I really dont care about Raids...

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: DreamyAbaddon.3265

DreamyAbaddon.3265

I seriously don’t care about Raids…
I’m not interested in Raids… WvW or PvP…
I’m a PvEr and I want more PvE content with better story telling implemented during open world exploration and instances. I want to do it with a small group of 5 friends or solo.

Raids require a 10+ organized group and I don’t want to spend the time gathering people together to play the game, I want to spend time PLAYING the game on my own terms.

All I want is:
More Story Missions to progress my character’s storyline.
More Cooler and emotional Cutscenes
More new zones to explore.
More dynamic event chains.
More creative Jumping Puzzles.
More Adventures
More Story Dungeons
More Dungeons
More Fractal
More World Boss Events
Restore the Glorious Combat Effects to it’s original
More Masteries
More Skills
More weapon types
More Traits
More Armor skins
More Ridable objects/pets like the flying Broom or magic carpet.
Making the Flying Broom and Magic carpet gliders

Give me more of that….

Posted by: AndyJo.8794

AndyJo.8794

- Another expansion
- More work from a team they dont seem to have
- Another expansion
- Another expansion / New LS Season which will be coming ‘soon’ after RW3
- Another expansion
More Adventures
- Expansion
More Story Dungeons
- Discontinued content the developers totally abandoned out of personal disinterest
More Dungeons
- See above
More Fractal
- Still seeing above
More World Boss Events
- This they could probably do
- something something “spvp”
More Masteries
- Expansion
More Skills
- Probably wont come outside of an expansion
More weapon types
- Def. expansion if you mean entirely new weapons
More Traits
- Expansion / New Elite Specs
More Armor skins
- “Too difficult” according to Anet. Outfits galore from here on out
- They will probably get to this since its gem store items
- They will probably get to this and charge you 400G for the ability

Im not disagreeing with you; id love more of everything you listed, but we’ve gotten our answers either directly or indirectly from the devs on every one of these points unfortunately.

Posted by: ZudetGambeous.9573

ZudetGambeous.9573

These are the things released in the quarterly updates. As their name implies they are released 4 times a year. The next one is in August, and should include the next chapter of living story.

Raids, PvP and WvW updates are done in smaller monthly updates using smaller teams. For instance out of the 300 devs working on GW2, about half are working on the next expansion, about 100 are working on the things you mention above, and only 5 are working on raids. So yes, nearly 295 devs are working on non-raid content.

Posted by: Blaeys.3102

Blaeys.3102

These are the things released in the quarterly updates. As their name implies they are released 4 times a year. The next one is in August, and should include the next chapter of living story.

Raids, PvP and WvW updates are done in smaller monthly updates using smaller teams. For instance out of the 300 devs working on GW2, about half are working on the next expansion, about 100 are working on the things you mention above, and only 5 are working on raids. So yes, nearly 295 devs are working on non-raid content.

I would much rather the teams focus on things like new guild missions, dynamic events and fractals – pushing those out more frequently while raiding takes a back seat. If the smaller team focused on raids is more efficient – as many propose – then I would rather they applied that efficiency to something with broader appeal. Fractals come to mind first, but they aren’t the only area I would rather see prioritized over raids (we haven’t seen new PVE guild missions in 2+ years for example).

I firmly believe those types of content have a broader audience and fit with the flow and design philosophy of GW2 much better than raiding ever will.

(edited by Blaeys.3102)

Posted by: SpyderArachnid.5619

SpyderArachnid.5619

See now this bugs the heck out of me.

In November, we got the first raid wing. Then March, we got the second raid wing. And now, June, they announce the next raid wing.

All done with only a few people.

Yet we got hundreds of developers supposedly working on other content and we have got nothing. So a few people are releasing content faster than hundreds of people. It’s embarrassing and disappointing.

A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
Lady Bethany Of Noh – Chronomancer – Lords of Noh [LoN]

Posted by: DreamyAbaddon.3265

DreamyAbaddon.3265

See now this bugs the heck out of me.

In November, we got the first raid wing. Then March, we got the second raid wing. And now, June, they announce the next raid wing.

All done with only a few people.

Yet we got hundreds of developers supposedly working on other content and we have got nothing. So a few people are releasing content faster than hundreds of people. It’s embarrassing and disappointing.

