Idiotic

Idiotic

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Thereon.3495

Thereon.3495

Ok im close to giving up on FotM. Ive spent a total of 4 hours looking for a party AND used that lfg site to finally get a party together. I get 5 people….one offlines at the end of the 1st fractal, the four of us complete and complete the second and then the party leader leaves without allowing me to loot the chest (ie: whole party kicked to LA). I’ve got a FULL DAY to waste and yet because of a combination of a stupid difficulty system and stupid people I get 5 tokens for 5 hours work.

This is no longer fun and something needs to be changed.

Thereon Avenrise – former [Noes] Officer – Piken Square (EU)
Retired and living in a shack. Relaxing!

Idiotic

Posted by: Tres.5427

Tres.5427

Find people you can trust to run with? It seems like everyone’s been going through the game without adding good players to friends list that they have played with or play at similar times and are dependable and now its biting people in the behind.

Idiotic

Thereon.3495

Ive got a friends list full of people already above me in difficulty and unwilling to go lower. My guild is dead but I dont enjoy talking a lot in games so am not sure I want to join a more active guild (id feel out of place) and Gandara’s idiot population seems to be growing by the second.

I dont know what it is but people just arent getting that once im past level 2 i’ll grind as high as possible! Ive PMd so many people on diff 3 and still theyre unwilling.

Idiotic

Posted by: Tres.5427

Tres.5427

Ahh that’s unfortunate but still a player issue. Pushing towards 20 myself but i still go back to help friends out in lower ones when i’m not doing other things. After all if a person your running a higher one with runs into an issue your pretty boned being at higher without more people to fill in with. At least that’s how I see it, it’s totally see-able that others don’t have the same view till it hits them face first.

Idiotic

Thereon.3495

Ive advertised to try and get myself into an active guild. I figure its the only thing I can do otherwise time will just tick away and less and less people will be on the lower difficulties of the dungeon.