Restricted time: 16:46
Guild: IMz
Video: Je suis Noel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9rdCqV4e88

[IMz] Solo SE p1 16:46

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Bloody.2089

Bloody.2089

Hey,

The dungeon records are alive again! It is really nice to see that people do that these days. I saw it today, so many new records were loaded up =).

Thank you and thank all =D.

I am glad to see that people do not leave Wethospu alone.

\o/

One of the small elite team who isnĀ“t affected by idiocy.

(edited by Bloody.2089)

Posted by: Wethospu.6437

Wethospu.6437

Approved with time 16:44. Good job with handling all that pressure!

And yes, it’s nice to see a burst of record activity once in a while!

Posted by: Tarasicodissa.7084

Tarasicodissa.7084

Good job with handling all that pressure!

Yeah, handling all that pressure must have been extremely difficult on necro, the squishiest class in the game with no survivability options. Incredible feat, other speedrunners don’t even come close to this level of skill.

I’m sorry but I had to. We have serious players like Goku posting actual speedruns and then we get solo records on a necro.

Posted by: Vinceman.4572

Vinceman.4572

Well, even if it’s on a necro this one is a serious run compared to the previous record which was a joke. Go beat it asap if you can.

Took me 3 runs of the dungeon to get the bug.

Posted by: Sublimatio.6981

Sublimatio.6981

Good job with handling all that pressure!

Yeah, handling all that pressure must have been extremely difficult on necro, the squishiest class in the game with no survivability options. Incredible feat, other speedrunners don’t even come close to this level of skill.

it might seem like it’s easy to survive on necro, but they only can outheal via lifesteal and that’s it. 8 second projectile block for the cost of self weakness doesn’t help either. necro doesn’t have blocks, invulns and long projectile defense. compare it to thief which has block on low cd, pretty much endless dodges, projectile defense + blinds and outhealing trait+signet which makes it pretty much immortal.

Attachments: