(Infinite) Omnipotion

(Infinite) Omnipotion

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: GWMO.4785

GWMO.4785

So patch is released, new fractal and what not. but with this came a new potion. Wiki has extended their data on it. But it only shows some fractals mastery points along side the recipe on how to make it. Not a description on what it actually is/does.

Presumably it gives all 3 the effects of the Offensive, Defensive and Mobility potion. But i would like to be 100% sure about it before i make it. So my question would be: has anyone already got their hands on it? If so, what does it actually do?

(Infinite) Omnipotion

Posted by: Absurdo.8309

Absurdo.8309

Yes, I have it, and it gives the effects of all 3 potions. Saved me 2 shared inventory slots.

(Infinite) Omnipotion

Posted by: TheRandomGuy.7246

TheRandomGuy.7246

It also lasts 2 hours instead of 30 minutes. And because they did this “Mistlock Singularities now apply Infinite Fractal Potion effects, provided the player has an Infinite Fractal Potion in their inventory.” You can just put it in to the shared slot and forget about it.

(Infinite) Omnipotion

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

Yep, all of the above! If you already have all 3 Infinite potions, and have the relics to spare (hint: convert a bunch of your otherwise useless Pristine Relics), it’s definitely worth the upgrade.

(Infinite) Omnipotion

Posted by: Absurdo.8309

Absurdo.8309

Yep, all of the above! If you already have all 3 Infinite potions, and have the relics to spare (hint: convert a bunch of your otherwise useless Pristine Relics), it’s definitely worth the upgrade.

You can also turn in the non-infinite potions for relics now, which helps.

(Infinite) Omnipotion

Posted by: nagr.1593

nagr.1593

I was actually taken aback with this change, it was actually came as an unexpected surprise when I heard about it for 1st time, which was of course when OP mentioned it when he initially posted in this thread. I don’t think most of us were expecting this change bc tho it might have been minor, it actually was a QoL change and improvement for the most part.

I was probably more shocked than others bc this issue is actually closely aligned with the topic in another thread, which is where the OP was complaining abt QoL changes that he was pushing for and would like to see come about. His issue was actually abt this very same issue (almost word-for-word) where he was suggesting increasing the duration of said pots and if I remember correctly even combining them into one. The point abt it being unnecessary that u would constantly end up getting normal pots or diff versions of them when u alrdy had infinite version of them in ur inv alrdy, and how he wished it were possible to sell those single-use pots at vendors to get some coin or tokens back, was also brought up by him. So yeah, the specific points that he was touching on in his thread so clearly mirrored the actual changes that were implemented that I had a kind of visceral, knee-jerk reaction to it.

So it’s actually nice to see them taking advice from the community, even tho they might have just came up with it amongst themselves, it’s nice to see that they have that line of thinking in mind – thinking abt what the majority of player base would consider QoL improvements and then working to make that a reality. Like it seems like an unnecessary and pointless change on the surface of it, but one thing you can state decisively abt it is that it was a step in the right direction, however small that step might have been.

Next thing I’d like to see is.. hmm, auto-sell options for various items and junk items from collections and such that would not really be classified as junk, such as minor runes and similar items that only have an insignificant worth in the stable, long-term economy. Auto selling quality of items, such as greens and lower, would also be I feel a significant and worthwhile change as it would impact me greatly.. Not so sure that I can speak for others, of course.

Arun Kar

(edited by nagr.1593)

(Infinite) Omnipotion

Posted by: Phoebe Ascension.8437

Phoebe Ascension.8437

You can also turn in the non-infinite potions for relics now, which helps.

Wich npc allows you that? couldn’t find the option at npc golems.

Legendary weapons can be hidden now!
No excuse anymore for not giving ‘hide mounts’-option
No thanks to unidentified weapons.

(Infinite) Omnipotion

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

It’s the Potions vendor.