If you're new to a dungeon...

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: bitterjo.1695

bitterjo.1695

For all that is holy, please state the fact before the run. Not during, not halfway and not at 75%, before.

It’s not polite to make a party carry you and your mistakes as well as causing multiple wipes before getting a forced confession. That’s just kittenbaggery. And no,
‘but I’m scared you guys will kick me’ isn’t an excuse.

TA: Vine stacking, reflects for Malrona
SE: P1 golems after Nokk, P3 NONONO boss fire rings
CoE: Alpha dodging, P3 destroyer, P1 channeling
Arah: Lupi and what comes after. Nuff said.

All these obstacles can be overcome easily with a little bit of explanation. Instead of aggroing everything and then ‘oops that’s actually my first time’. A little notification goes a long way.

Posted by: Bismuth.3165

Bismuth.3165

I don’t think lupi is a little bit of explaination, since you kind of have to explain any attack that does insane damage, which is 90% of his many attacks…. but other than that, I completely agree.

Jeeha (ele) and Jeeha The Warrior
Is currently emotionally unstable because Breaking Bad is over

Posted by: bitterjo.1695

bitterjo.1695

I don’t think lupi is a little bit of explaination, since you kind of have to explain any attack that does insane damage, which is 90% of his many attacks…. but other than that, I completely agree.

Haha, true, Lupi takes at least 5 mins to type. Past 2 days I got noobs sneaking into my party and giving him free grubs, getting lost and dying every 10 seconds before giving me a ‘hehe..it’s my first time’ after resetting. The other 4 of us were less than amused.