Imbuded Shaman's AI

Imbuded Shaman's AI

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Embrace The Bold.7619

Embrace The Bold.7619

Is it just me or do some days he alternates targets like a good boy and others he focuses highest armor? He has to be the most frustrating boss when he focuses one person down then goes to the next highest armored person and proceeds to kill them. I swear he’s got to be bugged, no one is excepted to block/dodge/invul that much.

The Sickest Guild NA

Imbuded Shaman's AI

Posted by: Amicable Pugs.4503

Amicable Pugs.4503

Don’t know about aggro but it’s not bugged. Only bug atm is the floor burning people even if you move.
Btw, every meta(kitten necros) class has enough ways to block/dodge/invuln non stop for that boss.

Imbuded Shaman's AI

Posted by: GoD Obelisk.3057

GoD Obelisk.3057

If you are having a problem on his fight you can always bring some extra Condi removal as a lot of time its the burn that messes people up rather than direct attacks from him, which have very obvious tells and can be dodged.

Imbuded Shaman's AI

Posted by: Painbow.6059

Painbow.6059

He does swap agro, also candied dragon roll is a nice help there against the burning

Imbuded Shaman's AI

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

I know of no bug with his AI, but as already mentioned the ground bugs a LOT and burning is applied for no reason even when already moving. Sometimes inactive lava fonts throughout the area cause lava damage too, which is also a bug.

One thing I’m not sure about is whether or not movement skills used during his swoop attack are bugged.

Movement skills used as evasions only work if used at the very start of his animation (so like, you have to predict he’s going to do it) or if you use them late in the animation. It seems pretty strange for it to not count unless used either at the start or end of the attack, but you never know with Anet. It could be intended for some odd reason.

Imbuded Shaman's AI

Posted by: Nokaru.7831

Nokaru.7831

The Legendary Shaman usually ignores downed players, but has a high tendency of attacking anyone trying to revive.

Imbuded Shaman's AI

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

He actually tends to stick with his targets until they are fully killed, as many other bosses in fractals do. Mossman and Archdiviner do the exact same.