How to refund tokens.

How to refund tokens.

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Denial Of Service.5732

Denial Of Service.5732

I dont know if anyone have had the same problem but i just wasted 180 tokens by mistake tried to preview an item but i “derped” and bought it, its there anyway support staff can help me?

have anyone tried to refund tokens?

i mean, that its a lot of work 180 tokens means 3 paths or 1 path per day and thats a lot! i want to cry ;_;

How to refund tokens.

Posted by: Lucas Ashrock.8675

Lucas Ashrock.8675

No, there is no refud. Technically impossible to be managed by the support team.
Next time, be careful.

Dungeon Master http://i.imgur.com/Hoqw3.jpg ME http://i.imgur.com/R41MGzB.jpg Fractal Guild Promoter

How to refund tokens.

Posted by: Krulz.6245

Krulz.6245

They should implement a confirmation windows(as when you use the wp) with karma vendors and dungeon vendors, my gf wasted like 40k with the pirate vendor =/

Krulz – Guardian –
~Piken Square~

How to refund tokens.

Posted by: Yareon.2835

Yareon.2835

I bought a superior rune (120 token) on the wrong charcater (before the account bound thing, when a path was worth 30 tokens) because it didn’t show them as soulbound. As it became soulbound in my inventory I asked for a refund and they said “no, think carefully before each purchase” -.-

How to refund tokens.

Posted by: Jezath.7395

Jezath.7395

i bought arah boots with the wrong stats... not a total loss though... should only cost me like 2 gold for some other boots to transfigurate transmogrify or whatever its called

Tis not what they can do for you
Tis only what you can do for all

How to refund tokens.

Posted by: CC Eva.6742

CC Eva.6742

Community Coordinator

Hello everyone.

As Lucas has correctly pointed out, Customer Support is not able to make this kind of refunds. Suggestions to implement a security double-clic have already been discussed in the suggestions subforum.

We proceed now to close this thread.