I got 1 token from completing a dungeon...

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: dokdek.3268

dokdek.3268

So, like everyday, I do a run of Twilight’s Arbor, I’m especially excited for today, as dungeon rewards were being increased, and I could finally get my new piece of armour. As usual my friends and I breeze through the dungeon, and at the end, 3/4 of my friends were rewarded with 60 tokens, one other guy got 30, and myself, I received one token… This was also everyone’s first dungeon run of the day. I have included a screenshot as well.

EDIT: I took the up path, and it took almost an hour, last time I did the dungeon was yesterday.

Attachments:

(edited by dokdek.3268)

Posted by: Prophet.6954

Prophet.6954

On a side note, I know the “timer” is off for this game. My daily resets not at midnight, but sometime around 4 in the afternoon. That could be maybe the issue?

Posted by: dardor.9508

dardor.9508

On a side note, I know the “timer” is off for this game. My daily resets not at midnight, but sometime around 4 in the afternoon. That could be maybe the issue?

Daily resets are the same for ALL PLAYERS. The day resets at midnight GMT, not your local time.

Game day is 12:00 AM GMT to 11:59 PM GMT. Nothing resets in between those times!

Posted by: Spawn.7014

Spawn.7014

it seems TA is bugged. i haven’t tried any other instance but after running TA for the first time and only getting 6 tokens i think i’ll wait a few days for them to iron things out. No point in wasting my time for 6 tokens.

Posted by: Sera.6539

Sera.6539

it seems TA is bugged. i haven’t tried any other instance but after running TA for the first time and only getting 6 tokens i think i’ll wait a few days for them to iron things out. No point in wasting my time for 6 tokens.

I don’t think the dungeon itself is bugged. It’s the reward system screwing up. I went on the Up path today and got 20 tokens (albeit I did TA already before the build was out – so it’s not “daily”). Then I did Forward->Forward an hour or two after and got 45. Neither being 60. On the other hand, a guildie ran all three paths back to back and got 60 in each of them.

Gelda Nebilim – Nagare [NGE] – Crystal Desert
http://youtube.com/user/Royblazer

Posted by: xlilashx.2903

xlilashx.2903

On my first run of TA after the patch, I only recieved 15 (Up), which was expected as I had been doing the path all day, but when I took a completely different path and only recieved 30 (Forward, Up), it kind of annoyed me when I believe that by taking that route I should have recieved 60. If one of the purposes for the 60 Token Daily was to get us to take other paths, its not really working :/

Posted by: Meowskies.9867

Meowskies.9867

I’ve been receiving 1/2 of what everyone seems to be getting. It’s been like that for ages, I will only get 30 tokens, when others get 60, 11 silver while allies get 22, same with exp (though I am 80, exp does not bother me) It’s really frustrating.

Posted by: Bella.3502

Bella.3502

The same happened to my and a friend of mine today. CoE run, 1 token, first run of the day, huge repair bill.

Posted by: nyfair.4028

nyfair.4028

So do I, only get 1 token on my first CoE run today, one of my team mate also got 1 token and others got 60.

Posted by: Empy.8730

Empy.8730

Posted by: bakagundam.7408

bakagundam.7408

First run of the day, TA Upper, 3 guys got 60, my buddy got 45, I got 30, first of the day for all of us.

I hate this buggy system.

Posted by: GeNexis.3680

GeNexis.3680

I was upset when I got only 30 tokens when I should have gotten 60… If I had only gotten 1 I would have flipped

Posted by: Wickedjinx.7810

Wickedjinx.7810

Oh man I thought mine was bad, I just finished my second one. Token reward was worse than the first run. I got 30 for the first one and 6 for my second completion, both were different routes. Only one guy in the group got the full 120 tokens for both runs, rest of us got little less. The sad part is when they fix this we wont be compensated for our lost efforts. I am afraid to run dungeons right now because of this.

I’m the necro Sylvari with all the flower power and the skirt to match.

(edited by Wickedjinx.7810)

Posted by: GeNexis.3680

GeNexis.3680

The really sad thing is I already have a full suit of crafted exotic gear… I only do these dungeons to make my armor look less horrible (Crafted armor for rangers is atrocious looking) and I get the shaft like this…

Considering how pointless the runs around I would think you guys would put some effort into making people want to do them… seems to be the opposite happening the last couple patches.

Posted by: dokdek.3268

dokdek.3268

So it seems like I’m not the only one. Hopefully this gets fixed soon, cause as of right now, I’m not wasting my time running dungeons anymore, as each TA run takes almost an hour or even longer, depending on the group.

Posted by: Bella.3502

Bella.3502

Same thing today. CoE again, 20 tokens, first run of the day.

Posted by: Robert Hrouda.1327

Robert Hrouda.1327

Content Designer

Please visit the sticky threads for info on this topic: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/dungeons/Dungeon-Patch-9-25-UPDATE-9-26/first#post262636

We are currently aware of a bug in the DR system not working properly on some players. We’re actively looking into it and trying to fix it.

Posted by: perry.9645

perry.9645

Earlier this week i encountered this bug aswell hope this gets fixed soon

Attachments:

Posted by: Alathaer.3960

Alathaer.3960

Necro favourite class in this sub-forum.

may or may not be a 2nd acc

Posted by: Element Two.7316

Element Two.7316

Earlier this week i encountered this bug aswell hope this gets fixed soon

Punishment for dying in SE p1?

Posted by: perry.9645

perry.9645

Punishment for dying in SE p1?

blame rumpo for not placing a wall for taka :/