDragon.3754

Lol I see this going HORRIBLY wrong. “The new dungeons aren’t as good as we wanted! WE PAID FOR THEM SO YOU BETTER FIX THEM NOW!”

Posted by: robocafaz.9017

robocafaz.9017

ANet doesn’t need more money, they need some temporal shenanigans so they can churn out these patches faster!

Start a kickstarter for a time dilation device, then give it to Colin when it’s been engineered. :P

Deany Kong – #magswag
Head Deany Kong of Deany and the Kongs [Kong]
http://www.youtube.com/user/RoboCafaz

Posted by: Shiren.9532

Shiren.9532

Lol I see this going HORRIBLY wrong. “The new dungeons aren’t as good as we wanted! WE PAID FOR THEM SO YOU BETTER FIX THEM NOW!”

Because we didn’t pay for the original dungeons?

Posted by: Minos.5168

Minos.5168

You could always buy A LOT of gems. That might encourage them to hire more staff, thus speeding up the dungeon revision process.

But I’d much rather they get a clear vision of what exactly they want to do with Dungeons instead of reviving them just for the hell of it.

But then they’d be like “Oh, we’re raking in the cash. Clearly nothing is wrong.”

They wouldn’t have any reason to “fix” anything.

I feel like (from the developers’ recent statements and their new promise of clarity on their upcoming plans) they’ve probably realized they need to focus on improving the game before adding vast amounts of new content.