Instead of having a large room with Lupi in..

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: ICEing.9237

ICEing.9237

Zhaitan should have just filled it with 30 risen illusionists.

Problem solved Zhaitan wins GG

Teknekality

[Dark Renegatus]

Posted by: JasmineLong.6514

JasmineLong.6514

I agree…however instead of Risen Illusionists I would have Dredge Illusionists that are immune to blind and other CC

Posted by: winterchillz.2564

winterchillz.2564

inb4ANetapproves.

Cloud of Sparrows
Fluffiest Blood Legion Charr
“At least I die knowing my sisters are free”

Posted by: NovaanVerdiano.6174

NovaanVerdiano.6174

I agree…however instead of Risen Illusionists I would have Dredge Illusionists that are immune to blind and other CC

What kind of cruel mastermind are you…
I hope they have as much HP as the Veteran in the pressure plate room in underground facility on 50 though, or it’s not fair enough.

JasmineLong.6514

Dredge Illusionists

I hope they have as much HP as the Veteran in the pressure plate room in underground facility on 50 though, or it’s not fair enough.

I was thinking either that or instead of lupi have a Legendary Dredge Illusionist that is the same size as lupi and when it does it’s chaos storm the aoe covers the entire room.

Posted by: ICEing.9237

ICEing.9237

Dredge Illusionists

I was thinking either that or instead of lupi have a Legendary Dredge Illusionist that is the same size as lupi and when it does it’s chaos storm the aoe covers the entire room.

And instead of it spawning locusts it spawns smaller illusionists. At p2 when it transitions it spawns a deadeye with the same amount of hp as the vet dredge.

And while he does the aoe blast horrik comes and starts the canon phase.

Teknekality

[Dark Renegatus]

Posted by: Ariete The Phoenix.8276

Ariete The Phoenix.8276

What about a Legendary Dredge Illusionist that summons undead clown cars that can’t be destroyed and each one summons 5 elite undead dredge illusionist and a totem set(ret/prot/regen). They have the same hp as the spider from the open world in Mount Maelstrom and have a slight chance of reviving just like some mobs in gw1.

Also known as Liahm Lee

JasmineLong.6514

What about a Legendary Dredge Illusionist that summons undead clown cars that can’t be destroyed and each one summons 5 elite undead dredge illusionist and a totem set(ret/prot/regen). They have the same hp as the spider from the open world in Mount Maelstrom and have a slight chance of reviving just like some mobs in gw1.

They corrected the open world spider’ health.

On another note…sad thing is I think ANet would approve if something like this.

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

Dredge Illusionists

And instead of it spawning locusts it spawns smaller illusionists. At p2 when it transitions it spawns a deadeye with the same amount of hp as the vet dredge.

And when you harpy feather + order of whispers spykit + ash legion spykit to restart for better RNG, Varra Skylark runs in with her trusty rifle of belligerence and pulls them back to you.

She reminds me of Stuart from Mad TV. “Look what I can do!”

JasmineLong.6514

Dredge Illusionists

And when you harpy feather + order of whispers spykit + ash legion spykit to restart for better RNG, Varra Skylark runs in with her trusty rifle of belligerence and pulls them back to you.

She reminds me of Stuart from Mad TV. “Look what I can do!”

Ahh yes…good ole Stuart http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6q3ucw3pn1rtvc9ko1_500.gif

Posted by: Aleth.9630

Aleth.9630

5 Elementalists with Obsidian Skin and FGS new meta.

Posted by: Iris Ng.9845

Iris Ng.9845

… still get wrecked.

“Raids are like fortune cookies. You eat the cookie and then read the paper scraps.”

- doranduck, 2016 on Lore in Raids

Aleth.9630

… still get wrecked.

1 FGS rush kills 3 illusionists stacked, so you could kill half of them in one go. Pretty fair.

Iris Ng.9845

Try to wall them first?

“Raids are like fortune cookies. You eat the cookie and then read the paper scraps.”

Aleth.9630

Try to wall them first?

You use a delayed attack and run out of LoS at the gate’s side. Doable because 4s invul without drawbacks is OP.

Iris Ng.9845

It would mean you have to clear the patrol outside the gate, too! Not saying it’s not doable, but pretty much will be a mess with a couple of wipes at least.

Posted by: Trice.4598

Trice.4598

Don’t forget to make those illusionist level 84, in case someone wants to FGS them.

Posted by: Sublimatio.6981

Sublimatio.6981

Even Grenth would fear welcoming you to the underworld