Is Fractals worth to do?

Is Fractals worth to do?

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Irene La Gamatius.1657

Irene La Gamatius.1657

Guys I am not a hardcore player and I was thinking about Fractals. Well I am doing it because I want the “back” armor from the Fractal’s merchant. Then is the monthly achievement too (which I don’t know what it gives you as a reward can you please tell me?) It’s worth to level my Fractals up? I mean how does all this work? What is the Fractal’s maximum level?
Do you know if there will be Fractal’s armor added later?

Is Fractals worth to do?

Posted by: Nibiru.1423

Nibiru.1423

Worth it for the loot alone if you get a good group, i make an average of 3-5g per run if i sell everything at lvl 26 or 30 daily.

If you want the glowing back peice this is hard work, not to mention the 500 glob of ectos and countless relics.

Magic Find + Common Sense + Consideration = Happy Party + Nice Loot

(edited by Nibiru.1423)

Is Fractals worth to do?

Posted by: Sera.6539

Sera.6539

The max level of fractals seems to be 80. You can apparently go higher if you don’t leave the dungeon, but the number goes back down to 80 after you exit. I would say that leveling your fractal level is worthwhile. The loot can be nice, and you often get rares (unless your RNG luck is just terrible) or cores/lodestones.

As for the monthly, I believe it gives 20 Mystic Coins and 10 Jugs of Liquid Karma + some 40-50s (?) for completion.

Gelda Nebilim – Nagare [NGE] – Crystal Desert
http://youtube.com/user/Royblazer

Is Fractals worth to do?

Posted by: Lightrayne.7829

Lightrayne.7829

Monthly achievement rewards: http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Monthly

Higher fractal levels pretty much gives you better rewards and loot. For one, you get more relics at certain level ranges, and at 10+ you get pristine relics, which you can use to get ascended items. If you’re wanting to farm relics, do the highest even scale that you can to maximize your relic gains (you get an extra 20 for the fractal daily).

More on fractal rewards: http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Fractals_of_the_mists

Is Fractals worth to do?

Posted by: Waraxx.4286

Waraxx.4286

the max level of fractal is irrelevant. only reason to go further than 40 ( or even 30) is only for the challenge. ( or a greater chance of receiving fractal weapons, which is only a skin and no stats.) but yes max level is 80 but only the most hardcore premade groups make it that far.

as for if it’s worth to level up your fractal level. most people stop at 10 and only complete daily for 20 days until they have the ascended rings they want and the back.
for those who want to be prestigious and get a few of the fractal weapons might want to get some more AR and get to level 20 and 30.

as for rewards. fractals is probably the most efficient time spent in terms of both (xp or karma) and gold if you have a premade group that complete each fractal efficiently ( maybe even restarting just to get the dredge fractal or ascalon) you can easily make 3g /h and remember you still get fractal relics witch can be spent on obsi stones or skillpoints which can be converted to gold in few ways. so if you can find a group which farms fractal lvl 16-30 once or twice per day and doing it rather fast you will make a descent amount of gold. sure you might get unlucky sometimes, but sometimes you get supper lucky like 1 charged lodestone and a few cores with a few rares.note: all monsters inside the fractal can drop precursors. ( as long as they have a drop table )

so, in short. it’s worth it if you want to get a higher gold /h , but you’ll have to fight for it.

Is Fractals worth to do?

Posted by: Medazolam.3058

Medazolam.3058

Yes it is worth it. The loot is very good and post level 10 you can get ascended rings (best in slot stats).

Is Fractals worth to do?

Posted by: Tym.9605

Tym.9605

I ran 7 fractals on Friday night for the monthly achievement, and loved it. Each one provides different puzzles to figure out. If you can get a party of NEWBS to go with you, then everyone will have the same expectations of simply exploring new things, and solving difficult puzzles together.

Plenty of time later to figure out if you want to level up your fractals levels for more gold per hour, or if you want to get a back peace. For now try it out for a few hours, and if you are having fun, keep going.

TYM