HA~ That’s how I feel too.

Posted by: Daroon.1736

Daroon.1736

I don’t want to spend the time gathering people together to play the game, I want to spend time PLAYING the game on my own terms.

This pretty much sums up everything that I dislike about the game.

Posted by: IndigoSundown.5419

IndigoSundown.5419

HoT was advertised to provide what Anet thought was a lot of content for persistent world PvE, plus a story. It also promised 3 raid wings, which equal 1 complete raid, delivered over several months. Would the ones complaining about “only” getting raids have wanted that HoT content delivered over time instead of all at once? That’s what happened with raids. Raiders are just now getting the rest of the raid while persistent PvE players got their content all at once.

Complain all you want about the ANet release cadence. That’s a beef I can understand. However, when you complain about raids getting a fraction of a raid over time, you should also be asking for paid persistent PvE expansion content to be parceled out in dribs and drabs rather than all at once.

#what’sgoodforthegoose

Posted by: Blaeys.3102

Blaeys.3102

HoT was advertised to provide what Anet thought was a lot of content for persistent world PvE, plus a story. It also promised 3 raid wings, which equal 1 complete raid, delivered over several months. Would the ones complaining about “only” getting raids have wanted that HoT content delivered over time instead of all at once? That’s what happened with raids. Raiders are just now getting the rest of the raid while persistent PvE players got their content all at once.

Complain all you want about the ANet release cadence. That’s a beef I can understand. However, when you complain about raids getting a fraction of a raid over time, you should also be asking for paid persistent PvE expansion content to be parceled out in dribs and drabs rather than all at once.

#what’sgoodforthegoose

True, but there was a lot of other content left aside with the HOT expansion – most notably (but not limited to) fractals and PVE guild missions. I would have rather seen any ongoing efficient resources used to further that content, which has a broader appeal, than seeing it focused on raids.

Again, raiding has a place, but it is far less important to the feel and playability of the game (admittedly, for many of us but not all) than things like fractals and guild-focused activities (again, just an opinion).

Posted by: Tekoneiric.6817

Tekoneiric.6817

I don’t want to spend the time gathering people together to play the game, I want to spend time PLAYING the game on my own terms.

This pretty much sums up everything that I dislike about the game.

I’m mostly a solo player myself. I’ll occasionally join a party in a boss fight but find the ego conflicts in places like dungeons and PvP to be massively annoying. It’s also annoying that ANet is pushing people towards group events. I wish I could go into some of the raid, PVP and other maps just to explore but those are so geared up for groups. I would like to see those maps be unlocked for explorable mode for players of average skill level.

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

I am completely tired of hearing about raids. Create some content that the majority of people want to play.

Posted by: Healix.5819

Healix.5819

Would the ones complaining about “only” getting raids have wanted that HoT content delivered over time instead of all at once?

Personally, I would have rather had HoT release 1 zone every ~3 months with double the story so it could run bi-weekly, then transition directly into season 3 shortly after. It would have lasted a lot longer for me, compared to burning through it within a month, which is also about how long just the Silverwastes lasted me. On the bright side however, with nothing new, I’ve had the chance to burn through several other games.

Posted by: Kiba.9743

Kiba.9743

I like your list
I don’t much care about the rideable objects since I do not use them personally.

But I am a solo player and the majority of what you mentioned would be great fun!

“Nothing clears a troubled mind better than shooting a bow”

Posted by: Seera.5916

Seera.5916

That’s the thing, there are a ton of players that do really care about and do really enjoy the raids that GW2 has. Yes, you don’t care for them and neither do I, but that doesn’t mean that our preferences are king and trump everyone else’s preferences.

We don’t know how many other projects the raid teams have had to work on or how long this raid wing has been in development. For all we know the raid teams worked on other projects for a month or so after a wing released before starting work on the next wing.

Posted by: Vyrulisse.1246

Vyrulisse.1246

Don’t worry, people who don’t care about raids are getting these awesome events that are basically zergs… ugh.

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

Next quarterly update is July, not August. Last one was April.

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

Posted by: STIHL.2489

STIHL.2489

Would the ones complaining about “only” getting raids have wanted that HoT content delivered over time instead of all at once?

