I'm disappointed with AC

I'm disappointed with AC

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Fortus.6175

Fortus.6175

AC wasnt easy before, but was doable, now its near impossible to accomplish unless you are on teamspeak and have full gear at lvl 80.

Im sorry but not everyone have teamspeak, a full premade and lvl 80 exotic gear, (almost nobody), but it seems that now thats what its required, even if it isnt it is kitten near impossible….

I understand that many people complained that it was too easy, I myself never believed so, always had a relatively hard time but had fun. I said: “its new, probably thats why im having issues” , but after a while I realized that it wasnt the case. Dont fix whats not broken!!!!

yes yes, i know, “less QQ and more suggestions on how to fix the issue” , well i dont really have a suggestion other than revert the changes (some of them) but here is what i have found so far:

-Spider: double wipe!!!???!!?! never had i wiped before in there, now EVERY run is a guaranteed first-try-wipe

-Kohler: as hard as ever, have you ever wondered why people STILL skip him?!

-p1 burrows: we were using AoEs, im an ele so my frostbow #4 take the things down, which is good, we coordinated the whole team (guild on teamspeak) to take them in order, we had someone guarding the guy….: knock down, knock down, knock kittencing down, knock down, guess what, i swang a swo…..errgh, knocked down, dead. We could bear with that, we brought a guardian and gave is stability, i got my own stability too, oh look, the dude is dead, cuz it doesnt matter that you attack the mobs, they will attack him, it doesnt matter you destroy the burros, they still persist, it doesnt matter you have perma swiftness, they mobs will catch you up, knock you down 2-3 times in a row, play baseball with you and then kill you. We actually got past that part, but guess what; we didnt have fun, we were coordinated, we got over the obstacle, but it only made us NOT want to do it, instead of feel accomplished we actually did it.

Im sorry, but dungeons are supposed to be FUN, rewarding, i mean, they take time , you NEED to farm them for gear and gold because thats pretty much the only reliable way to get gold in the game. " Dont play it then, simple….. -__- " That is the WRONG answer, then you would have another dead dungeon because people are too afraid to even try it on solo queue. Make dungeons solo friendly, dont force people have to get on teamspeak with a whole guild who wont give up after the 5th try because they actually care for each others.

Yes im kind of sad and mad, overall most (all except p2 CoF) changes to dngeons lately have made my experience slightly less enjoyable. Make content that rewards not skipping it, *cough*Kohler*cough , content that rewards ACTAULLY DOING IT *cough*dead dungeons*cough*, Im doing AC for the stats, but i dont want to HAVE to play one path only a day to be able to get a full set (had to do it with old CoF cuz p2) which takes AGES.

[/rant]

[GoM] Gate of Madness Server Elementalist|Guardian
Legendary SoloQ

I'm disappointed with AC

Posted by: IndigoSundown.5419

IndigoSundown.5419

The changes require a new learning curve. If you learned the old AC, you can learn the new one. Good luck.

I'm disappointed with AC

Posted by: WonderfulCT.6278

WonderfulCT.6278

How does this keep happening?

Add more sound effects to The Minstrel plz.

I'm disappointed with AC

Posted by: Mourningcry.9428

Mourningcry.9428

I'm disappointed with AC

Posted by: Xersis.3478

Xersis.3478

Condition removals, stability skills and evading can only do you good for so long. I for one had a bad experience with the gravling’s over doing their knock downs one after another.
Especially after I am downed they continue to knock me back or knock me down. Don’t know what is going on here. But I just wanted to make it a point that those skills that remove conditions, grant stability or give you evade. Only works once and then you have to wait again for the cooldown.

I'm disappointed with AC

Posted by: Saulius.8430

Saulius.8430

short version of what is op trying to say is:
“you are wrong. and i hate you”

kill all ze thingz

I'm disappointed with AC

Posted by: Linnes.2678

Linnes.2678

AC wasnt easy before, but was doable, now its near impossible to accomplish unless you are on teamspeak and have full gear at lvl 80.

