Is it wise to use AR infusion now?

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Smoothy.1085

Smoothy.1085

Hello everyone.

I have been saving my +1 AR infusion thingies for a while now and I am now almost able to produce a +10. yay \o/. but my question is : Is it wise to use my +10 infusion now or is there a chance some things will change a lot during the expansion release and I might regret using the +10 right now?

Kind Regards

Posted by: NovaanVerdiano.6174

NovaanVerdiano.6174

We can’t know, it could either be favorable to craft/use the +10 now, it could be worse to wait out on it or nothing changes.
At least I don’t think they said anything regarding those infusions.

Posted by: savacli.8172

savacli.8172

The unknown right now is how much AR is going to be needed at fractals higher than 50. If the pattern continues we’re looking at 140 AR at level 100. If infusions are the way to go you may just want to hoard them. Though, the only risk I see in that is new items, consumables, or achievements granting a baseline AR that renders some of the infusions obsolete.

Posted by: araskell.9018

araskell.9018

I would wait untill we know more details about how AR is going to work in the higher levels.

Lunas Deathwish | FA WvW – [BOMB]

Posted by: Cyninja.2954

Cyninja.2954

Unless you absolutely need the +10 infusion right now (and you shouldn’t), I would not use it until the expansion hits. Even if it means fractal 50 instead of 49 runs, stick to 49 and don’t look back for 1.5 weeks.

Worst case the value drops (which seems unlikely with the new focus on fractals) but then again you were planing to use it for your own gear anyway so no harm no foul.

Posted by: Smoothy.1085

Smoothy.1085

Thanks for all the replies guys! ^^. I guess i will wait till the expansion arrives or at least get an update on how AR will work after expansion.