Personally, I would have rather had HoT release 1 zone every ~3 months with double the story so it could run bi-weekly, then transition directly into season 3 shortly after. It would have lasted a lot longer for me, compared to burning through it within a month, which is also about how long just the Silverwastes lasted me. On the bright side however, with nothing new, I’ve had the chance to burn through several other games.

You know, that would have been a good idea, to have released only 1 HoT map, to see player reactions to it and make some minor adjustments, and then release the second map a month later, and make adjustments to that one, then release the 3rd map, and span out the whole HoT release over a few months.

I think that would have been a great idea, that way players could get used to VB, for a while, before moving on other maps.

There are two kinds of gamers, salty, and extra salty

IndigoSundown.5419

You know, that would have been a good idea, to have released only 1 HoT map, to see player reactions to it and make some minor adjustments, and then release the second map a month later, and make adjustments to that one, then release the 3rd map, and span out the whole HoT release over a few months.

I think that would have been a great idea, that way players could get used to VB, for a while, before moving on other maps.

Thanks for the responses. So, it seems that some players, at least, prefer a more regular, smaller release cadence for PvE. What I wonder is whether, if Anet had gone that route, we’d still be seeing complaints about, “Not enough content.” Probably, I guess, but I do wonder.

Posted by: Sepharos.1530

Sepharos.1530

I am completely tired of hearing about raids. Create some content that the majority of people want to play.

In other words, create some mindless boring casual fluff that is only worth doing once and takes 15 minutes.

This is an MMO. If you don’t like actual good content, don’t play this genre.

Seph

(edited by Sepharos.1530)

Posted by: Dinosaurs.8674

Dinosaurs.8674

Thanks for the responses. So, it seems that some players, at least, prefer a more regular, smaller release cadence for PvE. What I wonder is whether, if Anet had gone that route, we’d still be seeing complaints about, “Not enough content.” Probably, I guess, but I do wonder.

I don’t know if it’s so much that people care about the pacing of general pve releases as it is the seeming lack of new pve content in general. Not to say anything against raids because I love them but I understand why people see the pace of raid content release and are salty that the rest of the game seems to be neglected. I have to admit it’s baffling that the relatively small raid team can release quality content generally on schedule, but we haven’t seen a new fractal scale in years and have no indication that there will be one any time soon. There are other aspects of the game that seem to have been neglected, but fractals are particularly puzzling from a player’s perspective because on the surface at least they are quite similar to raids yet there is a huge disparity in production with no obvious explanation why.

I and presumably others don’t mind if content gets released in big bunches or in small parcels, but I can definitely see the perspective that the content that gets released in “big bunches” doesn’t do justice to the time spent producing it (especially considering some content has been scrapped altogether). The “small parcels” approach at the very least has the advantage that it demonstrates to players that cool new stuff really is getting made and it’s worth it to stick around for more.

Posted by: fishball.7204

fishball.7204

Should stop ‘blaming’ raids for lack of other PvE content.

Raid group is like 5 people? They’re amazing at their job and yes they churn out content quite fast.

The lack of other PvE content is entirely on those other teams and not the raid team. You should be blaming them for the lack of stuff to do outside of raids.

FOR THE GREEEEEEEEEEEEN

Posted by: cranos.5913

cranos.5913

Raids require a 10+ organized group and I don’t want to spend the time gathering people together to play the game, I want to spend time PLAYING the game on my own terms.

Not even open world qualifies for that anymore with all meta events on set timers.

IndigoSundown.5419

I don’t know if it’s so much that people care about the pacing of general pve releases as it is the seeming lack of new pve content in general. Not to say anything against raids because I love them but I understand why people see the pace of raid content release and are salty that the rest of the game seems to be neglected. I have to admit it’s baffling that the relatively small raid team can release quality content generally on schedule, but we haven’t seen a new fractal scale in years and have no indication that there will be one any time soon. There are other aspects of the game that seem to have been neglected, but fractals are particularly puzzling from a player’s perspective because on the surface at least they are quite similar to raids yet there is a huge disparity in production with no obvious explanation why.

I and presumably others don’t mind if content gets released in big bunches or in small parcels, but I can definitely see the perspective that the content that gets released in “big bunches” doesn’t do justice to the time spent producing it (especially considering some content has been scrapped altogether). The “small parcels” approach at the very least has the advantage that it demonstrates to players that cool new stuff really is getting made and it’s worth it to stick around for more.