Im sorry but not everyone have teamspeak, a full premade and lvl 80 exotic gear, (almost nobody), but it seems that now thats what its required, even if it isnt it is kitten near impossible….

I understand that many people complained that it was too easy, I myself never believed so, always had a relatively hard time but had fun. I said: “its new, probably thats why im having issues” , but after a while I realized that it wasnt the case. Dont fix whats not broken!!!!

yes yes, i know, “less QQ and more suggestions on how to fix the issue” , well i dont really have a suggestion other than revert the changes (some of them) but here is what i have found so far:

-Spider: double wipe!!!???!!?! never had i wiped before in there, now EVERY run is a guaranteed first-try-wipe

-Kohler: as hard as ever, have you ever wondered why people STILL skip him?!

-p1 burrows: we were using AoEs, im an ele so my frostbow #4 take the things down, which is good, we coordinated the whole team (guild on teamspeak) to take them in order, we had someone guarding the guy….: knock down, knock down, knock kittencing down, knock down, guess what, i swang a swo…..errgh, knocked down, dead. We could bear with that, we brought a guardian and gave is stability, i got my own stability too, oh look, the dude is dead, cuz it doesnt matter that you attack the mobs, they will attack him, it doesnt matter you destroy the burros, they still persist, it doesnt matter you have perma swiftness, they mobs will catch you up, knock you down 2-3 times in a row, play baseball with you and then kill you. We actually got past that part, but guess what; we didnt have fun, we were coordinated, we got over the obstacle, but it only made us NOT want to do it, instead of feel accomplished we actually did it.

Im sorry, but dungeons are supposed to be FUN, rewarding, i mean, they take time , you NEED to farm them for gear and gold because thats pretty much the only reliable way to get gold in the game. " Dont play it then, simple….. -__- " That is the WRONG answer, then you would have another dead dungeon because people are too afraid to even try it on solo queue. Make dungeons solo friendly, dont force people have to get on teamspeak with a whole guild who wont give up after the 5th try because they actually care for each others.

Yes im kind of sad and mad, overall most (all except p2 CoF) changes to dngeons lately have made my experience slightly less enjoyable. Make content that rewards not skipping it, *cough*Kohler*cough , content that rewards ACTAULLY DOING IT *cough*dead dungeons*cough*, Im doing AC for the stats, but i dont want to HAVE to play one path only a day to be able to get a full set (had to do it with old CoF cuz p2) which takes AGES.

[/rant]

I’m sorry to tell you, but if you’re having problems with AC you’re just bad, or your group setup in general is terrible. I have never had any problems with Kholer- ever. His pull is easily avoidable even to a complete noob once you explain to them how it’s dodged (Protip: he raises his arm and glows). Kholer gives 15s, which by itself is worth killing him (he takes roughly 3minutes to kill). Spider is as easy as ever, just bring a condition cleanser, and have your guardian bring “Save Yourselves!” this pretty much guarantees a condition free party. Hell, even a mesmer bringing cleansing mantra can cover this. Cave Troll, self explanatory, if you wipe on him you should just quit.

The dungeon is fine the way it is, and still to this day remains the easiest dungeon in GW2. As for you complaining about CoF taking ages, CoF path one takes roughly 5-10 minutes skipping trash mobs, CoF path 2 takes about 10 minutes, and path 3 takes about 10 minutes. There is a reason why people farm CoF path 1.

All I can say to you is this: get good.

Linnes- 80 RNG, Linnes the Lucky- 80 ENG, Linnes the Silver- 80 GRD, Linnes the Gold- 80 WAR

(edited by Linnes.2678)

I'm disappointed with AC

Posted by: pdfrod.1948

pdfrod.1948

If your team is having trouble with the Spider Queen, then you must be doing something very wrong because she’s just a dodging exercise and can be soloed (here’s proof http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phJ7iEHhrNc ).