I dislike the changes

I dislike the changes

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: TRON.1085

TRON.1085

Pugging is now pretty much impossible…either you get players joining that should not be because of lack of agony or not even at that level…

Or you get kicked on last boss so players can get rewards for doing nothing…

You extended the time needed now for fractals by like an extra hour…

Nobody needs to even work for rewards because they just wait for a free slot at the end of a fractal or dungeon and just kick someone and jump in…

The chances of coming across a bad team with this new patch has gone up about 100%% of the time..

Doing dailys in dungeons and fractal’s has now become more painfull than stabbing yourself in the head with a blunt instrument….you end up sometimes wasting 2 hours for nothing in return..

Well done, you have managed to break the only decent group content you had and make it not even worth the time….dungeons and fractals..

This is even worse than lost shores, I have try’d really hard not to give up on Anet and GW2…but i think it’s time to admit defeat.

With this and diminshing returns aswell…they really don’t want us to play this game or have fun playing this game..

(edited by TRON.1085)

I dislike the changes

Posted by: miniL.7361

miniL.7361

Pretty much completely what I tried to say but started ranting about in a different topic which I didnt read over and probably barely makes sense, however this is given properly imo. Daily became a pain in the kitten not being finishible in dungeons and wvw indeed! Used to be an easy all in one, now its just annoying. But more importantly, FIX THE DUNGEONS PUHLEASE!

It was the only greatly enjoyable thing left in GW2!

I dislike the changes

Posted by: Sarcasmic.6741

Sarcasmic.6741

The waypointing update actually helped fractals…

If your party is out of combat, you can revive at checkpoint. As opposed to making everyone wipe to get the group back together. I can actually maintain bloodlust stacks now.

Stace (Lv 80 human quickness portal bot) | Sarcasmic (Lv 80 elixir-drunk norn pyro)
Saladtha (Lv 80 salad sidekick to bears) | Dunelle (Lv 80 eviscerating muppet)
Karmell (Lv 80 human might dispenser) | Vast says hi~.

I dislike the changes

Posted by: Alpha.8197

Alpha.8197

Pugging is now pretty much impossible…

I don’t have the dev quote readily available, but I believe it was along the lines of…

Dungeons in Guild Wars 2 are designed for organized groups and/or guilds. Not pick-up groups.

I dislike the changes

Posted by: TRON.1085

TRON.1085

Pugging is now pretty much impossible…

I don’t have the dev quote readily available, but I believe it was along the lines of…

Dungeons in Guild Wars 2 are designed for organized groups and/or guilds. Not pick-up groups.

So what there saying is dungeons have not been “ready” and the way they should be for 6 months…and now they punish players for it…

Even with an organised group the changes suck…

I dislike the changes

Posted by: Pinch.4273

Pinch.4273

So what there saying is dungeons have not been “ready” and the way they should be for 6 months…and now they punish players for it…

Even with an organised group the changes suck…

First of all, stop using so many ellipses.

Secondly, these changes do absolutely nothing to truly organized groups, as organized groups rarely have players getting defeated.

I dislike the changes

Posted by: Mirta.5029

Mirta.5029

I pug pretty much all the time. I’m not worse than I was 4 days ago.

I dislike the changes

Posted by: DeathPanel.8362

DeathPanel.8362

Pugging is now pretty much impossible…either you get players joining that should not be because of lack of agony or not even at that level…

Or you get kicked on last boss so players can get rewards for doing nothing…

You extended the time needed now for fractals by like an extra hour…

Nobody needs to even work for rewards because they just wait for a free slot at the end of a fractal or dungeon and just kick someone and jump in…

The chances of coming across a bad team with this new patch has gone up about 100%% of the time..

Doing dailys in dungeons and fractal’s has now become more painfull than stabbing yourself in the head with a blunt instrument….you end up sometimes wasting 2 hours for nothing in return..

Well done, you have managed to break the only decent group content you had and make it not even worth the time….dungeons and fractals..

This is even worse than lost shores, I have try’d really hard not to give up on Anet and GW2…but i think it’s time to admit defeat.

With this and diminshing returns aswell…they really don’t want us to play this game or have fun playing this game..

Yeah, by trying to fix things ANet has made things worse. Because fotm takes so long dbags are now rewarded to exploit the kicking rules to boot people out to powerlevel their friends towards the end.

I dislike the changes

Posted by: Vik Flagge.8324

Vik Flagge.8324

Mention in party chat that my (your) friend was perma banned for kicking at the maw before the group starts. Then take a screen shot of party chat. Wether or not its true you should have no problems. Unless you are bad and get kicked at first fractal.

I dislike the changes

Posted by: DeathPanel.8362

DeathPanel.8362

Mention in party chat that my (your) friend was perma banned for kicking at the maw before the group starts. Then take a screen shot of party chat. Wether or not its true you should have no problems. Unless you are bad and get kicked at first fractal.

Some people might want to kick you just for kicks and giggles after you say that. Frankly empty threats just encourage people to test them.