Well, I’ll agree that Anet has spent way too much dev time working on systems and features and not enough on content. Too many times re-inventing the way aspects of the game works may be “necessary,” or it may not, but it surely detracts from producing things to do.

As to fractals, I suspect the idea behind FotM from the get-go was that players would repeat the same stuff ad infinitum without a lot more work from ANet. I still hold that the raid (there’s only one, with 3 wings) was dribbled out over time. If all three wings had hit at once, then there would be no new raid content and thus no complaints about it.

Finally, who knows why it takes Anet so long to produce new “other” PvE content?

STIHL.2489

Well the main thing with HoT was how drastically different it was from the Core game. The way the maps work, with their many levels, I think would have been much better to introduce in smaller doses so that it would have been much easier for the masses to swallow as well as given Anet time to respond to feedback, it’s lot easier for them to respond to the critique of one map then 4 of them.

Personally, I think slow continual growth of a game is a good way to make things happen. That way Anet can work it out, and adjust, and make it fit right, before moving on with their next addition.

IndigoSundown.5419

Well the main thing with HoT was how drastically different it was from the Core game. The way the maps work, with their many levels, I think would have been much better to introduce in smaller doses so that it would have been much easier for the masses to swallow as well as given Anet time to respond to feedback, it’s lot easier for them to respond to the critique of one map then 4 of them.

Personally, I think slow continual growth of a game is a good way to make things happen. That way Anet can work it out, and adjust, and make it fit right, before moving on with their next addition.

I can see the value of that approach. As it is, ANet seems to have taken the XPac approach to sellable content, rather than a DLC model with smaller packages and smaller price tags. Since a lot of people complained about HoT’s content amount for its price, I can only assume that there would be backlash at smaller packages unless they were priced really low.

Posted by: Fay.2357

Fay.2357

In other words, create some mindless boring casual fluff that is only worth doing once and takes 15 minutes.

This is an MMO. If you don’t like actual good content, don’t play this genre.

A stellar example of the raiding “community”. I realize that not all Raiders respond in this manner, but this sort of attitude, which I see far more often than not, lends largely to why I haven’t gotten involved in raiding. Exclusivity is lonely.

Raid folks reply to your accusations with hostility because you’re directly accusing raids of being the reason for the content drought in the rest of the game, when the reality is that the raids are being made by ~5 people. Taking those 5 people off of raids would contribute jack to pumping out faster content in the rest of the game, but it would definitely prevent them from doing what they’re obviously extremely talented at doing: making good raids.

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

I don’t often agree with you Dreamy, but in this case I’ll make the exception. It’s too long a content drought for non-competitive PvE. Hopefully this will change soon. In fact, I expect it will. I think having to redo the HoT zones, which was a lot of work, put them way behind schedule. I’m sure they didn’t expect to have to do that.

Posted by: Sillytune.1580

Sillytune.1580

I’m a PvEr and I want more PvE content with better story telling implemented during open world exploration and instances. I want to do it with a small group of 5 friends or solo.

All I want is:
More Adventures
More Story Dungeons
More Dungeons
More Fractal
More World Boss Events
More Masteries
More Skills
More weapon types
More Traits
More Armor skins

Give me more of that….

I don’t want any of that, every single thing that you’ve listed, i don’t want any of it
I want more raids, should dev team go for things that i want as well?

Posted by: Sykper.6583

Sykper.6583

I can see the value of that approach. As it is, ANet seems to have taken the XPac approach to sellable content, rather than a DLC model with smaller packages and smaller price tags. Since a lot of people complained about HoT’s content amount for its price, I can only assume that there would be backlash at smaller packages unless they were priced really low.

There’s probably a lot of overhead with this approach as well. Imagine if a certain update had a map release, but you never purchased that content yet needed had purchased content beyond that point. That map would be a blur on your map, breaking your immersion.

I do hope Arenanet keeps to the prospect of LW, then Expansion, and repeat. They just need to release LW at a much quicker pace after the expansion, but I believe the HoT revamp had a massive priority and caused everything to be pushed down the line.

I like Raids a lot, but I love a lot of the other content in this game, I want to get back into the story again.

