Inconsistent token prices

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Dee Jay.2460

Dee Jay.2460

I was looking at some of the dungeons sets about an hour ago and noticed some weird inconsistencies with the price-tags on some items, especially the “Sorrow’s Embrace” sets.

Some light armor pants were priced at 180 tokens while others cost 300.

I believe some of the chest-pieces were even priced at 180 tokens while at least one pair of gloves cost 200+ tokens.

It didn’t make much sense considering the items had the same stats as the AC gear set.

Posted by: jivskey.5389

jivskey.5389

I noticed this about a week ago too, I was not sure if it was intended or not but I was really skeptical of paying 300 tokens for the Sorrows Embrance shoulders. I put in a ticket for it but I wasn’t sure what category to put it under :c hopefully this is something that will get fixed soon.

Posted by: Negativity.5801

Negativity.5801

It’s because AC and CM gear was originally level 60 and 70 exotics, so they were cheaper. They changed them to be level 80 exotics so they would be a viable option at 80 instead of leaving AC and CM as completely dead dungeons, but they left the token prices the same.

Posted by: Lorana.2468

Lorana.2468

It’s because AC and CM gear was originally level 60 and 70 exotics, so they were cheaper. They changed them to be level 80 exotics so they would be a viable option at 80 instead of leaving AC and CM as completely dead dungeons, but they left the token prices the same.

you missed the point completely.

the issue here is some items have the wrong price tag and is inconsistent with every other dungeon vendor.

all items should have the following costs:
Helm 180
Shoulders 210
Chest 330
Gloves 180
Legs 300
Boots 180
giving a total cost of 1380 tokens for a full set.

Posted by: Zenyatoo.4059

Zenyatoo.4059

the SE stuff has always been bugged out. For the longest time the shoulders couldn’t even be worn by light classes. Anet just never got around to fixing it.