Suicidal Warrior.
Putting Perspective on Zerg Sizes since 2012. Common Suffixes for 40+ include ~Zilla and ~Train
“Seriously, just dodge.”

Posted by: Pompeia.5483

Pompeia.5483

I like the raids and have made several friends from it that I never would have from the zerg blobs of most pve stuff.
Dungeons and fractals can never do that because they are, too often, joyless speed runs to get gold and loot, nothing more.
That alone makes them worth it. MMOs are a social construct; should go to single player games if you want to do things alone.
Similarly, being in a blob will never let you pick out and make new friends because a blob takes away individuality, which is needed for a social linking of any substantial length.

Amanda Corsiva – Revenant && Katereyna – Chillomancer
Jenna Gracen – Scrapper && Merit Sullivan – Guardian
Daenerys Ceridwen – Druid && Vexia Gracen – Chronomancer

Posted by: Rednik.3809

Rednik.3809

I don’t want any of that, every single thing that you’ve listed, i don’t want any of it

Then you obviously picked a wrong game. You need one called World of Warcraft.

Kiijna, Xast, Satis Ironwail, Sekhaina, Shira Forgesparkle, Sfeno, Nasibi, Tegeira, Rhonwe…
25 charracters

Posted by: eldrin.6471

eldrin.6471

Guild Wars 2 sold 2 million copy’s at launch,HOT apparently around 300k and out of that a small fraction play raids,but in 8 months all we have had is raids,raids and next week more raids.

Sillytune.1580

Then you obviously picked a wrong game. You need one called World of Warcraft.

Every single comment that you’ve made here in this section is about you disagreeing with raids.

You sicken me tbh, i almost hate players such as yourself with passion.

Try to adapt to change, change’s good.
I bet you haven’t even tried.

Sillytune.1580

All I want is:
More Adventures
More Story Dungeons
More Dungeons
More Fractal
More World Boss Events
More Masteries
More Skills
More weapon types
More Traits
More Armor skins

Give me more of that….

Oh and also, fun fact, maybe MMOs are not for you. You wont PvP, you wont PVE (raiding and dungeons are integral part of PVE), you wont WvW either

If you’re only into questing and what not, install skyrim or fallout, and play your little sandbox game on your own term.

Posted by: NotOverlyCheesy.9427

NotOverlyCheesy.9427

It’s completely fine to want all of these things and I respect that. However you like everyone else just has to wait for LS3 to appear to the game. People who only care about instanced PvE content waited for new instanced content for quite a while (fractured in 2013).

Posted by: Absurdo.8309

Absurdo.8309

Please don’t destroy raids, it’s the most polished content in the game right now.

Posted by: eldrin.6471

eldrin.6471

Those 2 million that bought guild wars 2 at launch done so because it wasn’t like all them other wow raiding clones.The vast majority of people who bought this frigin game do not raid and do not give a dam about them.but have to put up with raid after raid being released wile they get zero content for 8 months,wile anet pats its self on the back for making awesome content 90% dont play.

Rednik.3809

Please don’t destroy raids, it’s the most polished content in the game right now.

We don’t want to destroy raids, we don’t even want to stop them from making them because there is quite a few people who enjoying them, but practice of making raids instead of all other PvE content, instanced or not, is bad, and they must change that.
P.S. inb4 “only 5 people” argument, who magically managed to make scripts, sounds, textures, voice lines, models, shaders, loot tables, alpha testing, and so on.

Kiijna, Xast, Satis Ironwail, Sekhaina, Shira Forgesparkle, Sfeno, Nasibi, Tegeira, Rhonwe…
25 charracters

Posted by: That Guy.5704

That Guy.5704

We don’t want to destroy raids, we don’t even want to stop them from making them because there is quite a few people who enjoying them, but practice of making raids instead of all other PvE content, instanced or not, is bad, and they must change that.
P.S. inb4 “only 5 people” argument, who magically managed to make scripts, sounds, textures, voice lines, models, shaders, loot tables, alpha testing, and so on.

tl;dr ANet’s raid team is more efficient than the people on my content, so ANet must be lying

When they gave the 5 people number they said in addition to the audio, modelers etc. that help them not full time, just like how those developers help all the other groups.

Rednik.3809

tl;dr ANet’s raid team is more efficient than the people on my content, so ANet must be lying

When they gave the 5 people number they said in addition to the audio, modelers etc. that help them not full time, just like how those developers help all the other groups.

So basically they are taking shared resources from other teams, because raids was Anet priority.

25 charracters

That Guy.5704

So basically they are taking shared resources from other teams, because raids was Anet priority.

until you can provide real data showing that the amount of resources “taken” from other teams is very disproportional or that the other teams dedicated to a different piece of content are being bottlenecked by art, audio, loot tables, etc (whatever else you listed) as a result of the raid team. you cant legitimately assert anything like this.

STIHL.2489

until you can provide real data showing that the amount of resources “taken” from other teams is very disproportional or that the other teams dedicated to a different piece of content are being bottlenecked by art, audio, loot tables, etc (whatever else you listed) as a result of the raid team. you cant legitimately assert anything like this.

Of course he can, if they are asking the Sound Team to make stuff just for the raid, then whatever the sound team was working on needs to be put on hold, for them to work on the raid, so obviously they are pulling resources away from other projects.

That Guy.5704

Of course he can, if they are asking the Sound Team to make stuff just for the raid, then whatever the sound team was working on needs to be put on hold, for them to work on the raid, so obviously they are pulling resources away from other projects.

“disproportionate” and “bottlenecked” you showed neither.

Rednik.3809

3 years of zero instanced content outside of story and raids is not enough to prove, emmm, slightly “disproportional” allocation of resources and people for you?

25 charracters

That Guy.5704

3 years of zero instanced content outside of story and raids is not enough to prove, emmm, slightly “disproportional” allocation of resources and people for you?

the raid team was not formed 3 years ago it was formed well after that, if it has been a problem for 3 years, then you should be looking elsewhere for your cause.

Besides, you are looking at what you see and drawing a conclusion that fits your preconceptions. Someone else could look at the raid team and the same data and say “Wow, only 5 permanent members? look at the content they are pushing out. They are so efficient”. and both would be just as logically valid as the other because ANet has not published any vague sense of the number of man hours put into a given piece of content.

Rednik.3809

the raid team was not formed 3 years ago it was formed well after that, if it has been a problem for 3 years, then you should be looking elsewhere for your cause.

I’m looking at game content, and see that raids are getting tons of Anet attention, and all other instanced content is getting “haha here is few retextured skins, a glorious wings that my son made in 3ds max yesterday, and now bug off”.

Besides, you are looking at what you see and drawing a conclusion that fits your preconceptions. Someone else could look at the raid team and the same data and say “Wow, only 5 permanent members? look at the content they are pushing out. They are so efficient”. and both would be just as logically valid as the other because ANet has not published any vague sense of the number of man hours put into a given piece of content.

New content is great. Distribution of said content is not.

25 charracters

Posted by: Osu.6307

Osu.6307

Don’t complain about raids. At some point, all the early raids will be nerfed to the point where a pug group of average ability can beat them. It happens so often in mmo’s that it is only a matter of time.

Osu

STIHL.2489

All I want is:
More Adventures
More Story Dungeons
More Dungeons
More Fractal
More World Boss Events
More Masteries
More Skills
More weapon types
More Traits
More Armor skins

Give me more of that….

I agree with this list.

Posted by: The Zealous Templar.3861

The Zealous Templar.3861

Many non-raiders attitudes on the forums:

A bakery has my favourite cake in stock today. I buy it, eat it and am happy.

The bakery does not have your favourite cake in stock today. They will be in stock tomorrow. You are unhappy.

You tell the baker that they should stop making my favourite cakes and ONLY make your favourite cakes in an attempt to never make it go out of stock again. I disagree with you.

Is it not worse to nullify some people’s enjoyment to ensure that other people don’t have to wait a little while for their enjoyment? I think so, and am disgusted by the people advocating it, I’m glad Anet ignore them and are already working on a new raid.

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

Don’t forget that a lot of what we’re currently seeing in these raid releases was developed by the raid team well before HoT was released. It’s not entirely truthful to assume that they’re churning out everything back-to-back with no prior work involved. They were staggered very intentionally to ensure that a constant stream of raid content was being released periodically.

I expect we’ll see a ton more content in other areas of the game come the July/August summer seasonal update. We know for a fact that at least 1 new Fractal is coming out this year, for instance. Just hold it together until then.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!